PDA

View Full Version : Models and Sounds

moose
08-29-2004, 14:14
Hey, i know u guys have been fed up with my questions...but i need ur help with somethin else,

now, with my HeadMasterChief download i had, i put the models in all the right spots...but nothin happens...and also, my sound i have in my folder dont show up either, such as goku and lifesaver...that dont work

Chivas2973
08-29-2004, 14:18
when you say it doesn't work, is it that the server runs or starts with an error and closes, if so, post the exact errors you get

jtp10181
08-29-2004, 14:18
First of all.... post in the correct section

Secondly...
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=

moose
08-29-2004, 14:26
Warning: Unable to open sound/misc/feelingthepower.wav for transfer
Warning: Unable to open sound/goku/goku.wav for transfer

thats the thing i get in the console, and i put them both in the right spot...as for the models, there are no error messages, there is nothing blocking me from getting to start the server either...its just like- gone or somethin man

Chivas2973
08-29-2004, 14:29
is feelingthepower.wav now located in a folder called misc
and is goku.wav now in a folder called goku and are both of those folders located in the sound folder

moose
08-29-2004, 14:33
yes, i did exactly what u said to do a while back, and yes, i did do that.

Chivas2973
08-29-2004, 14:39
do you get these errors at the beginning of every map in console or just once in a while?

also what doesn't work with the models, they don't show up when hero is selected or what? like wolverine or chucky's models only show when you switch to knife for example

moose
08-29-2004, 14:52
for the sounds...actually both, i think they appear when i go on and when people use it they appear, and for headmaster chief, i'm just gonna say screw it with him, he only came with models and the page on it said that they put cvars and stuff with him, his models dont work anyway but the errors, like how it doesnt work doesnt pop up in the console.