PDA

View Full Version : Client Auto Exec

Breezy
06-19-2016, 18:13
Hello,

I want to client auto exec plugin like this (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=43110) for CS:GO.

Example;
bind F1 "autobuy;cl_clanid 11605778"

Maxximou5
06-19-2016, 18:29
"Slow hacking" is not allowed for CS:GO. Changing client commands is no longer possible without bending the rules and going behind Valve's back.

psychonic
06-20-2016, 07:57
I'm not sure that it's even possible anymore anyway. I think that they (finally) fixed all of the exploits that could allow it in CS:GO.

Maxximou5
06-20-2016, 15:17
To be more clear, trying to make binds for players isn't possible.
You can always fakecommands for a very limited few, such as FakeClientCommand(client, "use weapon_knife"); or for settings client tags, like CS_SetClientClanTag(client, "JUSTaTAG");
I'm not sure that it's even possible anymore anyway. I think that they (finally) fixed all of the exploits that could allow it in CS:GO.
I really hope so, it's what stopped me from going to other servers and making my own back in CS 1.6. Never really got over the feeling of slow hacked paranoia.

Breezy
06-21-2016, 09:15
Thank you Maxximou5,

how cl_clanid 11605778 code entered when write !group

-Sorry bad english.. I think u know :)

Maxximou5
06-21-2016, 15:45
Thank you Maxximou5,

how cl_clanid 11605778 code entered when write !group

-Sorry bad english.. I think u know :)
If you wish to give this a try, you can.
All you have to do is set the tag to the same as the group you are trying to use, not the number.
So if your group tag is [BreezyClan], set that under cfg/sourcemod/grouptag.cfg

If there are any problems let me know, also if anyone wants to improve my code, please do so and explain what I should of done better. Thank you!

Breezy
06-21-2016, 17:16
If you wish to give this a try, you can.
All you have to do is set the tag to the same as the group you are trying to use, not the number.
So if your group tag is [BreezyClan], set that under cfg/sourcemod/grouptag.cfg

If there are any problems let me know, also if anyone wants to improve my code, please do so and explain what I should of done better. Thank you!

How can I find out the system of working is also exactly how to group is introduced into the system?

My steam group id; 11605778

Maxximou5
06-22-2016, 01:18
I didn't make it so you could steam group id, I could try at some point or someone else could.
For this one, just put your steam group tag name.
This -> http://puu.sh/pBvRH/d2cdbeeebd.png

Breezy
06-25-2016, 22:40
I didn't make it so you could steam group id, I could try at some point or someone else could.
For this one, just put your steam group tag name.
This -> http://puu.sh/pBvRH/d2cdbeeebd.png

thank you for help, but when someone disconnect to server deleted clan id. i want to perma, pls help..

DarkDeviL
06-26-2016, 21:27
thank you for help, but when someone disconnect to server deleted clan id. i want to perma, pls help..

Client configurations are purely up to the client him/herself.

Don't ever try to do such naughty things.