PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Kenshin (eLiTe-VeLoCiTy)

Chivas2973
07-22-2004, 18:57
Kenshin

Description
Kenshin Sword - Extra Knife Damage, Extra Knife Speed

shconfig.cfg CVARS
//Kenshin
kenshin_level 0
kenshin_knifespeed 500 //Speed of Kenshin in knife mode (Default 500)
kenshin_knifemult 3.0 //Multiplier for knife damage (Default 3.0)

missionhcky09
12-28-2004, 16:18
maybe a cool sword model for this guy??

SeaFox
02-03-2005, 16:28
well i dont want this hero until there is a good sword model

bLiNd
02-13-2005, 23:45
>)(< Kenshin With A Sword Model >)(<

EDIT: Updated yet again. Model name is spelled correctly and tested on amx9.9 and amxx. someone please test on amx9.8

LAST-EDIT: Someone has responded about their testing this hero on AMX 9.8. It did not work so I updated it and he tested again. All 3 versions are now confirmed to be working. If you have a problem it's on your end.

Models Go Here: cstrike/models/shmod/kenshin_sword.mdl

--------------------------
Edit: attachment removed, code was incomplete, see second page for version with a knife model.

Iconoclast
02-13-2005, 23:48
is everything except for the model the same about this hero? or did u change some coding...?

btw, u misspelled sword, in the model.... did u putt hat spelling in the sma also? cuz i see a potential problem... :D

edit: i already see you didnt put the same spelling in the sma.... so... fix that... :-)

another damn edit: already did it for ya :-)

--------------------------
Edit: attachment removed, code was incomplete, see second page for version with a knife model.

krustytheclown
02-17-2005, 17:15
yea the model dont work for cz or mite not work at all =(.

krustytheclown
02-17-2005, 18:57
any one going to replie at all abouyt it i want it in my server

b33fy
03-10-2005, 13:40
ok i doubt anyone will reply to this message but i want the model for kenshin and i can't find it. and plus the model that comes with it doesn't work.

bLiNd
03-10-2005, 14:20
its a cs1.6 model. it works for me. if you are using cz, cs:s, cs1.5 it will not work

b33fy
03-10-2005, 14:49
ok i'm using 1.6 and i'm pretty sure the model does not work for me. well which one do i dl the one with mispelled sword in the models folder or the edited one?

Iconoclast
03-12-2005, 23:14
dl the edited one obviously...

b33fy
03-12-2005, 23:20
they both don't work for me anyways

Th3 B3$t P0W
03-14-2005, 21:30
you coulda said that before ur probably putting it in the wrong folder if not then yoyu did something wrong
thnx for the mdl i saw this in one server and the guy using it was lvl 20 and he owned like 5 guys at once in a knife fight (i think he was using some strength boosters too)mdl is amazing thnx guys for all your hard work

Tassadarmaster
03-16-2005, 01:53
i receive this error: [AMXX] Native error in "get_user_attacker" on line 82 (file "sh_kenshin.sma").
can some 1 plz fix it?

b33fy
03-16-2005, 13:11
i think your using a wrong version or you need to recompile it.

Suncrime
03-19-2005, 14:26
i want that model Kenshin my hero work but the model is it some problem whith
i put my mdl file in Steam/steamapps/komek_suncrime/dedicated server/cstrike/models/weapons
and the hero workso what is wrong i have 1.6. :?

RoFlWaFl
03-19-2005, 15:12
it shoudl be
/models/kenshin

imported_HOMiE
03-19-2005, 16:18
no it shouldnt it should be models/shmod

RoFlWaFl
03-23-2005, 20:51
I forgot the /shmod, still same difference.

thechosenone
05-21-2005, 20:08
THIS MODEL DOESNT WORK WITH THE HERO>!!!! PLZ MAKE IT WORK

bLiNd
05-21-2005, 20:22
did you try my .zip? it has been confirmed to work.

thechosenone
05-22-2005, 00:20
what do u mean??? .zip???

u mean the model file??? like kenshin_sword.zip???

born2killz
05-22-2005, 01:03
he meant the zip where u downloaded the model from (the one he posted)

thechosenone
05-22-2005, 02:33
.... get on ur aim? tomorrow? i dont understand

imported_Krillin
09-09-2005, 09:05
In all this babbling here there isn't any mention of what kind of server this actually works on. I am going to assume you are testing this hero on a winblows box. I am running Linux and still there is not a model nor a .sma file and yes even the already precompliled .AMXX file and STILL doesn't bring up the model. WHY NOT? I saw this working on another server with the model, I am going to have to assume this was a winblows server becasue it has yet to work with the model on a Linux box.

I even started comparing this sloppy .sma file with heroes which have proven to work like chucky and Wolverine[Model]. What I found was shocking. As you will see below.

