PDA

View Full Version : Vash the Stampede (sharky / vittu)

Chivas2973
07-22-2004, 22:17
Vash the Stampede v1.4

Description
Revolver & Evasion - Get Vash's .45 Long Colt Revolver (DEAGLE), that does More Damage. Also, evade by removing random hitzones.

http://www.thekingpin.net/adminspace/vittu/vash.jpg

http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/vash.htm

shconfig.cfg CVARS
//Vash the Stampede
vash_level 4
vash_deaglemult 2.5 //Damage multiplyer for his Deagle
vash_gravity 1.0 //Default 1.0 = normal gravity (0.50 is 50% of normal gravity, ect.)

*Alternate Model - not necessary for plugin, but if you want to use the originally used model get it here (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=276308#20671)

Dead Girls Cant Say No
08-12-2004, 15:35
This is pretty cool. How do you make heroes, and be able to download them here?

Chivas2973
08-12-2004, 15:49
post this question in general but
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t= posting rules

look here for how to make heros
http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 20:14
i can not get this hero to work on my cz listen server. as well as alot of others. i tryed recompiling it to amxmodx .20 rc6 (which is what i use). either i did it rong or the compilor is screwed or somthin. so this is what i did. i took the sh_vash.sma and draged it on to the compile.exe and it said that it compiled it. then i went in to the compiled folder took the sh_vash.amxx and put it into my plugins folder then put the vash folder in my models folder and added the line sh_vash.amxx is my plugins.ini now is that how you do it or no. and so i creat the server and when i pick the player it freazes. it does the same thing with the hero tank and usmarine. but it doesnt with morpheus i do not UNDERSTAND!!! AHHHH!!!.

thank you

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 20:29
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31049

pay attention to this
and custom heroes that use models and entiies need ot be fixed to work on amxmodx, the find_entity function has changed and no longer returns -1 when it doesn;t find anything, it returns 0. So.... when used in a while loop chekcing for a return of -1 it will get stuck in an infinite loop and lock the server up.

any hero using find_entity, its an easy fix though, just find the line where its seraching in the while loop, and replace -1 with 0

you have to edit the sma ad find -1 and make it 0 then recompile it, this is part of the problem I am having with 0.20, well this part is fixed but the coding gets compiled with no errors but it has some flaws, just remember, only stock heros are fully supported

MTS Steel DrAgoN
10-01-2004, 20:30
(off topic)
wow velcroy change ur avatar......

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 20:33
(off topic)
wow velcroy change ur avatar......

why?

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 20:33
velcroy

take off that sig or they will ban you, way to big

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 20:35
yeah i did, thanks though. sorry i dont understand what line am i supposed to edit?

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 20:58
also your avatar is too wide
Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 100 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB.

yours is like 300 by 120

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 21:03
ok, and what about the vash subject.
and is this better.
is this where it the find_intety thing is?

public model(id) {
if ( !is_user_alive(id) ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
// Weapon Model change thanks to [CCC]Taz-Devil
Entvars_Set_String(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/vash/v_deagle.mdl")
new iCurrent
iCurrent = FindEntity(-1,"weapon_deagle")
while(iCurrent != -1) {
iCurrent = FindEntity(iCurrent,"weapon_deagle")
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 21:16
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31049

pay attention to this
and custom heroes that use models and entiies need ot be fixed to work on amxmodx, the find_entity function has changed and no longer returns -1 when it doesn;t find anything, it returns 0. So.... when used in a while loop chekcing for a return of -1 it will get stuck in an infinite loop and lock the server up.

any hero using find_entity, its an easy fix though, just find the line where its seraching in the while loop, and replace -1 with 0

you have to edit the sma ad find -1 and make it 0 then recompile it, this is part of the problem I am having with 0.20, well this part is fixed but the coding gets compiled with no errors but it has some flaws, just remember, only stock heros are fully supported

I answered the vash and yes it is better

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 21:42
i changed this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

to this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
iCurrent = FindEntity(0,"weapon_deagle")
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

and it still didnt work!

