PDA

View Full Version : Master Chief

vittu
12-20-2004, 08:31
Master Chief v1.6

Description
SPARTAN project - Become Master Chief - get a MJOLNIR battlesuit and MA5B Assault Rifle (P90), which does more damage.

http://www.thekingpin.net/adminspace/vittu/masterchief.jpg

http://halo.ogresnet.com/html/halo/characters.php

shconfig.cfg CVARS
//Master Chief
masterchief_level 0
masterchief_health 100 //Default 100 (no extra health)
masterchief_armor 150 //Default 150
masterchief_gravity 1.0 //Default 1.0 = no extra gravity (0.50 is 50% of normal gravity, ect.)
masterchief_speed -1 //Default -1 = no extra speed, this cvar is for all weapons (for faster then normal speed set to 261 or higher)
masterchief_p90mult 1.3 //Damage multiplyer for his P90
// Below Only used if PLAYER_MODEL define = 1
masterchief_teamglow 0 //Glow Team Color when player skin in use (0=no 1=yes)

**AMX Mod X 1.76d & up ONLY**
**Requires Fakemeta Module**

------
* Alternate Version with team colored models can be set with the define PLAYER_MODEL
* It requires the models in the optional files zip
* And almost doubles the precache ammount, not recommeded for servers with lots of model/sound heroes.
-----
// 0-no player model
// 1-green master chief model + glow cvar option [Default]
// 2-team colored master chief models t=red ct=blue (Note:Requires models from optional zip)
#define PLAYER_MODEL 1

// 0-continuous shooting, no reload [Default]
// 1-drop weapon and get a new one with full clip
// 4-normal cs, no reload mode
#define AMMO_MODE 0

// Comment out to not use the P90 model
#define USE_WPN_MODEL

// Comment out to not give a free P90
#define GIVE_WEAPON

* Player and Weapon models by Strykerwolf (aka Alex Wright) & Grenappels

JcP^_^
12-20-2004, 11:14
have a probleme with skins :?
have dl a skins but
in games ,my players dont have a skins masterchiefs (players)
because i look a skins weapons but not a players skins

why? :roll:

Chivas2973
12-20-2004, 11:55
I can't wait to see this, great job vittu

ok, I have to check it more later cause I am at work, but my admins are telling me it doesn't work on 9.8a, it shows running and is in list but does not use any models in game and the players say they don't get any gun

kanu | DarkPredator
12-20-2004, 16:52
NICE JOB vittu!

I was working on this hero ever since seeing the hero idea, but you BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!

nice job though, i was having trouble with the coding

did you use any heroes as a base for him or did you make from scratch?

i was trying to use antman but ran into some trouble i think from trying to cross versions os amx.

Spartan-117
12-20-2004, 17:06
Thanx man :)

vittu
12-20-2004, 17:09
have a probleme with skins :?
have dl a skins but
in games ,my players dont have a skins masterchiefs (players)
because i look a skins weapons but not a players skins

why? :roll:I have no idea what you just said... but I think you are saying you see the weapon models but not the player one...

ok, I have to check it more later cause I am at work, but my admins are telling me it doesn't work on 9.8a, it shows running and is in list but does not use any models in game and the players say they don't get any gunMy test server is an amx 0.9.8a server with shmod 1.17.6 and it works fine...

Player model gets loaded right away no key use for it... But I think I know what the problem is "sh_loadimmediate", I use 0 on my test server. So I think I would have to set a delay for the skin to load up, which isn't that hard. Will fix this later. But the gun model should not have any problems...

Thanks for the feedback... (I did make a version that switches the model only when you have the p90 with skin out, but I don't think people wouldn't like that much).

Spartan-117
12-20-2004, 17:45
yo wat happened to the kewl ma5b skin, i get the old upside down retarded one

Chivas2973
12-20-2004, 17:48
hmm, I will have to check it out, I am not sure why my admins are having problems, I will look into it and let you know, I may even test it myself on my test server

thanks for getting back to me on it vittu, I will let you know if I figure it out

edit, well I figured out one part, lol, I switched back to 1.17.5 waiting for the cvar bug :cry: :cry:

anyone to make it work on 1.17.5?, if not, I will just wait or code the cvars into my heros and recompile(bypassing the shconfig)

vittu
12-20-2004, 18:02
yo wat happened to the kewl ma5b skin, i get the old upside down retarded oneIt is the better skin, I just renamed it to what I first named the gun skins as... That means only for you or anyone that helped me test it on my test server, go into your .../models/shmod/ folder on the computer you play with. Delete all the ones in their named masterchief and redownload the models from the server, so you get the right ones...

hmm, I will have to check it out, I am not sure why my admins are having problems, I will look into it and let you know, I may even test it myself on my test server I'm sure that the problem with the player skin is its trying to load it too fast... I was planing on changing it anyway, but just wanted to get this out... I have no problems with the gun skin so I'm not sure about that...

Chivas if you want a 1.17.5 one PM me I'll send an sma over, only thing that needs to change is the damage event. Theres extra code for 1.17.6

Chivas2973
12-20-2004, 18:04
I don't know if you saw my edit, but I have switched back to sh 1.17.5, so that may be it
sorry, anyway of making it work for 1.17.5?? :cry: :cry:

Spartan-117
12-20-2004, 18:09
I already did that.. still th eugly ass one

LUNCHBOX!!!
12-20-2004, 18:12
Very nice hero Vitto....very...nice!
I LOVE IT :D

JcP^_^
12-20-2004, 18:54
probleme is finish , thx for your cool hero vittu :P

FLASHBANGER14
12-20-2004, 19:10
vittu i have one question do u think u could put something in the hero to make it glow or like xavier does so its able to tell which team the players are on

vittu
12-20-2004, 19:13
read the cvars

masterchief_teamglow 0 //Glow team color when player skin in use 0=no 1=yes

I left all the lame cvars(hp,speed,gravity) up to you guys to change values cause I don't really want those, but the other guy requested it. I only added ap because you get a battlesuit, should have probably set the default higher though.

