PDA

View Full Version : New Superheros

-={OrC}=-BaZaR
12-09-2004, 10:15
What Folder do i have to put the new heros into?...

I All ready have typed in plugins.ini The hero names.

But it only just say When i change map: Error: could not find (sh_casper.amx) or something like that...

Plz Help..

12-09-2004, 10:29
Put the .amx file in the 'plugins' dir...

Dalamar99
12-09-2004, 10:47
and put .sma in examples, but you dont have to

-={OrC}=-BaZaR
12-09-2004, 10:56
Thx...

Rippah
12-09-2004, 15:42
THIS is what i meant with a own forum for tutorials.... this question gets asked over and over and ovcer and over again..
and if we made a forum where these kinda guides were, people could visit it and dont ask these kinda question...dont you people see the logics in that??

Dalamar99
12-09-2004, 15:45
umm yes

:wink:

i think its there shuld be a tutorial forum (im a newb myself)

MTS Steel DrAgoN
12-09-2004, 18:20
THIS is what i meant with a own forum for tutorials.... this question gets asked over and over and ovcer and over again..
and if we made a forum where these kinda guides were, people could visit it and dont ask these kinda question...dont you people see the logics in that??
um...shut up
new people dont even bother to look....
I personally think your idea is stupid

jtp10181
12-09-2004, 18:24

its called documentation...... I am going to add this question to the docs and make its own page, then when people ask it we just give them a link and trash thier post :)

Rippah
12-10-2004, 14:39
good, very good indeed :D
make it a sticky or sumthing as a start.... it wouldnt be a bad idea...and put in your rules: "if a question comes about anything that IS documentated send the link!"
or likeley!

vittu
12-10-2004, 17:00
um...shut up
new people dont even bother to look....
I personally think your idea is stupidI'd have to agree...

good, very good indeed :D
make it a sticky or sumthing as a start.... it wouldnt be a bad idea...and put in your rules: "if a question comes about anything that IS documentated send the link!"
or likeley!
Fatebringer was nice enough to take the time to look up lame ass answered questions - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31552 Oh look theres one for "How do I install new heroes?"
People really need to take the time to look in "Everyone Should READ THIS" Announcement, most people probably would find all there answers under "Some Useful Links:"

imported_DarkAngel
12-11-2004, 11:08
hmmm i still dun understand...i downloaded sh_unclesam from ur weebbie download section. i extract it , then wat should i do next ? im comepletly lost :cry:

12-11-2004, 12:05
Doh!

Read the topic maybe...

Put the sh_unclesam.amx file in your plugins dir
and add the line 'sh_unclesam.amx' to your plugins.ini

If you use amxx then recompile it to amxx version