PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Set Cvar only for one round.

Raw123
07-12-2016, 08:21
Hello!
I want make a code, where the server set sm_cvar sm_lr_enable 0 ,but only for one round.
It is possible ? I will be very grateful

stoneyschillhouse
07-12-2016, 19:14
Hi

U want to change thath cvar every round "X" on every map?

Or on always the same round but only on specified maps ?

Raw123
07-12-2016, 20:05
Hi

U want to change thath cvar every round "X" on every map?

Or on always the same round but only on specified maps ?

I Have JailBreak server with days. One of them is ZombieDay and i want set LastRequest OFF only for one Round. So yea Change cvar every round "X" on every map ;) If you do this. I will be very grateful. :wink:

shanapu
07-12-2016, 21:56
I Have JailBreak server with days. One of them is ZombieDay and i want set LastRequest OFF only for one Round. So yea Change cvar every round "X" on every map ;) If you do this. I will be very grateful. :wink:

i think it would be much easier to edit your zombieday plugin to set "sm_hosties_lr" on roundstart/roundend if this round is a zombieround.

stoneyschillhouse
07-13-2016, 04:16

And the ZombiDay is always on the same day of the week (every monday or ervery friday)?

Setup https://github.com/bcserv/mapconfigs
(like round10.cfg -> sm_lr_enable 1 | round11.cfg -> sm_lr_enable 0)
(you can use the "say" command to print a message to chat)

Setup a Cronjob to load the plugin only on the day you run ZD

0 0 (1-7) * * mv /home/GameServer/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins/disabled/mapconfigs.smx /home/delle/neu/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins

59 23 (1-7) * * mv /home/delle/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins/mapconfigs.smx /home/GameServer/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins/disabled(1-7) 1=Mo 7=SUN

! setup sm_lr_enable 0 in your server.cfg / autoexec.cfg !