PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Luke Skywalker

AssKicR
07-18-2004, 08:28
http://asskicr.calzinger.net/superheros/images/littleluke.gif

Description:
Lightsaber - Kill Your Enemies With The Mighty Powers Of The Force!

Cvars:
luke_level # = What level is he avalible
luke_sabertime = The Time Luke Can Have His Saber Active (Seconds) (Def=20)
luke_sabermode = 1=Kills Only Enemies 2=Kills Enemies And Friendlies (Def=2)
luke_cooldown = The Time It Takes For The Lightsaber To Recharge (Seconds) (Def=20)

Special Credits
Special Thanks To "Ludvig van" For The Lightsaber Code

gunmuse
12-01-2004, 18:12
AmxModX Version 20 could you compile this character for that.

nL3176
12-01-2004, 19:51
Read the other post in Hero: Shang Chi - you need to compile it yourself

I will do it for you when i get home :twisted:

gunmuse
12-02-2004, 10:33
The absolute assinine manner in which the members of this forum act is not necessary.

Excuse me for thinking the owner of Character would want to maintain all aspects of what he built.

Instead of being helpful and flattered that someone wants to add your characters to a production machine. I have been bombarded with bullshit from the top down.

I just wanted a few characters to round out the Shero release because a 20 character game can only load 19 if you let them have 3 powers that are excutable.

Since they had someones name attached AND no one had posted anything. My post was a check to see if the damn things had been abandoned before I went to working on someone elses project.

Courtesy is obviously something that blows by everyone from the top down. I had posted reworks of someone elses work I would of been bombarded with stealing comments. No way to win with a 14 year old with an attitude.

I own firebase software next time I go looking for people with talent I will remember the " Can't work with others" attitude. Remember that when your publicly trashing someone just because you can and not because your right.

Chivas2973
12-02-2004, 14:48
first of all, the latest version of amxmodx is 1.0, second AssKicR(the creator of this hero and well known in the mod) is away in the military so this has not been updated since amxx 0.16, your best bet is to always try to get the amx version of the hero, then compile it for amxx using the compiler and see if it works(some model heros require changing the sma, but it has been discussed at length) I did this one for you, but try the others yourself cause it is very easy, that is why you got the response you did

if you need help compiling, use this tutorial I made here
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31506

imported_OmegaQuest
12-20-2004, 11:27
Is there any way to make this hero not a 1 hit kill ?

I think it would be cool to make it more like 1/4 or 1/2 of the persons life.

Thanks.

Also, where in the military is AssKicR ? I'm also in it and wonder if we are near lol

Teh_Guy
07-29-2006, 18:31
Give it a lightsaber model.

thechosenone
07-29-2006, 19:26
models located here -.- (how many times do i have to repeat this) model freaks
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins

Emo
07-31-2006, 14:53
Can you wright on the cvars? i am kinda noob at superhero thing :P

bordeaux
06-01-2007, 17:19
Can you wright on the cvars? i am kinda noob at superhero thing :P

i love this hero
but im also kinda noob :oops:
where to place the numbers for the cvars?

deadlyaim142
09-09-2007, 07:35
you dont need models for this hero just download chivas2973 amxx file then download asskickers file just add the sma file from his folder

Alfyan
12-03-2007, 14:36
is it like the rollthedice luke?

Sidef
12-04-2007, 12:59
Old, Old, Old, come on new heroes

PsIIh
06-16-2009, 06:39
yes and when you kill some one from you team with this hero you will lose you lvl :D