*Will fix the model issue late tonight, I'm at work right now so I can not test changes that I want to make...

Spartan-117
12-20-2004, 19:20
i didnt ask for the ap :P

FLASHBANGER14
12-20-2004, 19:53
well ty vittu for the post never said this before but this Hero ROCKS!

vittu
12-20-2004, 20:05
and I thought you guys were gonna get mad at me... Look for an update for the player model fix tomorrow, can't work on it til late tonight.

Spartan-117
12-20-2004, 20:16
Thanx for my hero i got the model working, also you might have just helped me with a hero im creating so thanx for that to

(_msv)dakilla(_msv)
12-20-2004, 21:29
this hero is the best i put it on my server and every one see the skins and im useing 9.8a great job vittu

mooks
12-21-2004, 00:32
Haven't tried the hero out yet, but are all the Master Cheif's the same color? Perhaps red for T and blue for CT?

Chivas2973
12-21-2004, 01:00
ok, now that I am finally able to test it, I figured it all out

when I first added it, I added it at the end of my list of over 75 heros, the hero showed but didn't work

so I went to my test server and put it in, (test server with only stock heros) and it worked

so then I went back to my regular server and decided to move it from end of plugins list to beginning and it worked like a charm

not sure why, maybe because I had too many precached resources, who knows, but great job vittu

vittu
12-21-2004, 09:36
Haven't tried the hero out yet, but are all the Master Cheif's the same color? Perhaps red for T and blue for CT?Master Chief is green only, but there are red and blue models out there. However, I included a cvar you can set to make a person team glow.
I did not use the 2 colored models for 2 reasons:
a) Master Chief has a green armor suit in the game Halo.
b) 2nd model means another model to precachce, and that wouldn't probably be a great idea.

But I tell you want if anyone wants a version where Master Chief Ts are red an CTs blue, I'll make one up and post it here, with models and all...

-------------

Now on to the matter at hand, I updated the code should work better now for player model problem. However, before I update it here I want people opinions who know the game Halo, on which gun / gun model they want, since I found a model for a Famas... The p90 looks great for first person view, but the famas one looks like crap. And the famas looks better in 3rd person view but its a bit big.. Also the famas one is a larger file size so adds to your precache, which is why I probably wouldnt choose it... Anyway here are images of the 2.

Edit: Images Removed

-[MaRvEL]-V3n0m
12-21-2004, 09:44
uhh guys can any1 help me out when i try to start server this message comes up:

mod_numforname: models/player/masterchief.mdl not found

its a fatal error so it crashes right after. any1 know what i should do?

kanu | DarkPredator
12-21-2004, 12:48
vittu, DEFINITELY stick with the cool p90 skin, the famas looks whacked out (THE GUYS ARM IS BENT!)

Chivas2973
12-21-2004, 14:17
-V3n0m]uhh guys can any1 help me out when i try to start server this message comes up:

mod_numforname: models/player/masterchief.mdl not found

its a fatal error so it crashes right after. any1 know what i should do?
the error tells you to put the model in
models/player/masterchief.mdl

vittu
12-21-2004, 16:26
actually it should be in:

models/player/masterchief/masterchief.mdl

Spartan-117
12-21-2004, 16:40
i like the p90 one it looks like the assault rifle more, the famas one is shit.

BTW: they do have other master chief skins one for every model and that kinda gets crazy when EVERYONE is in the master chief suit:P

Chivas2973
12-21-2004, 16:43
just remember, the more you put in the harder it is on your server

vittu
12-21-2004, 17:53
Alright P90 gun and model is kept....

First post is updated with a slight delay for player model change (which you won't notice) and should help with either setting of sh_loadimmediate 0 or 1...

kanu | DarkPredator
12-21-2004, 21:17
hey vittu, if i want to make the gravity less, (to jump higher), say half of the original, would it be masterchief_gravity 0.50?
or would it be 2?
because if its a multiplier then shouldnt the default be 1 to make it the same when its multiplied?

this is because in halo the guys jump real high so i want master chief to jump high.

vittu
12-21-2004, 23:38
Yes, 0.50.

Think of gravity as:
1.0 being 100% = normal gravity
0.50 being 50%
and so on

I should probably add that in the cvar explaination.

myrkul_8
12-22-2004, 07:45
Hmmm I got some problems with the model thingy... The masterchief is added correctly I mean when I choose the hero on my server I get the new p90 and it says masterchief reporting for duty and all that juke but the MasterChief model dont appear :(

PLEEEEASE HELP!

Im using AMXX 1.0
With all modules enable!

vittu
12-22-2004, 08:10
update to ver. 1.1

gign
12-23-2004, 06:23
Got a problem here, using 1.17.6, plugin running properly but it doesnt seem to be working, no model is being seen as well as any message of it working at all, but the hero can be seen in the herolist, and the models are all in the right place and precached

vittu
12-23-2004, 07:19
If you can't get this or darth maul to work you maybe trying to use too many heros that precache models/sounds or you have a crappy hero in your list, try moving either higher in your list or disabling a model hero that hasn't been updated in your list.

