PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire web developer for backend plugin

TheBigFatOne
06-23-2016, 07:57
Hello my friend and I are working on a plugin for sourcemod and we require someone with web development knowledge to create the back end. The job requires knowledge of php and interacting with bots/withdrawing skins from an inventory linked to a SteamID and mysql work. Please PM me if you are interested in the job or more details. This job will involve a payment. AND NO ITS NOT FOR A GAMBLING WEBSITE

ItsCEED
06-23-2016, 12:39
Hello my friend and I are working on a plugin for sourcemod and we require someone with web development knowledge to create the back end. The job requires knowledge of php and interacting with bots/withdrawing skins from an inventory linked to a SteamID and mysql work. Please PM me if you are interested in the job or more details. This job will involve a payment.

I can offer you my own developer, PM with more info and your budget :)

TheBigFatOne
06-28-2016, 13:43
This isn't meant to be a bump but the last guy didn't work out because we need a web design part as well. Job still open

TheBigFatOne
06-29-2016, 00:06
Highly paid request

DarkDeviL
06-29-2016, 14:22
This isn't meant to be a bump but the last guy didn't work out because we need a web design part as well. Job still open

Good to hear feedback when things are either resolved or not resolved.

Highly paid request

This one I would however consider as a being useless bump.

Instead of such meaningless phrases, put up your real budget together with what you require to be done. If your maximum budget is $10 or $250, say so.... And let it be up to the people reading your post to consider whether or not they mean your budget equals "highly paid".

Put up your budget TOGETHER with a very detailed explanation about what needs to be done / made, and what your expectations are.

People will 100% sure ignore you, unless you specify every single detail in details.

Use the Edit post button to adjust your first post to include all such details.

TheBigFatOne
06-30-2016, 16:17
To share information on a plugin i concider private wont happend.

If a person isent sure what a high budget means then pm me. obv is not 10$ lol.

I dont know if you would like a whole forum to just swap your ide when its suppost to be private. but thanks for the feedback

Arkarr
06-30-2016, 18:23
Look.... I like to do some PHP and Javascript things, it's fun, cool and I guess I can handle it. But when it comes to CSS, Flash well, design basically I'm totally LOST ! I literally have NO idea. It's blank. So, if YOU give me design (picture, preview, etc..) I can recreat it. I just don't have the imagination. Also, I won't be here much for the next incoming 1-2 weeks at least, so if you don't find anybody else, you know where to knock. And yeah, 60+ for me it's kind hudge amount. And if you are still reading, I have a proposition for ya, you give me the ideas, I make it, we make it public, no one pay, everyone happy. Deal ?

Edit: Sorry for the text block, "smart"phones...

Dr. Api
07-01-2016, 05:35
Use Laravel + Boostrap.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel.
After you can redesign it easier with the base.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/6017565cb4a6c7928fa8a01779afe238abfca3.gif

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/550356d7ec89fc7583c31b76be928ad7b066e1.gif

friagram
07-02-2016, 10:33
those cookie cutter backends are prone to various problems...
sure they are easy to use though.

DarkDeviL
07-03-2016, 20:44
those cookie cutter backends are prone to various problems...
sure they are easy to use though.

With such claims that things are prone to various problems, I suggest you share information about why / what exactly you are referring to.

Dr. Api
07-04-2016, 02:04
Never had any problem, you can do what you want.
Absolutly everyhing.

friagram
07-04-2016, 15:12
a simple search yields relevant comments
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/laravel/how-secured-is-laravel
https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/blog/laravel-cookie-forgery-decryption-and-rce/

the more you look, the more you will find.
there are always going to be many exploits out there in the wild that will be used by attackers and never found out, or only found and patched much later. All of these type things are subject to such problems.

Dr. Api
07-05-2016, 03:16
Like all CMS and Framework, I used Joomla, Wordpress, Prestashop there are always a patch due to a vulnerability.