PDA

View Full Version : Another Updated SuperHero for AMX

jtp10181
08-17-2004, 23:00
Anyone having crashing issues PLEASE upgrade to this version. There was a nasty bug causing runtime 3 errors and overflowing plugins memory stack which is now fixed in this release.

PLEASE try to break this, I want to see some GOOD bug reports. I hope to release just one more amx 0.9.8 version and call it final. Then start work on amx 0.9.9 and AMXX. If you notice any weirdness with the menu system please let me know. I changed a lot of things with it and under the right circumstances there's bound to be some issues. Also I added a bunch of new cvars. Look in the shconfig for explanations. Again, if you find any problems with these let me know so I can look into it.

New banning system, you can now unban using an admin command. Banning will work on lan servers by banning by IP. If you use the banning please let me know if you notice any problems. I tested as best I could but there's no way to simulate a real live server.

Also if you are still getting crashes after this update PLEASE make sure you have the correct AMX 0.9.8a builds of all the modules and the AMX plugin itself. anything older than that does not work correctly on STEAM.

Download Post (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=258112)

imported_TicoMeElmo
08-18-2004, 01:38
nice... new stuff thats pretty nice hs multiplayer and the new unban i like it all this is ur best work so far so good it looks pretty good to me i can't wait to try your amxx versions

JASerrano
08-18-2004, 01:57
muahahahahahah thx i like it alot hehehe nice work :D