PDA

View Full Version : Grim Reaper (SniperX)

Chivas2973
07-21-2004, 23:06
Grim Reaper

Description
Invisibility/Scythe/Float/Silent - Invisibility/Knife=1 Hit KO/Low Gravity/Silent Walking

shconfig.cfg CVARS
//Grim Reaper
grimreaper_level 0
grimreaper_knifemult 10.0 //Multiplier for knife damage (Default 10.0)
grimreaper_alpha 60 //Grim Reaper's invisibility (Default 60)
grimreaper_gravity 0.25 //Precent of normal gravity (Default 0.25)

rakanashu
10-22-2004, 11:09
when i try to load my server with the grim reaper hero i get an error with him..

heres the error
[AMX] Function not found (name "set_user_footsteps") (plugin "sh_grimreaper.amx")

the only place in the code that has "set_user_footsteps" is in here:
// Remove Power
if ( !hasPowers )
set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,0,0, 0,kRenderTransAlpha,255)
set_user_footsteps(id,0)
shRemGravityPower(id)

//Give Power
if ( hasPowers )
set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,8,8, 8,kRenderTransAlpha,get_cvar_num("grimreaper_invisibility"))
set_user_footsteps(id,1)
ghasGrimPower[id]=(hasPowers!=0)

MTS Steel DrAgoN
10-29-2004, 14:40
does grim even give invicibility? becasue on my server it didnt.... :?

imported_Hawk
10-29-2004, 17:36
maybe the default is set on not invisible and u should change to invisible

MTS Steel DrAgoN
10-29-2004, 17:44
nah
even when set at 1 it wasnt invisible
or maybe it was just my server :roll:

imported_Hawk
10-29-2004, 17:51
lol maybe so

SiGFiG
05-05-2005, 02:34
anybody got an amxx version? I would like one if u do

MeHMeT
05-05-2005, 02:42
COMPILE IT stop spamming saying gimme the amxx plz just compile it urself its really not that hard my sister could do it and shes 10(not insulting ur intelligence or anything) but next time do it urself or pm nightscream for him to do it if he wants to

vittu
05-05-2005, 02:45
anybody got an amxx version? I would like one if u doNext time you post this on another hero you get a warning and each time after that as well. You've been told in numerous posts what you can do to get amxx heroes, but you don't seem to either understand or are too lazy to do it yourself.

Tassadarmaster
05-05-2005, 02:49
Amxx version

God guys, just compile for him, it only take about 3sec to do so..

--------------------
EDIT: attachment removed due to hero being updated in the main post

MeHMeT
05-05-2005, 02:51
too lazy :D also we cant do everything for him

SiGFiG
05-05-2005, 03:06
jeez...u guys r nuts
its my first day in the forums...
i wont do it again
its just that whenever i try to compile it, i get an error. When i use the amxx onsite compiler and the actual program compiler. And now I see that there is a different way. Can somebody explain to me how you did it, or send me the compiler via AIM: th3d33p3nd1
if u cud do this ill stop bugging u impatient ppl.

+what are the defaults for grim reaper?

grimreaper_scythedamage
grimreaper_invisibility
grimreaper_gravity
grimreaper_level (whatever i wanit to be)
:roll:

vittu
05-05-2005, 03:31
Yea it's your first day and you spam 8 heroes asking for amxx versions, when all you need to do is compile... Of course were gonna be a little nuts... If we were really mad you would have had plenty of warnings by now...

All you had to do was make 1 post saying:
its just that whenever i try to compile it, i get an error. When i use the amxx onsite compiler and the actual program compiler. And now I see that there is a different way. Can somebody explain to me how you did it, or send me the compiler via AIM: th3d33p3nd1
if u cud do this ill stop bugging u impatient ppl.And were not impatient were just annoyed cause we tell you what to do to make the heroes work without having to have you keep asking for them, but you seem like your not paying attention and just keep posting away...

And for defaults, like someone else already told you open the sma with notepad (or similar simple text editor) look for the cvars at the top all default values will be there.

As for compiling onsite compiler will not work cause you need to superhero includes to compile anything with sh mod. And if you can't compile with your set up you probably messed up the install of sh mod or amxmodx or do not have all the files neccesary to compile... if your grabbing the scripting folder off of an ftp to your server, make sure you get the whole folder and it's contents. This means you need the includes folder inside it, and inside that folder you need superheromod includes that come with the download.

And if you still get compile errors when trying to compile on your computer (i hope your not trying to compile over ftp), post in tech support or off topic with errors you see during compile. Do not continue posting about this problem here... And if anyone else posts about this in reply to sigfig I will consider it spam and warn you cause it does not belong in a hero post.