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 21:44
i changed this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

to this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

and it still didnt work!
Change this too

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 21:51
OHHHHH, ok now i under stand thank you sooooo much man,

*offtopic* did you make your avatar and sig pic? its really cool *offtopic*

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 21:54
yw, and I did, but all I did was edit an existing pic, I am new to that stuff and prefer to waste my time with this while waiting for hl2 hopefully next week,
then we need to consider writing a whole new sh mod for the new hl engine, alot of work I know nothing about

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 21:57
yeah, i would help but i have no idea how to script, you?

Chivas2973
10-01-2004, 22:15
lol, not on that level, probably not worth the time for a few years unless amxmodx comes out for source or amx decides to step it up a notch and do the same
but don't hold your breath cause it is also dependant on metamod

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 22:18
yeah thats true. hey do you have cz? if so do you think you might beable to try and join my server, i want to see if and one can even join it at all.

so.. i will get the ip in just a min.

69.27.75.101:27015

imported_velcroy
10-01-2004, 22:49
iv'e got a question for you. when i go in to my server it stays on for about 5 minutes then gets all laggy and exits the hole game back to windows do you know why that my be?

thanks alot for the help

ArtofDrowning07
10-02-2004, 01:16
i changed this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

to this

public model(id) {
new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED

and it still didnt work!
Change this too

didnt know u had to have both, just thought it was the while -1..so how would u change copter? its kinda diff and a lil more confusing to me, thx

vittu
10-02-2004, 05:18
this isnt even being used:new iCurrent
while(iCurrent != -1) {

you can delete it

imported_velcroy
10-02-2004, 10:00
ok, well i changed those -1s to 0s and it worked so... but any way do you all know any thing about the server crashing after about 5 min.

ArtofDrowning07
10-02-2004, 16:54
can ne1 edit the copter code so the entity thing works, i dunno what to change

imported_velcroy
10-03-2004, 10:09
i could try some time but not right now i have alot of work to do.

PerfectH
10-11-2004, 01:10
I would greatly apprieciate it if some one would just make a fix for AMXModX so people don't have to do it, and its just ready for download. I don't have time to learn how to complie, uncompile, script edit and what not. Nor the patients. Some one help me/us out here!

chris0826
10-11-2004, 01:15
just get 9.8 most heros work on there and just wait until they fix amx mod x

jtp10181
10-11-2004, 07:28
I would greatly apprieciate it if some one would just make a fix for AMXModX so people don't have to do it, and its just ready for download. I don't have time to learn how to complie, uncompile, script edit and what not. Nor the patients. Some one help me/us out here!

we are slowly fixing all the heroes, if you cannot wait then go away and don't bother us.

PerfectH
10-11-2004, 15:36

we are slowly fixing all the heroes, if you cannot wait then go away and don't bother us.
I didn't know that they were all being fixed, cool, let me know when this one is done please.

vittu
01-14-2005, 00:46
I'm gonna fix up this hero real quick, but the description is incorrect regarding "You also evade (dodge) 33% of bullet shots from your enemy..." None of that was in the code, no evasion. The other problem is the model included is for the opposite hand.

This is just a rip of Morpheus... So to my questions:
Does the character Vash have low gravity in the anime? or can I remove it from the code. Cause I'm really thinking just to remove it.
Should 33% bullet evasion(aka godmode) be added? (basically it'd be godmode for 1sec every 3 sec, something like that.) I don't see why this is needed.

I will be changing the gun model mainly since it's on the wrong hand, but also the animations aren't very good. However, the new gun model might be much larger in size... I will post pics and info when I find some replacements...

imported_Hawk
01-14-2005, 10:44
wow i like what your saying that seems like a really good addition to vash ya and i dont really think vash should have god mode there are already alot of other characters that u can use for godmode

MTS Steel DrAgoN
01-14-2005, 16:04
I'm gonna fix up this hero real quick, but the description is incorrect regarding "You also evade (dodge) 33% of bullet shots from your enemy..." None of that was in the code, no evasion. The other problem is the model included is for the opposite hand.

