PDA

View Full Version : General ([Pentium4].killa)

vittu
05-05-2005, 05:00
General

Description
ExtraDamage for Teammates - Because of Encouragement from the General, Teammates will do Extra Damage with weapon attacks.

http://www.thekingpin.net/adminspace/vittu/general.jpg

shconfig.cfg CVARS
//General
general_level 0
general_dmg 5 //Amount of damage added to attacks by teammates
general_cooldown 0.0 //Cooldown between added damage to attacks
general_benefit 0 //General's get extra attack damage from other General's on their team (0=no 1=yes)

The more Generals on a team the more extradamage caused, it adds together.

vittu
05-05-2005, 05:02
* v1.1 - vittu - 5/4/05
* - Removed useless code.
* - Fixed extra attack damage from self to only be given to other players not self.
* - Added cooldown cvar as an option.
* - Added cvar for to only allow extra attack damage for non-Generals.

Haven't tested it so let me know if any problems occur so I can fix it quickly.

MeHMeT
05-05-2005, 05:31
vittu did u get my msg? also i tested no bugs for me :D

nightscreem
05-05-2005, 07:58
nice job vittu :D

missionhcky09
05-06-2005, 10:26
wat happens if more then one person has it do some ppl get like 10 extra damage?

nvm saw that part of the description must have missed that part... :oops:

imported_Cloud
05-09-2005, 16:47
nice hero, really nice hero and original, but he is a little bit overpowered i think, cause if youre in a team of 6 persons and they all got the general then for each bullet they hit they get +30 damage. But at the other hand, how many heros arent out there somewhere with 300 hp or something.

Nice job

vittu
05-09-2005, 17:02
a little bit overpowered i think, cause if youre in a team of 6 persons and they all got the general then for each bullet they hit they get +30 damage.Thats why I made it so generals don't get any advantage, it only helps teammates without general with this cvar:
general_benefit 0 //General's get extra attack damage from other General's on their team (0=no 1=yes)

imported_Cloud
05-09-2005, 17:06
ow :d oke

so when their are 30 players on your server, you just put the benefit thing off
and when their are 6 players on the server you put it on :d

kanu | DarkPredator
05-09-2005, 19:22
Wait, vittu, but does the general at least get the extra damage for his own gun? If a whole team had the hero, and no one got any advantages that would be teh suxors.

vittu
05-09-2005, 20:00
does the general at least get the extra damage for his own gun?No, I thought the whole point of this hero was to help all non-Generals. But if you want I'll add it back in so you get extra damage for your own attacks but not added from other generals when general_benefit is set to 0. Though I don't see the point in getting a generals encouragement from yourself...

kanu | DarkPredator
05-09-2005, 20:20
Ok, yeah I understand that but it just seems as if a whole team has the hero, then it's pointless, unless there was like achech to see if the whole team had general, or a check to see if a certain percentage of the team had general and give them the benefit based on percentage or something.

missionhcky09
05-11-2005, 19:27
but if the ppl who were general dint get encouragement from anyone then wat is the point in anyone piking a general if it doesnt help u?

well there is zues ppl pik taht guy even tho he doesnt help u..

kanu | DarkPredator
05-11-2005, 19:28
Yeah dude... despite recent polls there are still nice people out there...