PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

squinn606
09-03-2004, 11:02
umm on my computer counterstrike doesnt work when i try to load it up it say game is unavaliable plz try again later does n e 1 else have this prob or is it just me.how do i fix it? :(

Chivas2973
09-03-2004, 11:12
that is just steam, try logging out and logging back in, if not, keep trying

squinn606
09-03-2004, 11:56
ok thnx for the help i will try it and get back to you if u can add me to msn if u hae it or email me at [email protected]

squinn606
09-03-2004, 12:05
how do i sign out of steam man i ont member how to do it chivas2973

09-03-2004, 12:11
Right click on the steam icon in right bottom
- choose 'Exit and log out'

Prowler
09-03-2004, 12:23
If your wondering why counter strike is not available over steam and your not a member... i think its quite simple.

You need to BE a member to play counter strike on steam. simple. a valid legal cd-key is essential, if you don't have one, continue using your pirated 1.5 version :)

squinn606
09-03-2004, 12:56
i dont have the cd i have cs condition zero AND THE IT GAVE ME STEAM AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHHER GAMES an cs number 1 and i made a short cut for cs and now when i click on it it starts to load up the game and then it says game is unavaliable it always use to work but thjis is the first time it has ever done this i dont know y i have always played counter strike this way ie played it like this for like 1 year so im not doin nothin wrong

Prowler
09-03-2004, 13:31
so im not doin nothin wrong
Umm, i don't want to be like school teacherish... but for future reference thats a double negative, meaning you did do something wrong :P anyway off topic.

Most likely you need to run steam, not CS, if you clicked exit and log out the last time you used it, you cannot run cs until you have re-logged in, so go look for steam (most likely somewhere in the start menu) start it up, enter your username and pass, once it registers you and logs you in, you can go back to playing cs.

For future reference, please remember this is a super hero tech support, not CS :P