PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CS GO Dev

Jagerr
07-15-2016, 19:51
Looking for a cs go dev for two types of servers.

One will be a 1v1 (not multi) that will be able to communicate with our site (website side you are not responsible, though points would be appreciated). Basically we will want people to que from our site then moved to the server, play a match then would be kicked and server reset for next group.

The other will be similar to the 1v1 but a 5v5.

Willing to pay, don't know the going rate. You can add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972011140/

Maxximou5
07-15-2016, 20:00
If someone isn't responsible for the web end of the work, it would be so simple to make a plugin of that caliber.
There's a bunch of different ways of doing it, sql, cron, php, rcon log, perl, and etc.

All you have to do is make a white list (or sql query) and do a client id check, if it doesn't match, kick. As for the 1v1, I would imagine you are doing several rounds? Just set max rounds and on conclusion, restart the server or just kick all clients and send a query saying the match has concluded.

Should no one else do this freely, I will when I get some free time. It's just a matter of how your web end is setup and how you plan to communicate the whitelist.