PDA

View Full Version : [ HELP ] Scripting

JoaoVieira
12-27-2016, 11:36
trash it

Craxor
12-27-2016, 11:41
Are you drunk ?

Why don't you simple test to see with your eyes ?

JoaoVieira
12-27-2016, 12:13
Because i can't now...
Why you approach my topic like that, ham?

fysiks
12-27-2016, 13:04
The easiest way to answer that question is to test it. The second best method to answer the question is to find where it is originally posted and read the description of the function. If, after doing both of those things, you still have questions, then make a post.

Craxor
12-27-2016, 16:07
Because i can't now...
Why you approach my topic like that, ham?

Then wait until you can :) don't open a new thread just a freacking stupid thing like this when you can just install the code and test by yourself.

However, the answer is 'yes', happy ?

JoaoVieira
12-27-2016, 16:14
Then wait until you can :) don't open a new thread just a freacking stupid thing like this when you can just install the code and test by yourself.

However, the answer is 'yes', happy ?

Yes lord , very happy , hahaha.

Craxor
12-27-2016, 16:34
And btw just off-topic, doesn't matter how i approach your threads, as i'm give a help you should be more grateful ... now just open your eyes a little, if you listen my 'above' advice you will make yourself a favour.

Just image if you have complicated problems with oprheu/okapi or another complicate module by using it , you make an topic because you have no chance to solve by yourself and somebody come and talk 'bad'(big word) with you but it gives you also a good advice wich lead you to the solution you will not take in consideration because is not talking with you as you want ? That's called 'immature'.