Or you can send me a PM with your plugins.ini and what version of amx/x you are running, rather then adding more posts here to figure out the problem with your setup...

imported_needl
12-23-2004, 18:04
I get this error.

Mod_NumForName: models/player/masterchief/masterchief.mdl

even tho my masterchief is in that folder, I checked several times...

im using AMXX 1.0

MTS Steel DrAgoN
12-23-2004, 18:05
I get this error.

Mod_NumForName: models/player/masterchief/masterchief.mdl

even tho my masterchief is in that folder, I checked several times...

im using AMXX 1.0

there is no other reason for you to get that error....doesnt matter what you say..that model is not there

vittu
12-27-2004, 02:32
Ok a small update once more, due to an issue.

* v1.2 - vittu - 12/26/04
* - Changed 2 default cvars, gravity and speed to avoid bugs.
* - Changed give weapon time on ResetHUD, to avoid problems it may create.

One last thing, I wonder if any of you noticed this. Sometimes when your holding the fire button down (with no reload) it seems to skip shots. It's like you see the movement animation of the gun but no blast fire animation and no bullet holes (the black marks), almost as if it isnt shooting... Now I tested this but could not tell if actual shots were fired or not... But this got me thinking, the reload animation for the gun matches that of the AUG. Thinking maybe the modeler just modified the aug to make this model, I tried the model on the aug and it worked ok.(even though it was said to made for the p90) Only thing is you can scope and I don't know if you can do that with this gun in Halo...

So my question is, has anyone else noticed this? If so, should I change the model to use the AUG instead? And if so, does the gun in Halo allow you to scope in some form? (if not I will try to disable the scoping)

Once I get those answered I will also post a second version, that has red models for Ts and blue models for CTs (instead of using the glow cvar), for those of you that really like to push your server's precache to the limit...

Chivas2973
12-27-2004, 16:29
don't know if it helps you any, but I found one for the galil at

http://cswarez.co.uk/
http://www.counter-strike-dl.com/downloads/images/csdl_142.jpg

vittu
12-27-2004, 19:19
thats the same model as the famas i showed a picture of and nobody wanted on the last page... thx though...

still need those questions answered from my previous post.

So my question is, has anyone else noticed this? If so, should I change the model to use the AUG instead? And if so, does the gun in Halo allow you to scope in some form? (if not I will try to disable the scoping)

kanu | DarkPredator
12-27-2004, 19:44
i havent noticed any problems with the gun but i really havent payed close attention.

it probably works though because where i shoot i kill

using the p90 is fine, and probably more like the assault rifle thatn any other so u should probably stick with dat

ric2_punisher
12-28-2004, 17:30
vittu i have one question do u think u could put something in the hero to make it glow or like xavier does so its able to tell which team the players are on

Hey Flash, for ur server I recomend that you set master cheif to lv 8 or something. Everyone has it because it is lv 0, and now everyone looks like a spartan :P

Oh, and for the xavier dealie, u should giv it esp rings instead of a glowing tail.

peace

JASerrano
01-03-2005, 16:53
lol thx vittu i've been waiting for this ever since i posted about it man ty ty ty... :shock:

vittu
01-04-2005, 05:18
Updated once more, get from first post. Re-worked the code for the teamglow task. Also will keep P90 unless people find problems with it in the future.

* v1.3 - vittu - 1/3/05
* - Fixed up task set for team glow, so as not to interfere
* with other tasks when it's removed.
* - This should be the final version for now.

Will post a Team Colored Model version after I test it right now...

vittu
01-04-2005, 06:02
Alternate Version

Team Colored Models
T = Red / CT = Blue

Removed code for teamglow and added code for new player models.

*Warning* this almost doubles the precache ammount, not recommeded for servers with lots of model/sound heroes.

*snip*
Version 1.4tm - tm is for team models. For SHmod 1.17.6 and up only.

NOTE: Do not use this with the main Master Chief, only use one or the other.

---------------
Edit: Team colored models now optionally set with define for single sma in main post.

kanu | DarkPredator
01-05-2005, 15:25
hey vittu, could you make the models download seperate from the plugins and sma download because some people have slow internet and only want to dl the sma file, thx

jtp10181
01-05-2005, 19:43
good idea, attach the sma and the models separately....

vittu
01-06-2005, 08:01
Well while attempting to add the zip with no models to the first post for people who just want to update, it kinda messed up on me. So I'm adding it here instead, mainly cuase if i add the file there it uses this file for the superhero downloads page and thats not good.

Didn't want to just seperate out the models because of the superhero downloads page otherwise that would be a good idea.

So here it is, if all your doing is updating your Master Chief to version 1.3 and don't want to have to download the models again use this file:

Edit: Attachment removed due to hero being updated in the main post

LinxuS
01-25-2005, 20:44
Hrm... I put the models in the right spot, and I can't find the debug folder. My server shuts off whenever I try to load this up...

Can someone help me access this? I have CPanel access, and FTP access.

vittu
01-26-2005, 19:37
ok either:

a. you placed the model/s in the wrong location (most common mistake)

b. you are trying to precache too much (try disabling a hero or 2 that use models, ie castor troy is know to cause problems)

c. you have bad hero above this one causeing problems (again disable some heroes to see if this works).

d. you are not using SH mod 1.17.6 or above (this hero will not work with lower versions, without recoding)

Turn logging on if it's not on already and check your log files in your logs folder for errors when the server loads up (search the forums if you do not know how to do this). What the hell is a debugging folder? I assume you mean the debug option from amxmodx, check their site on how to use debuging (should say in the manual)...

