PDA

View Full Version : Need a name for this hero

Prowler
11-24-2004, 03:51
Allo fellas, I have a problem, i made a hero but have absolutley no idea what to call him, currently hes called robin cause he was desgined mainly to be a Customisable batman, but of course that names taken.

Anyway, if you got any ideas, let me know so i can change it, and then post him in the sh section :P

Rippah
11-24-2004, 05:49
could you tell us the exact powers????

Kebmaster
11-24-2004, 08:55
what about name i've made on him now: Warlord..

u like the name? :roll:

LUNCHBOX!!!
11-25-2004, 12:20
What about CounterMaster?
He is like batman and I think CounterMaster fits perfect :wink:

Fatebringer
11-25-2004, 21:49
How does that give any indication of his power?...

CounterMaster? No offense (well, I'm lying) but the name sucks...

Has anyone seen that one show (long long time ago) where there was a sword that changed into all sorts of weapons? I can't remember the name or anything about it, but maybe someone else could help out.

Turd Fergisun
11-25-2004, 21:55
POWERRANGERS!!!

FLASHBANGER14
11-25-2004, 22:18
Has anyone seen that one show (long long time ago) where there was a sword that changed into all sorts of weapons? I can't remember the name or anything about it, but maybe someone else could help out.

All i can think of is Rave Master :roll: which thats not old :lol: it turns into differ swords but wats this hero do anyway lol

Prowler
11-26-2004, 07:06
Basically it lets you choose what weapons you want, then when you have your weapon selection set up, you save it and it gives it to you at the start of every round (ala batman)

Atm it has a max of 7 weapons (including grens and knife)

Chivas2973
11-26-2004, 11:22
how about

Hero:Crossfire
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsc/crossfire.gif

Occupation: Former Central Intelligence agent, now professional subversive and criminal entrepreneur
Identity: Known to the authorities
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with a criminal record
Former Aliases: None known
Place of Birth: Madison, Wisconsin
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Darren (cousin)
Group Sffiliation: None Base of operations: Mobile
First Appearance: MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #52

History: William Cross joined the Central Intelligence Agency with the intent to learn the secrets of the trade and to make contacts which might one day prove useful. Specializing in information gathering and extraction, Cross worked with scientists within the organization to develop an extremely effective method of brainwashing people using ultrasonics. Quitting the CIA soon after, Cross used his skills and resources to begin a number of highly profitable criminal operations including drug trafficking, extortion, and assassinations. Assuming the codename Crossfire, he diverted a portion of his profits to hire a small army of mercenaries. Crossfire's goal became to foment disorder and subversion within society in order to make a profit.

At one point in his career, certain of his enemies booby-trapped his headquarters. The ensuing explosion robbed him of an eye and an ear. Crossfire eventually located the men who had injured him and eliminated them personally. He use and ear for himself.

Crossfire eventually decided that the existence of superhumanly powerful crimefighters posed a threat to his operations. He poured his monetary resources into the refinement of his ultrasonic brainwashing device with which he hoped to brainwash all superhumans into battling one another to the death. To test the effectiveness of his machine, he arranged to abduct the Thing. Coincidentally, the Thing's plight was witnessed by Moon Knight, who in the guise of Mark Spector had known Cross in his CIA days. Together, the Thing and Moon Knight managed to destroy the my. Crossfire himself, however, escaped.

Despite this setback, Crossfire began work on the construction of a new, advanced model of his ultrasonic brainwashing device. Certain components he arranged to have constructed at Cross Technological Enterprises, a firm founded by his cousin, Darien Cross. Learning that the Avenger Hawkeye was employed as a security guard at CTE, Crossfire devised a plan to use Hawkeye, whom he believed to be the weakest of the costumed crimefighters, as bait to lure other superhumans into his clutches where he could subject them to his brainwashing machine. To capture Hawkeye, Crossfire hired a trio of costumed criminals: the Silencer, Oddball, and Bombshell. Although they managed to take Hawkeye and his companion Mockingbird captive, Hawkeye escaped and brought Crossfire and his henchmenhat. His current whereabouts is unknown.

Strength level: Crossfire possesses the normaho engages in moderate regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: None

Abilities: Crossfire is highly skilled at the verious arts of espionage and is an expert marksman. He is proficient at unarmed combat, particularly killing blows. Although no scientific genius, he possesses sufficient technical ability to develop and modify reasonably sophisticated computer technology without aid. He has specializedn pitch for the human ear to perceive.

Paraphernalia: Crossfire's left eye has been replaced by an infrared imaging device which affords him a semblance of sight even in total darkness. Crossfire's left ear has been replaced by an audio sensor that is far more sensitive than the human ear. The explosion that damaged his left eye and ear also caused en 85% hearing loss in his other ear. Consequently, Crossfire is immune to the effects of his own ultrasonic machinery as long as he adjusts his artificial ear to be unaffected by it. Crossfire's uniform is composed of a special bulletproof, flame retardant fabric and has special hidden compartments containing various weaponry and devices, including a compressed oxygen tank, various miniature surveillance devices, and small single-shot weaponry.

and he is frem Madison, like jtp, lol

PhO316
11-28-2004, 00:00
LMFAO :!: POWER RANGERS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Prowler
11-28-2004, 07:29
Thanks, but how does that match up with being able to select what weapons you want? then again, batman doesnt make much sence either, i mean batman doesnt even use a gun sooo *shrugs* guess that makes robin even less right :P

In case you hadn't gatherd by now, i really don't care on what my heroes are called, i just care about how they act :P Im strongly concidering just sending all my heroes through someone else to name/post :P

Chivas, wanna help me out there? :P You're name will go in the credits for every hero you help me name :P

As for this hero, Crossfire sounds fine :P

Chivas2973
11-28-2004, 10:58
not sure how much help I can give you, but I will do whatever I can Prowler

keep em comming, I will try to help test/name/post for you

plus I like the snaek peak aspect, lol