PDA

View Full Version : in englisch (sorry for bad english

kampfzwerg
07-25-2004, 17:47
i have a problem with the heros by asskicker all other heros from this page work but the heros from asskicker not (demolitino man , longschoot,bazooka) plz help :(

Chivas2973
07-25-2004, 17:52
amx or amxx
listen or dedicated
cstrike or czero

what problems are you having
does it show running when you type amx plugins list

give us more information so we can help you better

kampfzwerg
07-25-2004, 17:55
i have amx 96j local server he says every time Funktion not found "heroname"

Chivas2973
07-25-2004, 18:02
in plugins ini do you have the plugin name written correctly
sh_demoman.amx
sh_longshot.amx
sh_bazooka.amx

kampfzwerg
07-25-2004, 18:10
yes i written it right (other question i have i have downloaded neo reloaded ... it works but when i shot the server shot down and say shell.mdl not prchached what must i do) :?:

vittu
07-25-2004, 18:56
i have a problem with the heros by asskicker all other heros from this page work but the heros from asskicker not (demolitino man , longschoot,bazooka) plz helpif you downloaded the heros from: http://shero.rocks-hideout.com/index.php?page=superheroes - all the heros are for amx except the heros Asskicr posted, his are all for amxx. This might be your problem, I tried to tell Freecode to do something about it but he gets real busy. I'm sure he will eventually do something about it. But in the meantime go to asskicrs site and download the ones for amx instead: http://asskicr.calzinger.net/?page=superheros

btw, this post should not be in this area this is for HERO STATS SUPPORT ONLY. Someone move it when you get a chance.

kampfzwerg
07-25-2004, 19:15
i have post it to support i look there it wasn´t there and ich find it here thanks but my 2 question isn´t answered :( i have the same problem at demolition man with tripmines and by havok with the ma1 colt .mdl and how can i change the maximum of heros because i must delete some of my heros becaus the newest of my arent in the menu

Chivas2973
07-25-2004, 22:22
didn't AssKicR post his heros with a link to the amx download as well?? if not I am sure most of us have them for amx if you need em

kampfzwerg
07-26-2004, 10:21
thanks for help now all heros work for my amx 0.96j

i have 1 other question plz help: i have too much heros added so the last in the plugins.ini are not in the game how can i set the limit too much more :?:

kampfzwerg
07-26-2004, 13:18
what mean not prechached it say shell.mdl not preched when i shoot with a weapon when i have chossen neo reloded ihave the same problem with morphes and soccer plz help

(i have the files in the right directory ) :twisted: :?: