PDA

View Full Version : [CS:GO] Kill and auto respawn on team join

Finn1337
07-07-2016, 03:47
Hi there,

I am looking for a plugin that once you join the server and spawn in you will be killed, and then instantly respawned again. I need this for a bhop server, the ranks only load in when you kill yourself and respawn again so that's why it's needed.

I have tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything, if there is already a plugin like this could you link it to me? If someone could make and compile it for me that would be awesome to, I don't think it should be that hard to make :D

Regards,
Finn

Maxximou5
07-07-2016, 06:38
It would just be easier to enable the following convars in your gamemode_casual_server.cfg (or whichever):
mp_respawn_on_death_ct "1" // When set to 1, counter-terrorists will respawn after dying.
mp_respawn_on_death_t "1" // When set to 1, terrorists will respawn after dying.

Edit: I've attached a plugin to do what you need in case the above doesn't work for some reason.

Finn1337
07-07-2016, 10:29
No, I want to so when you join the server, and then join a team for the first time and as soon as you spawn in for the first time you die, and then auto respawn.

Maxximou5
07-07-2016, 15:39
So you didn't even try the plugin... Cool.