PDA

View Full Version : Hero Mod Stats

imported_bluepuma
07-27-2004, 06:45
Are the stats going to be built in to the superhero mod? so that there wont have to be like 2 installs like i.e. installing superhero and then hero mod stats after? This would be easy and helpful for us noobs that have problems with psychostats with just one install. I'm actually looking forward to this feature you are working on.

Chivas2973
07-27-2004, 09:46
http://www.geocities.com/czstats/index.htm
this may be helful to look at, it is stats generator, it could use some work but it has 2 exe's, one turns the logs into a readable format for the generator and the other turns this format into a number of html pages, the main page shows all the players, scores, ranks...etc and the additional pages are one for each player and linked to the main page

just a small program but thought it might help with the idea
here is what it looks like, the newest version is slightly better than this
http://www.geocities.com/czstats/STATS.HTM

imported_bluepuma
07-27-2004, 11:18
WOW thats way easier to install than psychostats and no mysql involved or perl! :P if you can have the ease installation like the program Chivas showed and the table layout as psychostats...superhero stats would be the hottest since hero mod its self.

Freecode
07-27-2004, 13:52
Well SH stats will have the use of MySQL but it will be supported by a good Install Documentation. so no worries.

As of now i have no idea on where to include it. I have many things on my mind and many things i have to do (finding a better job being 1).
So as of now its still being brainstormed and layed out.

All i need from you is some support, donations and some ideas

Partycat
07-30-2004, 22:44
Well I would think the easiest way to start off on it is to jack into the AMX stats if possible, or even add to it.

Good luck with this project, I can't use SQL or run EXE's so oh well, but alot of the plugins seem to trigger a kill on the user rather than do a death msg, so it would be really hard, and spacy at best.

Partycat
08-02-2004, 10:13
NM want to do it real easy just tag on a kills / deaths into the SQL/Vault save line and have it parse that out into a MOTD at map end or somethin...

Partycat
08-03-2004, 23:29
NM

It took me a few days of coding to see what a pain in the ass that would be.

Vault saving took me a few days, I couldn't figure it out! But I got it.

imported_bluepuma
08-06-2004, 05:34
Here's another suggestion if not taken already. I dont know if psychostats has this abilty but have webmod intergrated into the new heromod stats. I know webmod is corny but this would help server owner to run server commands and veiw players live thru web/php when unavailble to run the game. For me it'll be very helpful because I work and I have acess to go online but cant play the game cause its a 56k isdn line (also games are not business related). but its only a suggestion.

Freecode
08-06-2004, 14:17
web mod has no association what so ever wit shero mod.

imported_bluepuma
08-07-2004, 08:06
i understand that web mod has no association towards hero stats/mod but would there be a way to get something close to that?

Freecode
08-07-2004, 15:05
there is no need for it. if you need something to handle your server through php then use web mod

imported_bluepuma
08-08-2004, 10:20
but its only a suggestion.

no harm done :lol:

imported_TheMan
03-03-2006, 00:58
cool :) (http://dianabol.buy-cheaper.net/dianabol-injectable.html)