PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New!

Dead Girls Cant Say No
08-12-2004, 15:31
I tried to join your Superhero Mod server (destructivemind), but I got kicked, even when it was 19/20 players. I have never been to that server so I dont know why I have been kicked, and I really wanna try out this mod, because I love CS mods like wc3, and this one looks even BETTER! I also want to know, in order to play superhero mod, do I need to install anything, or just bind stuff in the game? Please reply, I really wanna play this and it wont let me :( Thanks!

Chivas2973
08-12-2004, 15:39
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30332
try anyone of these

and you don't need to install anything to play

Dead Girls Cant Say No
08-12-2004, 20:43
Wow! There are so many, this is a HUGE help, thanks man! I was also looking at some of your abilities that you made (I think), and they are pretty cool! How do you make abilities like Vash and stuff? And how do you download custom abilities and use them in the game? Answering this would be a great help!

Chivas2973
08-12-2004, 20:49
are you looking to make a server or to play, if you want to play, you don't need to do anything

if to learn how to make heros, check scripting section of forum for tutorials

if you do want to make a server, learn how to set one up first with the stock heros, you will find help searching this forum, once you get it all set up, the rest should start to make sense

jtp10181
08-12-2004, 21:20
I think he thinks he can download powers and use them on any server.....

which you can't do