PDA

View Full Version : [WillingToPay] Bhop Timer that does not require local mysql database

tuan206
07-11-2016, 23:32
Hi everyone, I'm willing to pay anyone that can make me a great bhop timer without neededing a local mysql database. Willing to pay about 20-100 US Dollars depending on how good. I've tried shavit which requires local mysql and I don't want to use CkSurf, Zipcore looks out to date as fuck.
Things I'm looking for in the Timer
---------------------------------------
-Timer in the bottom middle of the screen showing speed, jumps, style, linear/stage, and personal record/server record
-able to add zones, and I'm not sure whats it called, but basically as most other timer, you would get the zonegroups just by adding it to ur maps and loading it.
-popular styles, try to get most of them in
-Chat ranks/tags
-Points after completing map
-This would be amazing if there can be a command like in cksurf where you do sm_givetitles and you can give someone a chat tag that over rights the normal point needed ones. MUST USE CFG TO ADD RANKS, AND POINT RANKS. It also must be able to use colors in the tag. I don't care if its hex or like #b for blue or just "orange"
-Uses database but doesn't need to be local

CowGod
07-11-2016, 23:41
No one will make you a custom completely from scratch timer for that price, but if you would like I can take a popular one and edit it to your liking.