Please note first I made a few changes. I changed g_haskenshinPowers to just ghaskenshinPowers.
I also see now there should be a space in the code below for if (wpnid as well.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public switchmodel(id)
{
if ( !is_user_alive(id) || !ghaskenshinPowers[id] ) return
new clip, ammo, wpnid = get_user_weapon(id,clip,ammo)
if (wpnid == CSW_KNIFE) {
// Weapon Model change thanks to [CCC]Taz-Devil
Entvars_Set_String(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/shmod/kenshin_sword.mdl")
}
}

You had declared a public variable, but yet you do not have a formula in which to use this variable. So I took the liberty of adding this code;
public weaponChange(id)
{
if ( !ghaskenshinPowers[id] || !shModActive() ) return

//new clip, ammo, wpnid = get_user_weapon(id,clip,ammo)
new wpnid = read_data(2)

if ( wpnid == CSW_KNIFE ) switchmodel(id)
}
As expected, this still did not help. But I am still trying to figre this out. I have a feeling the metamod and/or amxmod-x may have changed a handler on ya. But I know nothing about scripting but I am picking up on it. :wink:

Krillin

bLiNd
09-09-2005, 18:00
you want this hero to have a model and work on linux?

vittu
09-09-2005, 20:16
In all this babbling here there isn't any mention of what kind of server this actually works on. I am going to assume you are testing this hero on a winblows box. I am running LinuxActually, the one/s posted shouldn't work on either windows or linsux (you really need to shut up about that, this isnt a site about which is better go complain somewhere else. And no I don't think windows is but I don't f'ing care).

and still there is not a model nor a .sma file and yes even the already precompliled .AMXX file and STILL doesn't bring up the model. WHY NOT?Because the 2 model versions posted have incomplete code. Both just added a switchmodel function, neither one actually uses it. (This was probably done when blind was still learning to code).

I even started comparing this sloppy .sma file with heroes which have proven to work like chucky and Wolverine[Model]. What I found was shocking. As you will see below.

Please note first I made a few changes. I changed g_haskenshinPowers to just ghaskenshinPowers.
I also see now there should be a space in the code below for if (wpnid as well.Not shocking at all. That means absolutely nothing, that's just a scripters preference (how they like to code). Either way the code still means/does the same thing.

You had declared a public variable, but yet you do not have a formula in which to use this variable. So I took the liberty of adding this code;
public weaponChange(id)
{

new wpnid = read_data(2)

}As expected, this still did not help.More then likely you never used the CurWeapon event to check that function.

But I know nothing about scripting

imported_Krillin
12-24-2005, 23:09
In all this babbling here there isn't any mention of what kind of server this actually works on. I am going to assume you are testing this hero on a winblows box. I am running LinuxActually, the one/s posted shouldn't work on either windows or linsux (you really need to shut up about that, this isnt a site about which is better go complain somewhere else. And no I don't think windows is but I don't f'ing care).

and still there is not a model nor a .sma file and yes even the already precompliled .AMXX file and STILL doesn't bring up the model. WHY NOT?Because the 2 model versions posted have incomplete code. Both just added a switchmodel function, neither one actually uses it. (This was probably done when blind was still learning to code).

I also see now there should be a space in the code below for if (wpnid as well.Not shocking at all. That means absolutely nothing, that's just a scripters preference (how they like to code). Either way the code still means/does the same thing.

public weaponChange(id)
{

new wpnid = read_data(2)

}As expected, this still did not help.More then likely you never used the CurWeapon event to check that function.

But I know nothing about scripting

I d/led this vesion of the here the model WORKS on my server providing the player doesn't have Wolverine {Claw Model} or Chucky! I had all three heroes and the wolverine model took over. I am not going to give you any clues as to why. Just know that it does't work in combination of other knifing heroes.

Vittu, I really don't give a **** about your two cents and your rants in my posting or what you have to say about fractions of my comments. You must reall have a bug up your *** or something. Perhaps no life, no G/F or wife? I mean no where in my posting can it be interpeted as a "complaint" Get real, will you! I just checked this hero you updated, it works with one small problem mentioned above.

Good Luck,
Krillin

P.S. Go a head and dicect this post and add your rant and rage if you want. As I stated before I really don't give a flying **** anymore. You have your head so far up your *** you probibly forgot what they day of light looks like.

Freecode
12-25-2005, 03:14
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/graphic_nightmare/bunny.gif

The_One
12-25-2005, 04:19
freecodes spammage

vittu
12-25-2005, 05:13
I d/led this vesion of the here the model WORKS on my server providing the player doesn't have Wolverine {Claw Model} or Chucky! I had all three heroes and the wolverine model took over. I am not going to give you any clues as to why. Just know that it does't work in combination of other knifing heroes.

Vittu, I really don't give a **** about your two cents and your rants in my posting or what you have to say about fractions of my comments. You must reall have a bug up your *** or something. Perhaps no life, no G/F or wife? I mean no where in my posting can it be interpeted as a "complaint" Get real, will you! I just checked this hero you updated, it works with one small problem mentioned above.

Good Luck,
Krillin

P.S. Go a head and dicect this post and add your rant and rage if you want. As I stated before I really don't give a flying **** anymore. You have your head so far up your *** you probibly forgot what they day of light looks like.
Well Merry F***ing Christmas to you too. I'm tired of dealing with your misinformation and leetist attitude (or at least that's how it comes off as). So I'm not gonna get into it. I'll just answer your so called problem.

When having more then one hero that changes a model for the same weapon (or playermodel), the model used will be from the hero that is last in the list in plugins.ini. This is a known issue and there isn't anything really that could or should be done about it other then moving the location of the plugin up or down in plugins.ini. And thank you for not posting your "clues" to possibly mislead others to the true nature of the cause as in your other posts...

D o o m
12-26-2005, 00:50
freecodes spammage
The_One's spammage :lol:

Krillin you should ask nice and not like a stupid idiot :P

It's just, because Wolverine gets loaded later than Kenshin. Just write sh_kenshin.amx(x) into your plugins under sh_wolverine.amx(x) or write sh_wolverine.amx(x) above sh_kenshin.amx(x)...

Try to think logically... Only one model can be shown and that's the last one loaded...

*EDIT* Vittu was faster :P