LinxuS
01-27-2005, 01:26
Finally got it to work, but only the gun shows up because of the Condition Zero skins....

How can we fix this?

seLeC*
02-18-2005, 11:27
i have this problem i set the speed to 700 and it dosent run eny faster.. whats the problem im running amxx 1.0 dedicated server.. no error logs..

krustytheclown
02-18-2005, 19:26
yea your download site for the team colored one dont work. plz fix it

nightscreem
02-28-2005, 17:21
nice man keep up the good work

Th3 B3$t P0W
03-14-2005, 19:50
ok everything works with him just im having a problem, i can admit it im not the smartest whwen it comes to cvars and such hell i cant even remember all my amxx commands,but back on subject i dont know how to adjust the level i tried masterchief_level 10 in my console while in the game (yes with all admin privelages) and also in the console for my dedicated server window i have amxx 1.0.1and just got super hero mod like 2 days ago, in other words how do i set the level from your default (0) to 10 whats the command?cuz i dont want every person that comes in to have master chief

b33fy
03-14-2005, 20:06
you set the cvars in the shconfig.cfg, in the cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/shero

kanu | DarkPredator
03-14-2005, 20:30
The best pow, you may have to change maps for your cvar change to take effect.

Th3 B3$t P0W
03-14-2005, 20:34
ok well ill try that tomorrow i hope it works, also have u testesd it out for the newest amxx mod?
thanks in advance

jtp10181
03-14-2005, 20:57
amxx 1.01 is just a bugfix upgrade, no plugins are broken by it.

Th3 B3$t P0W
03-14-2005, 21:18
oh ok well thats a relief to hear i really need to pay more attention to these type of things

Enigma
06-17-2005, 16:25
Ya I have problems with this hero. His name does not show up in the list. I have this issue with nay heroes that uses models. please assist in this case thank you.

vittu
06-17-2005, 17:18
your probably loading too many heroes try disabling a few...

Enigma
06-18-2005, 10:48
The only ones that don't show are the ones with models, and I am pretty sure I entered them in correctly. Any suggestions other than disabling heroes?

imported_goldfish
06-18-2005, 12:40
If you have the origonal masterchief and want to save yourself and the people on your server a downloade use this it uses the default masterchief from the old plugin as white and the new one as black for ct so you only need to downlode one hero.

just if you had the older version

vittu
06-18-2005, 13:32
Enigma: Just try it and see if it lets model heroes work (and I mean only try one at a time)... Disable a few heroes and enable one with models, if it shows up try re-enabling heroes you disabled one by one too see if they will still work...

I don't see why it's such a big deal to test it out, it doesn't even take that long. If it works you know the issue. If it doesn't you have some other problem which would require more info on your part for us to help you out and post in Tech Support but read the rules for that forum before you do.

imported_goldfish
06-18-2005, 20:08
vittu it works fine i use it slightly modifide it probebly has toomeny models preached or ther in the wronge place

vittu
06-18-2005, 20:16
goldfish when I'm not talking to you don't reply, you weren't the one having issues. I know it works fine, enigma is having problems with adding heroes not you... Now stop spamming this hero post before I give you a warning... Enigma should post in Tech Support anyway since it's not only Master Chief causing him issues.

imported_hemz
08-01-2005, 01:28
Hey i added this sh to my server. I believe that there is a way i can make a blue beam come out when shooting. Could someone please Explain. I went into a sh server and there was a blue beam coming out when shooting with any gun it looked real nice. I asked some guy there and he said this Master Chief comes with it. I added it to my server but no beam when i shoot..?

I know this is a older threat.. sorry for the inconvenience.

guy
08-01-2005, 01:59
There is no beam, blue beam is megaman some people shoot their gun while they shoot the beam so I get where you would've gotten the impression from. Anyways there is a hero that has a laser shoot while you shoot (clone trooper) if you really want to you could just grab the "laser" code from it and change the color of the "laser" to blue...

The GRUDGE
08-03-2005, 18:23
can you make the team model plz?

vittu
08-03-2005, 20:26
It's on page 4

The first post even links to it:
*Alternate Version with team colored models, instead of this version with team glow, can be found here (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=273861#17884).

corum
09-15-2005, 23:54
Would it be possible to add a CVAR to this hero so that it doesn't have unlimited ammo ?

Thanks,
Corum

P.S. - Check out my server at corum.homeip.net

D o o m
09-16-2005, 06:46
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public weaponChange(id)
{
if ( !gHasMasterChiefPower[id] || !shModActive() ) return

new wpnid = read_data(2)
new clip = read_data(3)

if ( wpnid != CSW_P90 ) return

switchmodel(id)

// Never Run Out of Ammo!
if ( clip == 0 ) {
shReloadAmmo(id)
}
}
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take out the
if ( clip == 0 ) {
shReloadAmmo(id) and compile it again and there you have no unlimited ammo

corum
09-16-2005, 08:30
Thanks man .. I hadn't actually looked at the .sma file. I guess I can just make my own cvar as well ..

Corum

Edited:

Ok, I added my own cvar and just changed the code like this to be able to toggle unlimited ammo (in case anyone is curious, and remember to register the cvar in the init section):

if ( clip == 0 && (get_cvar_num("masterchief_ammo") != 0) ) {
shReloadAmmo(id)
}

Grim Reaper
11-11-2005, 22:28
It has the wrong model in it. I cannont load it it has the wrong model. It need the v9 one. At lease that is my error.

