PDA

View Full Version : Formatting of text

el_macdogg
03-18-2004, 20:03
I just have to note that there is an annoying word wrapping issue with the ini files in the config folder. All the lines that are suppose to be in their own lines are all bungled up together like someone is writing an essay. This issue existed in the very first release of amxx mod and thought that the situation would be fixed but apparently it has carried on. Something has to be done word wrap and format the text in the order and in the lines it should be. Please make sure that in the next release the codes in the ini file are not bungled up again. Thank you.

Also note that if a complete newb didnt know about the previous amx mod and did not know how to put the line in its proper place and yet wanted to configure the ini files but the codes and lines are messed up, sources of error can definitely occur since the lines are not aligned...

MagicShot
03-18-2004, 21:03
What are You usign to neiw the .inc files?

Because what ever program You use will do that I have the .inc's and there not bunched up..

BAILOPAN
03-18-2004, 21:41
Macdogg, this is a known bug that I will investigate.

devicenull
03-18-2004, 22:19
My guess is: You used notepad - and the line endings are unix line endings.. find a better editor - like "Crimson Editor" (short load time) and the line endings will be converted :)