This is just a rip of Morpheus... So to my questions:
Does the character Vash have low gravity in the anime? or can I remove it from the code. Cause I'm really thinking just to remove it.
Should 33% bullet evasion(aka godmode) be added? (basically it'd be godmode for 1sec every 3 sec, something like that.) I don't see why this is needed.

I will be changing the gun model mainly since it's on the wrong hand, but also the animations aren't very good. However, the new gun model might be much larger in size... I will post pics and info when I find some replacements...

in Trigun he dodges all the bullets that are shot at him, (weard as way to dodge bullets tho, like a ballerina)
i dont know about god mode but maybe like, if he gets shot he looses like 63% of whatever damage was caused by the shot
but godmodeis cool too

01-14-2005, 16:10
Or you could lower the % from 33 to 10 or 15.
Then it might be a bit better. And he doesn't have godmode every 3 sec.

vittu
01-15-2005, 14:21
Sounds good except you can't really change the amount of damage (there is a way to fake it though it's not a good way)... and I'm removing the gravity from the hero since I doubt he has low grav.

So some options instead:
Change the ammount of damage caused by adding health back (makes it seem like you didn't take as much damage as actually caused). Only problem with this method is if the damage caused is more then your current HP you will die without it trying to lessen the damage by adding HP... if that made sense to anyone.

Radomize hit zones on the user. Can make it change what hitzones actually count every few seconds or something... I like this idea just not sure of a good way to use it, like a random hitzone for 3 sec every something sec or random hitzone that changes every sec (maybe too powerfull if it keeps changing). Gimme ideas if you like this...

Timed godemode. A certain time of godmode every few secs or something.I think b, just need to figure out a method for its use.

I will post pics of the models I found later, my internet at my house is down otherwise I would have posted them earlier... Though I could not find the original model, I think I would have just used it if I did... If my net comes back up I will edit this post or make a new one with the images of the different models.

vittu
01-17-2005, 00:54
Alright my net is back up so here are the images of the models I found.

So which one you guys want to use (letters in the description area of the attachment):

A) original model (that comes with this hero) - this model is for the wrong hand otherwise I would just keep it, if anyone can find it let me know and I'll use it if you guys want... 391 KB

B) largest file - this model I think is probably the best looking, but the file size is the largest at 672 KB

C) large model in terms of look - I dont really like this one mainly because it looks to big like a small shotgun instead of a handgun... 395 KB

-d there is no d but I thought I'd just show a varient black version of the original one....

And I still need an answer from my post above... and btw I'm just gonna skip using the 3rd person view of the model since both types looked a bit small and one was way to large of a file...

Edit: Images deleted since model B was decided on.

Iconoclast
01-17-2005, 00:56
great hero

bumboy16
01-17-2005, 02:25
I have the original model but its fliped if you want it.

01-17-2005, 09:00
I have the original model but its fliped if you want it.
Lol...
Read the post and you will see that he don't want to use the old model cuz it is in the wrong hand...

BTW Vittu I think you shuold go with model number 2 it is the best of the 4 you posted...

bumboy16
01-17-2005, 12:47
yes i know that but i changed it so its in the right hand.

LUNCHBOX!!!
01-17-2005, 13:48
I vote for bumboy16 :)

vittu
01-17-2005, 17:11
Ok so only 1 vote and that was for letter B? and one vote that is spam and deserves a yellow card.