Underz
11-20-2005, 13:52
This is nice i got it today.How do you do all this Model stuff.Good Model

vittu
11-23-2005, 17:32
It has the wrong model in it. I cannont load it it has the wrong model. It need the v9 one. At lease that is my error.Try redownloading it maybe your download was corrupted. Not sure what error you are reffering too.

This is nice i got it today.How do you do all this Model stuff.Good ModelI didn't create the models. I properly credited the model creators in the sma.

Linkx
03-18-2006, 23:25
Blah, I've heard that this hero rocks, but the problem is i can't join a server with this hero....It keeps saying "Mod_LoadBrushModel: models/player/masterchieft/masterchieft.mdl has wrong version number (1329865020 should be 30)" Can anyone help me plz? :(

jtp10181
03-19-2006, 09:36
The model on your server or your own computer is not valid, download the one from this post and replace the one on your server. Also I would delete the model from your models folder on your own computer and let it be downloaded from the server

Version "1329865020" means it is a source model. and Version "30" is a HL1 model.

Linkx
03-20-2006, 20:39
Hmm, i did download this from http://shero.rocks-hideout.com/index.php?page=sh ... and when i try join the server, it still downloads the mdl...I even try extracting the stuff into my mdls/SH file.

jtp10181
03-20-2006, 20:55
it works for everyone else, obviously you are doing something wrong. Read what I said above.

Stanley J
04-13-2006, 21:02
I have a problem with this hero, the problem is that when i connect at the beginning before the xp even loads, i somehow still have this hero even when i never picked this hero and sometimes i still get master blaster and dark predator powers when i dont have those heros too. i even tryed redownloading them but it still doesnt do any good

vittu
04-13-2006, 22:20
I have a problem with this hero, the problem is that when i connect at the beginning before the xp even loads, i somehow still have this hero even when i never picked this hero and sometimes i still get master blaster and dark predator powers when i dont have those heros too. i even tryed redownloading them but it still doesnt do any goodAlright, I'll make some changes to make sure this doesn't happen. Check back on this post tomorrow as I will try to see about a fix tonight. I will edit this post and attach an sma for you to try, which I expect you to report back on if the problem still occurs.

Stanley J
04-14-2006, 17:37
Where do i d/l the fixed

D o o m
04-14-2006, 17:59
Where do i d/l the fixed
If you would read vittu's post carfeully you can read at the end of it that you should check tomorrow and his post should be edited by him then. He wanna do a fix this night...

Stanley J
05-04-2006, 20:50
Okay i am still getting dark predator, morpheus, and darthmaul
The masterchief works fine after that new d/l

HelpMeOut
05-13-2006, 20:46
do u have 2 have that for master cheif 2 work

Spirit of Light
07-01-2006, 19:19
I have a problem compiling this hero using the 1.75 compiler, is there a solution to this? The error Im getting is saying something like invalid symbol or something on line 215

vittu
07-02-2006, 23:30
I have a problem compiling this hero using the 1.75 compiler, is there a solution to this? The error Im getting is saying something like invalid symbol or something on line 215I'll try to get an update by tonight, there's another issue i want to address with an update also... The error is only happening cause they added a define for the stop sound in 1.75 which was coded into the hero before, you might get this same error in other heroes when compiling.

Teh_Guy
07-24-2006, 18:52
This isnt working i coded everything even when i didnt try to code the .sma but when i use the amxx file nothing happens i dont see the hero anywhere i did everything right but still....nothing!:(

vittu
07-24-2006, 21:28
This isnt working i coded everything even when i didnt try to code the .sma but when i use the amxx file nothing happens i dont see the hero anywhere i did everything right but still....nothing!:(If you recode it I can't support what you did...

If that's not what you meant, make sure you have the right stuff running:
**AMX Mod X 1.75 & up ONLY**

Darkness
07-25-2006, 00:11
If you recode it I can't support what you did...

If that's not what you meant, make sure you have the right stuff running:
Can you post the old version? That doesn't require AMX Mod X 1.75

vittu
07-25-2006, 01:07
Can you post the old version? That doesn't require AMX Mod X 1.75Why?

You might as well upgrade from here on everything I'm updating is gonna require at least amxx 1.70 most will need 1.75. Nothing but improvements since we don't need to support amx anymore I can take advantage of all the improvements in amxx.

jtp10181
07-25-2006, 06:47
Can you post the old version? That doesn't require AMX Mod X 1.75

For a more definitive answer.... NO

Krillin
10-09-2006, 14:27
Well, I've scrapped my old server and build a new one just start with a clean slate. Using MasterChief causes the server to crash on mapchange. This hero worked perfectly until recently. What's going on?

Mandriva Linux Official PowerPack 2006
CS V1.6, AMXMOD-X 1.76a, Metamod 1.19, SH MOD 1.18e core.
44 heroes installed, 3 disabled.

Krillin

jtp10181
10-11-2006, 22:43
Errors would be nice, or any other usefull information so someone can replicate the problem.

CreativeFrags
10-15-2006, 07:16
hei... i have a question...
i was on a superhero server where are every month an other theme... last month was there the theme : Halo
they has much halo heros like masterchief... but where i can find them?

Krillin
10-15-2006, 18:22
Errors would be nice, or any other usefull information so someone can replicate the problem.

Well, if the hero just would not crash the server and quit loggin, maybe I would have some 'raw' data to report. So what am I to do? You keep making tools for windows server, not very helpful to us linux operators in debugging this stuff. I feel dead in the water with this stuff and my legs are getting tired keeping afloat. Not to mention keeping up with what version of the files I have or have tried. 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 all crash the server when this hero is active.

