PDA

View Full Version : 2 week SuperHero Vote

Kamikazzee
07-19-2004, 12:57
Vote for the best Superhero. NOT YOUR FAVORITE, but THE BEST.

vittu
07-19-2004, 20:27
Had an idea when i saw this. There are mods to rate topics, so if ya wanted Freecode you can add a mod to rate a hero from its post. What do you guys think?

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=46456
or
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/210

first one might be better...

PM
07-19-2004, 21:34
i choosed silver surfer but gohan is good to and hercules

Kamikazzee
07-20-2004, 09:30
In one day, that many votes... This looks like a real success. And I just want to mention, if there is a tie I'll hold another vote on all those heros, that way people wont be able to have many options...

Kamikazzee
07-21-2004, 12:37
Beast and SilverSurfer are tied so far, yet it has only been 2 days. Also, I know you ask why I put Phasing Twins (Matrix) AND Colossus up on the vote. Well, if you see, Phasing Twins (Matrix) has immortallity for twice the time of Colossus and Nightcrawler, including a little invisibility also. This makes Colossus 1/4 as good as Phasing Twins (Matrix), as anyone would say, in almost every way. What really got me stumped was why someone voted for Colossus over Phasing Twins (Matrix). I may know the answer though. That reason could be because you lose aim and die if you get stuck in a wall with Phasing Twins (Matrix). I have had myself die in a wall before and almost never get kills with Phasing Twins (Matrix). It is one of the most useful transports in the SuperHero mod, though. If you have anything to add to the difference between Phasing Twins (Matrix) and Colossus, add it up. I just want to know that it was not foolish to put Colossus AND Phasing Twins (Matrix) up there at the same time.

Kamikazzee
07-22-2004, 09:50
It's the fourth day of the 2 week SuperHero Vote, and SilverSurfer is in the lead by one vote. There is still 10 more days to get Beast back up top, so keep voting. I'm not saying vote for Beast only, just saying that we need more votes or SilverSurfer wins...

Kamikazzee
07-23-2004, 13:04
:twisted: SilverSurfer WILL win!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHA! :twisted:
:wink: So don't even think about tryin to make beast win... :wink:
:D I'm fine with the results, and I'm proud of those who voted SilverSurfer. :D
8) Because I did too. 8)

By the way, SilverSurfer is winning today...

Kamikazzee
07-26-2004, 12:57
We have a tie between Beast and SilverSurfer so far. If this is the result at the end of the vote, I will uphold another vote.

notused
07-27-2004, 05:41
:twisted: SilverSurfer WILL win!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHA! :twisted:
:wink: So don't even think about tryin to make beast win... :wink:
:D I'm fine with the results, and I'm proud of those who voted SilverSurfer. :D
8) Because I did too. 8)

By the way, SilverSurfer is winning today...

... what the hell ...

what drugs do u use?

Kamikazzee
07-27-2004, 13:08
DAMNIT! BEAST IS WINNING! SOMEONE VOTE SILVERSURFER!

By the way, I SELL crack... j/k. I'm using nothin, just I hate to lose and holusonate a lil' too much...

notused
07-27-2004, 16:26
clear, but i thought you are on LSD or opium or sumthing like that
why crack, its cheap shit sell cocaine ! 8)

PM
07-29-2004, 01:33
damn guys, u know that u should pick the most well made heros, hell why didn't u guys throw super-duperman up in that vote, he has comet ability and all the other abillities, doubled by a thousand folds and he has super duper crack sniffin powers so everyone near him dies

badkarma
07-30-2004, 11:57
its definately the surfer, he can use his surfiung powers to go up, down, and doesnt die in the walls, he can also fly and hide, not to mention how powerful it is against gambit.

imported_bluepuma
07-30-2004, 12:56
i like gohan for the speed and hp, which keeps me alive :twisted:

badkarma
11-02-2004, 10:32
never did me any good :?

imported_Hawk
11-02-2004, 10:33
silversurfer since he lets you hide and gain back your xp

Fatebringer
11-02-2004, 10:35
That hero is overpowered... you can slay anyone with it if you're decent. It's just too good and it's the major source of my stress.

It was also one of the reasons I built my server in the first place.

badkarma
11-02-2004, 10:37
hmmm Fate I see your point

Prowler
11-03-2004, 12:40
as i already said, i rejected most of these heros due to the fact they were overpowerd

i cant sand heros that simply GIVE the challenge over to the program, you arent playing, the computer is, its pointless

Chivas2973
11-03-2004, 12:46
just an old worthless poll somebody dug up, no need to reply to posts from July throstur, especially when they are pointless to begin with, lol

badkarma
11-03-2004, 14:58
I wanted to make them fancy and have the last post, so if you want it to be cancelled from now on lemme keep my last post :)