PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] change vgui weapons Menu

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 11:44
Hi All

I shearch in the internet for a plugin change the weapons buy menu with new guns for normal mod no Zm but i didn't find what i looking for is a new menu allow to change all the guns with other from my Choice i have some collection of CSO guns and i want to make them without some of the normal guns .

Please help me i know it's maybe a hard work to do but if you can make it just please help .

Thanks. :)

Amine Belokda
01-09-2017, 16:32
Use Plugin Weapon Model Remplacement

Amine Belokda
01-09-2017, 16:33
Plugin Weapon Model Remplacement Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=43979
#define ATUHOR "GHW_Chronic"

Amine Belokda
01-09-2017, 16:36
If you want to increase Weapons Cso In ZP Extra Items
GO Choose Weapons Extra And Change The Weapons Model To CsO Using WebSite: Gambanana Or Other :p
Link ZP Plugin/Mods/Extra'S: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=157986

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 16:52
no i don't want change models i have some cso guns with their plugins and they can get by commandes so maybe a menu hook that commande with names so player when want to choose gun he will see the menu and when he press the gun number the commande wil exec and he got the gun so that's the point without he see the commande maybe some way to hide it from the console .

and thanks 5oya amine

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 17:01
Use this to create a menu that will execute the commands - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=284324

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 17:25
could this help me with creating the menu guns

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=245803

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 17:30
Absolutely not. The best approach is to use the menu builder and add the commands there. Any other way will require editing every plugin 1 by 1 and believe me - nobody would want to do that. You can also use my shop plugin and make the weapons available for purchase which will require to edit the weapon plugin, but much less work.

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 17:43
okay but how i will make the commande in you plugin i am not a scripter but i know a little things give me a example like the balrog-11 gun are requiet this commande to exec in console ( get_bal11 ) so what i should do to make it with your plugin

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 17:49
Just read the plugin description. It's all there. The plugin is made especially for non-scripters and it doesn't require editing the .sma file. Simply open up the .ini file and create a menu.

[New Menu]

[Menu Settings]
;This is the command that will open the menu.
MENU_OPEN = say /menu

[Menu Items]
;"Item name" "command to execute"
"Balrog-11" "get_ball11"

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 18:09
it's very simple can i add how much money need and should i delte the .ini description and begin with new money like that

Thanks for your great plugin and help

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 18:18
If you want to add money, you should use the shop plugin, plus you need to edit the plugin itself in order to remove the command thatgives you the gun for free. You can post a request in the plugin's thread and I will edit it for you.

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 18:28
but it's alot of guns :( it's 27 gun and 10 ot them without .sma just .amxx files is there any way to make it with some kind of xp plugin maybe if i can set the 10 without .sma for free and one with .sma files with money so it will be fair :) but if you accept of course because it's a hard work to make

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 18:30
If you don't have .sma, you can't possibly edit them. For the other ones - it's basically adding no more than 10 lines in the code.

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 18:38
i may keep it that way i just need to know if i can hide the commande in console i try some guns and all work good :) thanks for that but when i choose a gun and i open the console i can see the commande can't we make something to hide it and also can- i add message like ( this gun requiet admin flag or vip flag )

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 18:43
The menu executes commands, so the command will pop-up in the console. In order to hide it - it needs to execute the plugin function directly, instead of using the command, which is not something the plugin can currently do, but I will implement that option tomorrow. Yes, you can add a flag - right next to the command in the .ini file.

"Balrog-11" "get_ball11" "flag_here"

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 18:55
okay i was adding all guns and now after i read your message i will get back and type the flag for the guns that requiet any kind of acces sorry for late i will try the flags and give you feedback about all thanks again :)

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 19:15
the menu work only with admins the normal player can't get anything from the menu i try it my self when i connect with admin i was able to get the menu and the guns but after i connect with normal player i can get the menu but the gun diseable and also the flag not work it's not show at all it show just the gun name

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 19:29
and there is a more things need to change like when the player type /menu and choose a gun he cant choose more than one per round and when round finish the gun dispear and he must choose new one and flag not working it's not showing at all and more suggestion need to showing a message in chat every 30 sec say " type /menu in chat to choose a gun "

OciXCrom
01-09-2017, 20:11
Of course it won't be able to normal players - you added a flag and made it for admins only. You wanted that. For the other things - use the shop. This is just a simple menu.

yas17sin
01-09-2017, 20:25
and there is a more things need to change like when the player type /menu and choose a gun he cant choose more than one per round and when round finish the gun dispear and he must choose new one and flag not working it's not showing at all and more suggestion need to showing a message in chat every 30 sec say " type /menu in chat to choose a gun "

and about this !!

yas17sin
01-10-2017, 05:51
should i delete this to chane menu for all player

#define FLAG_IMMUNITY ADMIN_IMMUNITY

OciXCrom
01-10-2017, 08:26
The menu is for all players... Read the description.

yas17sin
01-10-2017, 09:31
i try all gun but it's the menu for admin only and i check the .sma of guns but it's free not for admin only unless some guns what the problem then

and please check this

Originally Posted by yas17sin https://forums.alliedmods.net/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2485171#post2485171)