Krillin

jtp10181
10-15-2006, 21:59
don't use it then

exelz
01-16-2007, 11:23
Why i can only see weapon skin?My player skin is normal but it most Master Chief. Plz help me!!!!

D o o m
01-23-2007, 12:53
How do you know how you look like? Do you use Probe or another plugin which shows you a 3rd person view of you?

Or do you die and see yourself as normal playermodel? That's correct, because the hero checks, if you're dead and removes your model then.

kool_armaan
06-11-2007, 08:40
How am suposed to install on my server

Wess
06-11-2007, 12:21
read this http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32438

sp412k
10-20-2007, 18:57
hey vittu, i was just thinkin, since that Master-Chief skin is from Halo : Combat Evolved (Halo 1) I was thinking you should update his skin, like what he looks up, and his rifle, make it like the battle rifle? or like a m3 shotti?

vittu
10-20-2007, 19:03

I don't do models almost no one here does, find someone to make them or find something that is done already and I'll think about it.

sp412k
10-20-2007, 19:05
Oh ok, and it was just a suggestion sorry.

RAKISHI
11-25-2007, 04:31
where to put this ??? pls tell me in the sma but where
// 0-no player model
// 2-team colored master chief models t=red ct=blue (Note:Requires models from optional zip)
#define PLAYER_MODEL 1

vittu
11-29-2007, 20:03
where to put this ??? pls tell me in the sma but where
// 0-no player model
#define PLAYER_MODEL 1You change the value in the sma and compile.

ie.
change:
#define PLAYER_MODEL 1
to:
#define PLAYER_MODEL 2
then compile... It's not hard just use a simple text editor like notepad.

omgwtfbbqhax
01-07-2008, 09:04
ok, i just tried to compile Master Chief using the AMX Compiler (to compile source to amxx) and I got the following Error..

//// sh_masterchief.sma
// C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\My Documents\SH\addons\amxmodx\scripting\sh_mast erchief.sma(396) : error 035
: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
// C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\My Documents\SH\addons\amxmodx\scripting\sh_mast erchief.sma(397) : error 035
: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
//
// 2 Errors.
// Could not locate output file compiled\sh_masterchief.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.28 sec
// ----------------------------------------
Anyone got any ideas?

Bit more for update...

lines 396 and 397 are the following

#if PLAYER_MODEL > 0
masterchief_sound(id)
{
emit_sound(id, CHAN_AUTO, MasterChiefSound, 0.2, ATTN_NORM, SND_STOP, PITCH_NORM)
emit_sound(id, CHAN_AUTO, MasterChiefSound, 0.2, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)
}

I'd also like to let you know, that I had

#define PLAYER_MODEL 1

and even tried it with

#define PLAYER_MODEL 2

and no go...

but as soon as I set it to PLAYER_MODEL 0, bamn, works 100% :)

using the following:

AMXModx v1.8.0.3660
SH v1.18e
MetaMod v1.19

vittu
01-07-2008, 19:33
You are using old amxmodx includes update your scripting folder.

Sepehr
01-08-2008, 19:37
How long does it take to download the Masterchief Red, (T), And Blue (CT) ? iive heard it takes 4 minutes. that would be cool if i t was listed how many minutes they have to wait to download this hero.

B.A.N.G.E.R.S
01-11-2008, 03:08
there is no exact time the download time will be higher the longer away from the server you are so if the server is in new york or something and you live in russia or something it will take longer than if you were living in new york yourself

st4l
02-29-2008, 00:35
ХАЙ ЛОЛКИ!! КАК ДЕЛА .!. Замутите крутую магию! плз!! заранее thx!

broWnie_maN
02-29-2008, 05:23
NICE ONE. No one is gonna help u if they dont understand what u just wrote ;)

tobbiz
07-16-2008, 09:52
I know that this question has been asked many times but i really want to clear this up. All my weapon models works but all my player models is not working what can the problem be? Here is a little information:

Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.8.0.3 ini Start ANY
[ 2] POD-Bot mm RUN - podbot_mm.dll v3.0B19d ini Chlvl ANY
[ 3] Monster RUN - monster_mm.dll v3.00.00 ini Chlvl Chlvl
[ 4] Engine RUN - engine_amxx.dll v1.8.0.3 pl1 ANY ANY
4 plugins, 4 r