Wish i could've made a poll to make it easier, but I guess no one really cares though so I'll use the original model if some one can get me it for the correct hand or then I'll just use letter B... bumboy send it in a PM, if the model is for the correct hand...

kanu | DarkPredator
01-17-2005, 19:25
id go with d, the black one, a compromise between looks and file size, plus the normal doesnt look good at all

vittu
01-18-2005, 00:47
Actually I wasn't considering the black one as an option since his gun isnt black, you can see what his gun looks like in the first post... I just put it there for show...

thx for the model bum, still not sure what to use though. I'm thinking either the original model for the correct hand or then letter B, since B looks the most like his gun...

kanu | DarkPredator
01-18-2005, 01:27
well, soooooory for not knowing what color his gun is, lol, i dont watch trigun (gundam rulez)

yeah go with b even if it is a big file because c looks weird

BTW, why do they call him vash the stampede?

vittu
02-02-2005, 06:26
Hero updated:
* v1.2 - vittu - 2/02/05
* - Changed weapon model, old one was for the wrong hand anyway.
* - Added Evasion to code, a missing hitzone randomly chosen every second
* - Set gravity default to none because vash doesn't have low gravity, but
* left cvar since it was in orginal.
* - Removed no-reload because he uses a revolver, and gave ammo instead but
* just enough not affect no-reload heroes.Some nice changes, I think... Hope you guys like it.

Decided against using the p_weapon model (3rd person view), since one didn't look good and the other was a large file. Also both looked kinda small... Decided to use letter B since it just looked much better...

vittu
02-18-2005, 01:02
(posted as an option, if wanted to use orignal model)
Well if anyone wants the original model, I'll post it here just in case.

Thanks to bumboy16 for going thru the effort of switch the model around to the correct hand, though I did manage to finally find the model so I'll just post that one here. (will edit this to post a pic later though its the same as the one posted above with description A. Original Model)

*Remember if you want to use this one instead you must delete the other one from both the server and your own game folder.

bumboy16
03-15-2005, 20:32
dont no if this is very important but if u dont have vash and you type clearpowers it will say the "vash- evasion returned to normal" or what ever the message is

vittu
03-15-2005, 20:43
oh... thx I'll look into it, finally someone actually reports a bug...

imported_HOMiE
03-15-2005, 21:07
can someone post a pic of the model?

b33fy
03-15-2005, 21:09
why don't you just download the pic in the option above?? not a really waste of that much of your time.

vittu
look in the first post wtf...

imported_HOMiE
every second counts in life :)

b33fy
03-15-2005, 21:10
oh whoops i didn't know that was a model. sry for my spamming

Tassadarmaster
03-16-2005, 01:57
[AMXX] Native error in "get_user_attacker" on line 168 (file "sh_vash.sma")
fix this plz

Iconoclast
03-16-2005, 02:03
ok ,*POOF*, there, its fixed... :? im thinking you get that error in the console... well why are you trying to run a .sma as a plugin....?

vittu
03-17-2005, 22:28
dont no if this is very important but if u dont have vash and you type clearpowers it will say the "vash- evasion returned to normal" or what ever the message isOk well I see now, I did not realize all heroes get called to be disabled when useing the command clearpowers even if you don't have the hero. I thought it was just the heroes you have. I would change it to add a check to make sure you had used the powers before using drop code, but jtp may fix this in the core so when you clearpowers it only does it on the heroes you had.

vittu
05-05-2005, 19:00
Small Update:
* v1.3 - vittu - 5/05/05
* - Fixed code run on clearpowers, now only gets run if user actually had the hero
* - Other minor change to code for efficiency.
Small update because of an issue brought up by bumboy, didn't get a chance to test but will later. Only let me know if there are any problems.

Supafragest
09-18-2005, 13:08
dirty harry is still be better

JettMoress
12-25-2005, 23:29
[a bit OFF] c'mon guys ... i'm like a Trigun fan and i feel like killing my self ... :? :? [/Off]

2 things : 1. if someone read the biography (or saw the whole Trigun) he knows that Vash has a machine gun hidden in the left hand and ocasionally the colt can transform the right arm into an "OH SHIIIIIT" gun named Angel Arm [that is why it's called TRIgun :roll: :wink: ]
->>> can you modify Vash so it will have a machine gun (at least :? ) ?
->>> can it be possible to make the machine gun ONLY left hand and the colt right hand gun?
2. as for the models ... there is on the net a Trigun MOd for HL2 >> i think it has an alfa2.0 version for HL1 so ... can't you just use those models?

