PDA

View Full Version : um help?

Dalamar99
12-04-2004, 16:44
i want a hero called Dalamar and im trying to make it, but i dont know anything about coding and... i just dont know anything about making heroes and i tont have the patience to study the tutorials for 1 tiny hero.
help?

p.s. i m going to make it start with a auto sniper with xtra dmg

nL3176
12-04-2004, 19:42
if u want some1 else to make this - post in the Suggestions/Request forums - if you want to make it - Read the tutorials - if you cant be stuffed to do tht .. too bad - you have to read it

TheRaven
12-04-2004, 20:55
Read the tutorials made sticky. You simply have to try and error if you start out. You very soon realize how it is done and if not, then you know, that this isn't something for you and you should stick to the suggestions/request forum. By the way, there are already some heroes matching your request. Simply search for them and then try to edit them but start out with the tutorials anyway. Another thing, scripting is not simply something you can do "in between" because you'll need quite a lot of time to tinker around. Especially if you just start out and if you have no prior experience with programing/scripting whatsoever, then you are in for a big surprise and probably a big disappointment because coding is not magic but often a lot of frustration.