PDA

View Full Version : How to enable mesagges with the command /body?

iveto69
01-02-2019, 13:18
Hello guys,

I saw on a HLStatsX:CE-server how, players after connect and they can with the command: /body - "Enable Chat messages on Server". How it works? Until they use the command they have no messages for points... !? How it works? With a plugin, or setup in HLStatsX:CE ?
I apologize for my bad English!
Thanks !

p.s. The location this server - Czech Republik , and /body=/points. After type in the chat /body - Enable Chat messages on Server.... Otherwise -> chat is disabled.. ??? How ?

micazoid
01-05-2019, 17:41
I can not remember, if there is a command for clients to enable/disable chat messages. But what you are describing is a simple rename of that command (if it exists) in the hlstats.sp

iveto69
01-06-2019, 07:21
I can not remember, if there is a command for clients to enable/disable chat messages. But what you are describing is a simple rename of that command (if it exists) in the hlstats.sp

Is it possible to an additional plugin to perform this function ? Or - NO ??? That's the question ?

NomisCZ
01-07-2019, 05:01
public void OnPluginStart()
{
RegConsoleCmd("sm_body", Command_Body);
}

public Action Command_Body(int client, int args)
{
// HLStatsX daemon handle commands only as client say
LogPlayerEvent(client, "say", "/hlx_chat 1");
return Plugin_Handled;
}

make_player_command - here (https://bitbucket.org/Maverick_of_UC/hlstatsx-community-edition/src/11cac08de8c01b7a07897562596e59b7f0f86230/sourcemod/scripting/hlstatsx.sp?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default#hlstatsx.sp-2040)

But there is a problem with state of hlx_chat value, because you don't know if it's 0 or 1