THHHNNXX :twisted:

vittu
12-26-2005, 20:27
1. a) machine gun, no I don't see the point other then making it more unfair. b) weaps on left and right hand, not really possible in the way that you are thinking.
2. that model is for TS and the only real difference is the hands (gun is the same). So unless you want to convert it, I'm not adding it since its not made for CS.

btw: the "oh shit" gun is the machine gun cause he uses it when he runs outta bullets with the pistol, not the angel arm.

Sasuke14
01-05-2006, 10:14
i like this hero.. but can u make that VASH could not obtain (take from ground or buy) weapons?

JettMoress
01-22-2006, 16:33
actually that was sort of what i was thinking ... Vash could get to choose at the begining of every round : use colt + armcannon (a para with 200 bullets, no reload or ammo buy but ammo reset to 200 every beggining of round free and a damage multiplyer of 1.5 ) or use any other weapon no restrictions but still get colt :lol:

Wahooka
04-26-2006, 09:43
Vash doesn't always use the little machine gun when he's out of bullets, it's also his ace in the hole so to speak. In a few episodes, he loses his gun due to different circumstances and he'd rely on the arm gun.

Also, vash had a hell of a time killing people. It'd screw him up for a few hours. Any way to give him some kind of chance to null a killing shot a low percent of the time? That way, he'd have that Vash "I can't stand seeing people in pain" kind of mentality. If that sounds confusing, I mean completely stopping one of his shots, like give his target a 1 second god mode if it would have been a killing blow 0.05% of the time.

LittleSkittle92
08-19-2006, 00:29
Nice i have it on my server i just love the dealge look!
_____________________________________________ ____________________
http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/66.223.16.253:27030.png

FullMetal
09-30-2006, 23:15
can somone make a vash skin so we look him like Master Chief? (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32034)

vittu
10-02-2006, 01:35
can somone make a vash skin so we look him like Master Chief? (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32034)There was a Vash player model for TS, but like I told that guy with the TS weapon model unless you convert it to CS I'm not adding it.

g3x
10-02-2006, 13:51
Ill try to convert since people cant do it by themselves =[

ante_9224
10-28-2006, 16:02
how do you download heros!!!???
help!!

ante_9224
10-28-2006, 16:06
how do you add heros ex sh_batgil, sh_morpheus and all the others??

googleson78
02-21-2007, 11:30
Please tell me,pretty please prety please, how do i install a hero to my cz or cs. Oh and chivas can you make me a custome hero!?!?!?!!? :mrgreen: :avast::gyar:

rederlt
07-06-2007, 04:17
Helllo,
i cant compile with new model i had found vash_deagle2.mdl (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ReDeR/Desktop/SuperHero%20Stuff/M/vash_deagle2.mdl)
and it says fatal error 100: cannot read from "shero" something like that .. i dont know how i should discript my errors better ;P

vittu
07-06-2007, 04:28
why are you posting on a plugin hero when you are trying to compile a hero for the module?

what version of shmod are you using, module or plugin?

rederlt
07-06-2007, 05:44
plugin amxx . sorry for lack of information

vittu
07-06-2007, 14:39
yes but that error is for module version of sh... you are trying to compile vash for the module version.

rederlt
07-07-2007, 13:26
.. so that error means that im trying to do module sma to plugin amxx?
sorry maybe im using search too much :oops:

wiLd2k
02-14-2008, 13:03
I dont like this hero, its pointless :( But anyway i like your other heroes like Dr. Strange

DonalDucK
04-18-2008, 14:49
i tried allot and that wont work .
=[ .
(My First Massage) :P

mastershakez
03-02-2009, 17:48
I'm getting this error when I try to compile this for 1.2.0
error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Any way to fix?

Grilado13
04-20-2011, 22:24
Is there any way to get shot infinite included in the plugin? (Sorry for Google Translate :P)