PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed] Nightcrawler CVS + cs_office = spawn death

bumboy16
02-19-2005, 00:58
If you are in the map cs_office and you have nightcrawler and you get respawn you will just die. Then every round after that you will be killed and respawned then killed again.

The operating system is Linux
The server is running on AMXX
The CVS Superhero mod
Im running the original heros

vittu
02-19-2005, 01:28
Has nothing to do with nightcrawler, somethings strange about that maps spawn points... I'll see if I can do something to fix that issue but it's a problem with that map as far as I can tell from testing... I'll post an update if I find a solution.

Thanks for the heads up.

bumboy16
02-19-2005, 02:29
well it only happens when i have nightcrawler when i drop it everythings fine.

vittu
02-19-2005, 02:33
Yes Im sorry I thought I dropped nightcrawler but didnt...

This is a Bug only with Nightcrawler and this map, possibly because the spawn points are bad and nightcrawler has that check to see if you are still in a structure... So to recap Nightcrawler is the only one with the Bug, please change the subject of the first post if you concur with me on that...

bumboy16
02-19-2005, 02:36
so change the first post and title like that?

vittu
02-19-2005, 02:43
Do me a favor this is for jtp's benifit...

If you feel the only problem here is nightcrawler spawning (i mean just having nightcrawler and no other hero) and this map, because that's the only problem I found is that having nightcrawler on cs_office you die during any spawn.

Then change the subject to:
Nightcrawler CVS - cs_office spawn death

But if you find that something else other then just night crawler is causing it, like 2 heroes or using a certain power then change it accordingly.

vittu
02-19-2005, 15:34
Can anyone verify that this is only with the CVS version. I don't think there were any changes so this problem may happen with other versions as well, but can someone test it and let us know, thx...

bumboy16
02-23-2005, 12:36
i have tested it and it only does this on the cvs version.

jtp10181
02-26-2005, 21:27
Fixed I think:
http://web.thekingpin.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/superhero/sh_nightcrawler.sma

let me know if that fixes it.

bumboy16
02-26-2005, 22:45
yep its fixed now :D