PDA

View Full Version : [TF2] [REQ] Better model manager plugin for main Custom folder

Billy Joe Cobra
06-20-2016, 02:31
i had a lot of issues with this plugin TF2 Model Manager (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1532081), because its kinda hard to put everything together to make it work

My suggestion would be that the plugin would BETTER be to tf/custom folder

so, anyone who wants to assist me, would be appreciated

Arkarr
06-21-2016, 12:47
Using bad words won't bring you more help then before, just saying.

Billy Joe Cobra
06-21-2016, 13:05
Using bad words won't bring you more help then before, just saying.

sorry, arkarr, i am just not having patience

Billy Joe Cobra
06-21-2016, 14:05
anyone else want to help me, see first post

friagram
06-22-2016, 01:20
You are always going to have to add the file list, as there is no way for SM to determine what materials the models use and the paths. Just learn how to use the model manager... or use a separate download plugin to list all your files to be sent to clients. There are a few out there that will crawl through directories and add everything they find.

Billy Joe Cobra
06-22-2016, 03:45
You are always going to have to add the file list, as there is no way for SM to determine what materials the models use and the paths. Just learn how to use the model manager... or use a separate download plugin to list all your files to be sent to clients. There are a few out there that will crawl through directories and add everything they find.

i know, but its too hard to read, so many words

friagram
06-22-2016, 09:24
Not sure if troll, or poor language skills

Billy Joe Cobra
06-22-2016, 09:33
forget it, i never find help, as everyone in this world are too strict to their life, ps is there a way to delete my forum account here

Arkarr
06-22-2016, 09:56
forget it, i never find help, as everyone in this world are too strict to their life, ps is there a way to delete my forum account here
Damn it, dude, you have to relax and work on your patience. If anybody is able to fit your needs, then do it yourself and stop to whimper like a eight years will do when you take away his lolipops.

Billy Joe Cobra
06-22-2016, 10:00
Damn it, dude, you have to relax and work on your patience. If anybody is able to fit your needs, then do it yourself and stop to whimper like a eight years will do when you take away his lolipops.

yeah, but the problem is, i need a mentor or someone who wants to teach me in coding/scripting. if anyone wants to teach me some tricks or stuff, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IshidoShuuji35/

i wont be always on my pc, i am mostly on mobile

Arkarr
06-22-2016, 10:26
There is plenty of wiki. You can learn by yourself and if that fails, then request help in the "Script" section.

ItsCEED
06-23-2016, 15:43
yeah, but the problem is, i need a mentor or someone who wants to teach me in coding/scripting. if anyone wants to teach me some tricks or stuff, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IshidoShuuji35/

i wont be always on my pc, i am mostly on mobile

Its not that hard to make small modifications.. Just try harder im noob with programing langauges but still getting to mod a plugin to my needs no matter if its simple or BIG problem. If you get stuck just google around or ask here, but put more details in and put away your rude personality.