] amxx plugins
Currently loaded plugins:
name version author file status
[ 1] Admin Base 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team admin.amxx running
[ 2] Admin Commands 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team admincmd.amxx running
[ 3] Admin Help 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team adminhelp.amxx running
[ 4] Slots Reservation 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team adminslots.amxx running
[ 5] Multi-Lingual System 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team multilingual.am running
[ 6] Menus Front-End 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team menufront.amxx running
[ 7] Commands Menu 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team cmdmenu.amxx running
[ 8] Players Menu 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team plmenu.amxx running
[ 9] Maps Menu 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team mapsmenu.amxx running
[ 10] Admin Chat 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team adminchat.amxx running
[ 11] Anti Flood 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team antiflood.amxx running
[ 12] Scrolling Message 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team scrollmsg.amxx running
[ 13] Info. Messages 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team imessage.amxx running
[ 14] Admin Votes 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team adminvote.amxx running
[ 15] NextMap 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team nextmap.amxx running
[ 16] Nextmap Chooser 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team mapchooser.amxx running
[ 17] TimeLeft 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team timeleft.amxx running
[ 18] Pause Plugins 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team pausecfg.amxx running
[ 19] Stats Configuration 1.8.0.3660 AMXX Dev Team statscfg.amxx running
[ 20] StatsX 1.75 AMXX Dev Team statsx.amxx running
[ 21] CS Misc. Stats 1.75 AMXX Dev Team miscstats.amxx running
[ 22] CS Stats Logging 1.75 AMXX Dev Team stats_logging.a running
[ 23] SUPERHERO Adult Link 1.5 Bum_Boy16 sh_alink.amxx running
[ 24] SUPERHERO AfterBurn 1.2 [FTW]-S.W.A.T sh_afterburn.am running
[ 25] SUPERHERO Agent Zero 1.0 Freecode sh_agentzero.am running
[ 26] SUPERHERO Alien Grunt 1.2 LiToViEtBoI/[SiN sh_aliengrunt.a running
[ 27] SUPERHERO Bass 1.3 Op sh_bass.amxx running
[ 28] SUPERHERO Batgirl 1.2 sharky/JTP10181 sh_batgirl.amxx running
[ 29] SUPERHERO Batman 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_batman.amxx running
[ 30] SUPERHERO Beast 1.0 Vectren sh_beast.amxx running
[ 31] SUPERHERO Bomberman 1.18 AssKicR sh_bomberman.am running
[ 32] SUPERHERO Captain Amer 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_captaina.amx running
[ 33] SUPERHERO Chucky 1.4 LiToViEtBoI/vitt sh_chucky.amxx running
[ 34] SUPERHERO Clone Troope 2.6 Om3gA sh_ctrooper.amx running
[ 35] SUPERHERO Cola Lover 1.3 Dr Dream sh_colalover.am running
[ 36] SUPERHERO Colossus 1.0 Vectren & AssKic sh_colossus.amx running
[ 37] SUPERHERO Cyclops 1.18 AssKicR/Batman/J sh_cyclops.amxx running
[ 38] SUPERHERO Daredevil 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_daredevil.am running
[ 39] SUPERHERO Darth Maul 1.2 Chivas2973 sh_darthmaul.am running
[ 40] SUPERHERO Dirty Harry 1.2 Om3gA sh_dirty.amxx running
[ 41] SUPERHERO Domino 1.2 vittu sh_domino.amxx running
[ 42] SUPERHERO Dracula 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_dracula.amxx running
[ 43] SUPERHERO Dr. Strange 1.2 Mr. Sparkle sh_drstrange.am running
[ 44] SUPERHERO Explosion 1.0 LiToViEtBoI sh_explosion.am running
[ 45] SUPERHERO Exterminator 1.0 Exterminator/Dav sh_exterminator running
[ 46] SUPERHERO Flash 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_flash.amxx running
[ 47] SUPERHERO frieza 1.1 Gorlag/Batman / sh_frieza.amxx running
[ 48] SUPERHERO Gambit 1.3 Vectren / vittu sh_gambit.amxx running
[ 49] SUPERHERO General 1.1 [Pentium4].killa sh_general.amxx running
[ 50] SUPERHERO Gohan 1.2 sharky sh_gohan.amxx running
[ 51] SUPERHERO Green Arrow 1.2 AssKicR sh_greenarrow.a running
[ 52] SUPERHERO Guitar Hero 1.17.5 {HOJ}Batman/JTP1 sh_guitarhero.a running
[ 53] SUPERHERO Hobgoblin 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_hobgoblin.am running
[ 54] SUPERHERO The Invisibl 1.1 AssKicR sh_invisman.amx running
[ 55] SUPERHERO Ironman 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_ironman.amxx running
[ 56] SUPERHERO JOKER 1.0 -=InViSiBlEMan=- sh_joker.amxx running
[ 57] SUPERHERO Kamikaze 1.18 AssKicR/JTP10181 sh_kamikaze.amx running
[ 58] SUPERHERO Madness 1.3 Assassin sh_madness.amxx running
[ 59] MajinBuu 1.0 duper/Rockell sh_majinbuu.amx running
[ 60] SUPERHERO Mangekyou Sh 1.4 thechosenone,emp sh_Msharingan.a running
[ 61] SUPERHERO Master Chief 1.6 Spartan-117/vitt sh_masterchief. running
[ 62] SUPERHERO Meteorix 1.0 NOmeR1 sh_meteorix.amx running
[ 63] SUPERHERO Morpheus 1.3 RadidEskimo & Fr sh_morpheus.amx running
[ 64] SUPERHERO Mystique 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_mystique.amx running
[ 65] SUPERHERO Naruto 1.00 Berserker sh_naruto.amxx running
[ 66] SUPERHERO Neo Reloaded 1.4 JTP10181/[Pentiu sh_neoreloaded. running
[ 67] SUPERHERO Nightcrawler 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_nightcrawler running
[ 68] SUPERHERO Noob 1.2 AssKicR sh_noob.amxx running
[ 69] SUPERHERO Penguin 1.2 Yang/vittu sh_penguin.amxx running
[ 70] SUPERHERO Phoenix 1.1 [FTW]-S.W.A.T / sh_phoenix.amxx running
[ 71] SUPERHERO Pirate 1.4 Spartan-117/vitt sh_pirate.amxx running
[ 72] SUPERHERO Poison Ivy 1.5 AssKicR / vittu sh_poisonivy.am running
[ 73] SUPERHERO Punisher 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_punisher.amx running
[ 74] SUPERHERO Santa Claus 1.0 ClanNbs sh_santa.amxx running
[ 75] SUPERHERO Shang Chi 1.0 AssKicR sh_shangchi.amx running
[ 76] SUPERHERO Skeletor 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_skeletor.amx running
[ 77] SUPERHERO Spider-Man 1.18 {HOJ} Batman/JTP sh_spiderman.am running
[ 78] SUPERHERO Superman 1.18 {HOJ} Batman sh_superman.amx running
[ 79] SUPERHERO Super Saiyan 1.0 vittu sh_ssjgohan.amx running
[ 80] Tentacle 1.0 [ LiToVietBoi ] sh_tentacle.amx running
[ 81] SUPERHERO Uber Gunner 1.0 Kebmaster sh_ubergunner.a running
[ 82] SUPERHERO Vash the Sta 1.4 sharky / vittu sh_vash.amxx running
[ 83] SUPERHERO Veronika 1.3 DuPeR/Yang sh_veronika.amx running
[ 84] SUPERHERO War Machine 1.1 Dragoon sh_warmachine.a running
[ 85] SUPERHERO Wolverine 1.18 {HOJ}Batman/JTP1 sh_wolverine.am running
[ 86] SuperHero Mod
86 plugins, 86 running

