PDA

View Full Version : SourcePawn pro needed! Really hard task i need help with

Reflux
07-07-2016, 12:06
Old problem didnt work!!!

Maxximou5
07-07-2016, 16:20
I'm not sure how you got the plugin, but if you got under good terms there should be no reason as to why you wouldn't also get the source code. Unless you're paying a lot, most people won't recompile a decompiled plugin, it is simply too much of a headache. Your best bet is to simply ask for the source code. Removing the section you requested is trivial compared to actually recompiling that plugin. However, you're going to need to explain how you got that plugin in the first place.

So you have three options:

Ask the author for the code
Pay someone to recompile the decompiled code
Pay someone to make the plugin similar to what it does now

Edit: Also, it would be much much much easier to simply ban the users in that function from entering your server. That way, you don't need to worry about recompiling and recompiling at all.

Pelipoika
07-07-2016, 16:50
Post the .smx

Reflux
07-07-2016, 17:38
[QUOTE=Maxximou5;2434478]I'm not sure how you got the plugin, but if you got under good terms there should be no reason as to why you wouldn't also get the source code. Unless you're paying a lot, most people won't recompile a decompiled plugin, it is simply too much of a headache. Your best bet is to simply ask for the source code. Removing the section you requested is trivial compared to actually recompiling that plugin. However, you're going to need to explain how you got that plugin in the first place.

So you have three options:

Ask the author for the code
Pay someone to recompile the decompiled code
Pay someone to make the plugin similar to what it does now

Reflux
07-07-2016, 17:40
Post the .smx

Pelipoika
07-07-2016, 18:44
Tried to Hexedit the encrypted strings to "" but i am not skilled enough and couldn't get the plugin to load

Maxximou5
07-07-2016, 19:00
While I don't like what is happening here, I will give you this.

Reflux
07-08-2016, 02:36
While I don't like what is happening here, I will give you this.

It not worked !

Maxximou5
07-08-2016, 03:43
Thank you very much! I'll give it a try. Do you think it will be able to kick them? I mean , you cant kick them even with rcon , will this plugin break their connection with the server
It should work as intended, it tries to kick them first, if not it fakes a client disconnect, and lastly a quit. I believe there is several ID's that would need to be added, but I gave you the important part.
If you wish, we can discuss this privately as I would like to know more about the situation before helping you any further.
Also could u tell me , what kind of encryption have they used for their SteamID?
Pretty interesting to say the least, it's using a key method to encrypt their ID's, using "x1x3x3x7x" as the key.