PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters punishment

kiarfuzzy
12-13-2016, 04:50
Nowadays there are many cheats available, even for steam, most of the cheaters have dynamic ip's and or steamid changers cheats and banning them is useless, there are also some destroy plugins out there but they are also inefficient as well.

My idea is to make a plugin that will strip the cheater of all his weapons, including kinfe so he wont be able to do anything... You can also include a option to make hip stuck when it spawns... So no weapons, no ability to move will make the cheater leave on his own :D or stay on the server and get a dose of his own medicine.

Is this even possible anymore? Or cl_filterstuffcmd prevents this?

wickedd
12-13-2016, 06:32
steamid changers cheats and banning them is useless
They only work on servers that allow No-Steam players. So you know what to do if you want to stop them.

My idea is to make a plugin that will strip the cheater of all his weapons, including kinfe so he wont be able to do anything... You can also include a option to make hip stuck when it spawns... So no weapons, no ability to move will make the cheater leave on his own :D or stay on the server and get a dose of his own medicine.
This is only good if your server was Steam only, otherwise they'll just rejoin and continue to cheat.

P.S. A plugin like that already exist (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=27421)

kiarfuzzy
12-13-2016, 06:43
That plugin is exactly what I wanted, thanks.