it is no fun the the player models not working )=

tobbiz
07-17-2008, 04:58
doesn´t matter any more i reinstalled everythink got it working now =)

micke1101
08-23-2008, 07:04
Will this be updated to 1.2 soon?

vittu
08-23-2008, 16:23
Will this be updated to 1.2 soon?
Why it works fine currently as is?

I have lots of heroes already converted to 1.2.0 (including this one), but would rather work on stuff that has not been updated yet since this works just fine for either version instead of instantly alienating below 1.2.0 users.

micke1101
08-23-2008, 18:08
oh ok didnt know good:up:

Hashir
12-28-2008, 00:55
does it work on amx X i have downloaded but doesnt work

Hashir
12-28-2008, 00:56
where to put the second cvars????

ExKiLL
01-05-2009, 17:09
dont work for me too

AMXMODX v1.8.1.3746, SuperHero v1.2.0.9, MetaMod v1.19p32

Plugin will be loaded
[ 44] SUPERHERO Master Chief 1.6 Spartan-117/vitt sh_masterchief. running

but wont be displayed in herolist and cant chosen

shconfig.cfg
cvars added

should work correctly

it would be great if you could update it or fix it
problem is, i get no errors :/ its hard to find the matter

vittu
01-05-2009, 18:23
dont work for me too

AMXMODX v1.8.1.3746, SuperHero v1.2.0.9, MetaMod v1.19p32

Plugin will be loaded
[ 44] SUPERHERO Master Chief 1.6 Spartan-117/vitt sh_masterchief. running

but wont be displayed in herolist and cant chosen

shconfig.cfg
cvars added

should work correctly

it would be great if you could update it or fix it
problem is, i get no errors :/ its hard to find the matter
It should work if you compiled it with amxx 1.8.1 and sh 1.2.0.9 includes, but I will test it later to verify.

In the meantime did you make any changes to the defines at the top of the sma? If so please post what you have set.

ExKiLL
01-06-2009, 02:38
ah, ok

my mistake

online compiler doesnt seam to have the inc of 1.2.0.9

i compiled it offline and it works

ive set the PLAYER_MODEL to 2 - to get blue and red models

+Karma for help :)

vittu
01-06-2009, 02:56
The includes are almost where i want them (all except mysql include), so on the next update (1.2.0.10) I'll try and get them updated in the webcompiler. Seems to be the main issue everyone is having, by not compiling locally using the latest includes.

quicksuper
01-15-2009, 05:02
Nice hero :) GJ!

Hashir
01-16-2009, 03:50
its not workin on my server :?::( but i can compile them but where to put the 2nd cvars :? :? the player models???? i have compiled it but still not gettin in server is it work on amx X ???

HappyScientist
01-18-2009, 16:00
**AMX Mod X 1.76d & up ONLY**

If it's not working make sure you have that, it was my problem.

Hashir
01-19-2009, 01:28
it isnt compiling and i have amx X
i know that i have fakemeta cause if penguin is working and it need fakemeta

Grilado13
04-21-2011, 00:38
The skin is not working here, you know why?

Exploited
04-21-2011, 01:36
Most likely cause you forgot to add it to your server.

Grilado13
04-21-2011, 16:29
But I put everything right in the folder of the server, and the cstrike also do not know why not working. (Sorry for Google Translate)

Jelle
04-21-2011, 17:03
obviously you did something wrong. And we cannot tell you before we see some error messages. Do you think we are mind readers?

RollerBlades
04-22-2011, 03:44
Do you think we are mind readers?

Well i bet there's many who are exactly that!

fantest
12-08-2011, 02:45
Getting this error any ideas??

i place models and place sma amxx and add in plugin.ini and in shconfig..

L 12/08/2011 - 11:12:42: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_masterchief.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "SuperHero Core" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.

Jelle
12-08-2011, 07:31
You are using the wrong version of sh mod. Upgrade.

fantest
12-08-2011, 09:27
You are using the wrong version of sh mod. Upgrade.

guide me please :)?

Jelle
12-08-2011, 10:28
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=76081

Upgrade/installations instruction in the thread.

heliumdream
05-19-2015, 16:37
Updated the damage on this hero to reflect the handling from newer gun heroes. Code referenced from Morpheus.

* v1.7 - heliumdream - 05/19/2015
* - Changed shCreateHero to new call sh_set_hero_info, added gHeroID.
* - Removed register_event Damage and masterchief_damage function in favor of new weapon damage multiplier sh_set_hero_dmgmult.