Now I know your new so don't take this the wrong way... Most of us around here are nice enough to take time to help if you let us.

imported_goldfish
06-07-2005, 18:41
i cant set the level fore this hero the cvar dusnt seem to work als i dont think i can get him invis at all

SoLdIeR
07-06-2005, 18:02
fool its there just read for it XP

Om3gA
07-06-2005, 18:16
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:41 am

SoLdIeR
07-07-2005, 13:34
shut up! :P lol i dont ever look at the dates im sure im not the only one :oops:

The_One
07-31-2005, 21:45
you cant set the level for this hero i know alot about sh mod and it is always level 0 i mean wtf is with that :? and dont say read the sma coz i have and i set the level to 23 and it goes to 0 all the time :shock: if any 1 could tell me the problem that would be great :D

imported_HOMiE
07-31-2005, 21:48
put this in

grimreaper_level 23

The_One
07-31-2005, 21:50
i know that :P that is common sense :shock: ty anyway

imported_HOMiE
07-31-2005, 21:56
no cause sometimes ppl put = and stuff like that and then it doesnt work

The_One
07-31-2005, 22:04
do they :? dont they read the sma for the cvars :roll: anyway ty for trying to help

D o o m
08-01-2005, 03:43
you cant set the level for this hero i know alot about sh mod and it is always level 0 i mean wtf is with that :? and dont say read the sma coz i have and i set the level to 23 and it goes to 0 all the time :shock: if any 1 could tell me the problem that would be great :D

Read the .sma :lol: He made a mistake

Once there is standing ("death_level") instead of ("grimreaper_level")

So here is the.sma, but you have to compile ;)

--------------------
EDIT: attachment removed due to hero being updated in the main post

The_One
08-01-2005, 06:51
tbh the sma's look exactly the same grimreaper_level is on both sma's :( mine and this 1 :?

the only place i can see the word death it this

Hero: Death <----- lol

grimreaper_level <-------- but that is correct that dont say death_level :?
etc where did you get death_level from :roll:

D o o m
08-02-2005, 06:19
tbh the sma's look exactly the same grimreaper_level is on both sma's :( mine and this 1 :?

the only place i can see the word death it this

Hero: Death <----- lol

grimreaper_level <-------- but that is correct that dont say death_level :?
etc where did you get death_level from :roll:

Dude.. I just downloaded the grimreaper which Chivas posted and looked and one time there is standing ... "death_level" ) in Line 25 at the end

The .sma which Chivas had posted
#include <amxmod.inc>
#include <xtrafun>
#include <superheromod.inc>

// Hero: Death

// CVARS
// grimreaper_scythedamage = the damage of Grim Reaper's Scythe
// grimreaper_invisibility = Grim Reaper's invisibility level
// grimreaper_gravity = Grim Reaper's gravity level
// grimreaper_level = if you don't know, you shouldn't be reading this file!!!

// VARS
new gHeroName[]="Grim Reaper"
new ghasGrimPower[SH_MAXSLOTS+1]
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public plugin_init()
{
// Plugin Info
register_plugin("SUPERHERO Grim Reaper","1.0","SniperX")

// FIRE THE EVENT TO CREATE THIS SUPERHERO!
if ( isDebugOn() ) server_print("Attempting to create Grim Reaper Hero")
if ( !cvar_exists("grimreaper_level") ) register_cvar("grimreaper_level", "0")
shCreateHero(gHeroName, "Invisibility/Scythe/Float/Silent", "Invisibility/Knife=1 Hit KO/Low Gravity/Silent Walking", false, "death_level" )

// REGISTER EVENTS THIS HERO WILL RESPOND TO! (AND SERVER COMMANDS)
// INIT
register_srvcmd("grimreaper_init", "grimreaper_init")
shRegHeroInit(gHeroName, "grimreaper_init")
// Scythe Damage
register_event("Damage", "scythe_damage", "b", "2!0")

// DEFAULT CVARS
if ( !cvar_exists("grimreaper_invisibility")) register_cvar("grimreaper_invisibility", "60")
if ( !cvar_exists("grimreaper_scythespeed")) register_cvar("grimreaper_scythedamage", "10")
if ( !cvar_exists("grimreaper_gravity")) register_cvar("grimreaper_gravity","0")

// LET SERVER KNOW ABOUT GRIM REAPER VARIABLES
shSetMinGravity(gHeroName,"grimreaper_gravity")
}
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public grimreaper_init()
{
new temp[6]
// First Argument is an id
read_argv(1,temp,5)
new id=str_to_num(temp)

// 2nd Argument is 0 or 1 depending on whether the id has flash
read_argv(2,temp,5)
new hasPowers=str_to_num(temp)

// Remove Power
if ( !hasPowers )
set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,0,0, 0,kRenderTransAlpha,255)
set_user_footsteps(id,0)
shRemGravityPower(id)

//Give Power
if ( hasPowers )
set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,8,8, 8,kRenderTransAlpha,get_cvar_num("grimreaper_invisibility"))
set_user_footsteps(id,1)
ghasGrimPower[id]=(hasPowers!=0)
}
public scythe_damage(id)
{
if (!shModActive() ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
new damage = read_data(2)
new weapon, bodypart, attacker = get_user_attacker(id,weapon,bodypart)

if ( attacker <=0 || attacker>SH_MAXSLOTS ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

if ( ghasGrimPower[attacker] && weapon == CSW_KNIFE && is_user_alive(id) )
{
// do extra damage
new extraDamage = floatround(damage * get_cvar_float("grimreaper_scythedamage") - damage)
shExtraDamage( id, attacker, extraDamage, "Scythe" )
}
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}

