PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] Demo Man and AMX 0.9.9

-: Xdc :- SqUiD!
08-02-2005, 04:34
:cry: on my server you can't shoot the demolition man mines you can only blow them up with nades.. is this normal or is somthing wrong..
if theres a link already awnsering this question feel free to send :lol:

D o o m
08-02-2005, 05:36
You can change the HP for the mines and maybe it has too much hp, so you need a bit till you can blow them while shooting them ;)

08-02-2005, 05:44
:shock: if only that was the thing lol the hp is like 8... :twisted:

D o o m
08-02-2005, 05:50
Then I don't know why it doesn't work.. I use demoman, too and I can shoot them till they blow..

Are you sure you hit them? :twisted:

Maybe you should just download it again and then it should work :mrgreen:

08-02-2005, 05:55
its soo simple it might work :lol:
//EDIT -----------------------------------------
still can blow them up with bullets only gernades :(
im using amx9.9 and all the things i need are running such as vexd, metamod.. etc etc..

jtp10181
08-02-2005, 06:32
what VexD version are you running?
use "amx modules" to check

Anyway.... just tested it myself, must be a bug in AMX itself. I'll check it out later and see if I can "hack" it and make it work.

Squid, next time you post in tech support READ THE RULES!

08-04-2005, 07:09
:evil: dude you've told me that 1 million times and i have read them about 5 times.. i didnt think id have to psot anything mroe for this question
:oops: sorry

jtp10181
08-09-2005, 07:47
I have invstigated this and it seems to be a bug with AMX itself. No where in any code am I even checking for the moines being shot. I remeber when i added this feature all I did was make the mine health a reasonable level so a few shots would blow them up. I belive the game engine itself takes the health off the mines when you shoot them, for some reason this is being blocked by AMX.