That's the only thing I changed.. You can use the search function, if you have opened the .sma with a textprogram ;) and then you will see it, too :P Hope you are happy now :mrgreen:

EDIT* The scythe shouldn't work at this hero.. There are a few mistakes in the code.. Someone should clean this hero, if he or she has time :lol:

The_One
08-02-2005, 06:43
you was right :wink: i h8 it when ppl code wrong :evil:

Rocka Fella
12-19-2005, 20:54
hey anyone know where i can get a model for the Scythe?

vittu
12-20-2005, 21:18
There is no model... so maybe in hell

eldorko
12-23-2005, 11:17
At first i thought this was way over powered and i would never get it, i tried it and for once there is people running around with a knife agaisnt like morpheus, now i love this hero, Good Job.

Rocka Fella
12-23-2005, 16:41
actually vittu there is a model for the scythe...i found 1 :D , but i have no idea how to install it. I put it in the /models/shmod but it doesnt come up in the game. Am i suppose to rename it to something else like grim_v_knife.mdl instead of just v_knife.mdl? or do i make a separte folder inside /models called Grim Reaper and put it in there? Can anyone help pls?

eldorko
12-23-2005, 19:58
I hope it isn't the one on csbanana, that one is terrible.

YodaGman
12-23-2005, 19:58
yes i can help whats the link to find the model?

Rocka Fella
12-23-2005, 22:58
lol yea its the 1 from csbanana it does look rili bad but it fits the superhero better than with jus normal knife...heres the link to Scythe Model (http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewlist.skins.skins.search&srch=&text%5Bname%5D=scythe/). Also if u guys can give me a link to a tut with a program on how to create/edit models i can try and edit this 1 and make it look better cuz it rili does look bad. Thx for the help

D o o m
12-23-2005, 23:08
You have to precache and use the modelsource in the .sma file of Grim Reaper... Grim Reaper hasn't a model at the moment and if you wanna give the hero one, you have to add some parts of code...

Rocka Fella
01-02-2006, 00:33
well yodagman i gave u the link...u get it to work yet :?: :oops: :twisted: thx

D o o m
01-02-2006, 04:07
He's banned :P

And the link goes to the searchlink of fpsbanana and it tells you that it doesn't found a model :lol:

PS: Yoda wouldn't be able to add a model, he can't script a rip off Beast :lol: *roflmao*

Rocka Fella
01-02-2006, 17:36
oh :( well can u(doom) or any1 else help me out and tell me what i have to do/edit to make the model for the scythe work...thx

D o o m
01-03-2006, 15:52
If you would post the right link of the model or attach it, I could :P

Rocka Fella
01-03-2006, 20:39
well the link wont work :? so heres an attachment of the model w/ sounds

SniperX
04-04-2006, 19:37
Haha I have returned. It's nice to see people using my amateur superhero, it was made when superhero mod first surfaced on cs servers. Sorry about the 'death_level' typo, at the time I was thinking of naming it Death, but at the last moment I renamed it to Grim Reaper.

jayjay1250
04-30-2006, 10:38
the model and the sounds dont work ........... :roll: if anyone could post this hero with a workin model plz thnx :lol: :lol: :lol:

SasukeGolden
09-02-2006, 15:29
any screenshots of scythe knife model?

NeogaidenX
09-03-2006, 00:01
http://www.fpsbanana.com/img/ss/srends/thm_3620.jpg

http://www.fpsbanana.com/img/ss/skins/thm_2761a.jpg (http://www.fpsbanana.com/img/ss/skins/2761a.jpg) http://www.fpsbanana.com/img/ss/skins/thm_2761b.jpg (http://www.fpsbanana.com/img/ss/skins/2761b.jpg)

heliumdream
09-06-2006, 12:01
That scythe vaugly looks like a pickaxe...I'd rather like rip the shovel out of day of defeat and use that. Just mho.

YamaH
09-14-2006, 08:50
here is no model in the game in my server ??

GR|M
09-15-2006, 08:13
I do believe I've found a bug with this hero - when you select it, you become invisible - but when the round ends and the new round begins, you're totally visible unless you drop the hero and reselect it... You have to do this each round to stay invisible... Anyone else notice this glitch? Can we get it fixed?

vittu
09-15-2006, 16:45
I do believe I've found a bug with this hero - when you select it, you become invisible - but when the round ends and the new round begins, you're totally visible unless you drop the hero and reselect it... You have to do this each round to stay invisible... Anyone else notice this glitch? Can we get it fixed?There is no bug, it sets you invisible once per round. If something else sets a render on you then tough.

Making a hundered heroes loop a render is not a good idea, that's when people complain they can't get invisible.