PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [CSGO] Simple /warn plugin

AtomicSoulZ
06-06-2016, 18:46
I own a server that averages at about 22 new players connecting daily. So I was just wondering if someone could make a SIMPLE warning system plugin. I know there are 2 of them out there that warn people but one requires about 3-4 extra plugins and the other is broken and just spams FFFFFF in the warn message. So I was asking if someone could just make a plugin where an admin can have the flag b and anyone with that flag could just type /warn <players name> <reason> and it would warn the player with a message and (optional) make a noise whenever this happens just to notify a player. If there is someone who could make needs more clarification my steam is here (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304647250/) and my teamspeak if you need it is 8.26.94.186:9991

Jackol1234
06-06-2016, 21:58
Here you go this should so what you're looking for. It won't do the noise as I haven't learned that yet, but it'll print a message to the target with the warning given.

AtomicSoulZ
06-06-2016, 23:02
Here you go this should so what you're looking for. It won't do the noise as I haven't learned that yet, but it'll print a message to the target with the warning given.

Thanks! This will help a lot.

Do you think you could add a prefix when a player gets a warning? Like "You have been warned for: REASON". And allow admins see when another admin warns a player? Just a request it would be nice to have.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 00:05
Here you go. Added both suggestions.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 00:13
Here you go. Added both suggestions.

Thanks man! Very helpful! You should post this as a full plugin for others to use. People will appreciate it very much!

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 00:17
Tell me how well it works and make sure it's not bugged, then I might.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 09:17
Tell me how well it works and make sure it's not bugged, then I might.

It is working good so far. Another suggestion would be to make the warning message in red and then when the admin sees another admin warn, make that message in blue or something like that.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 10:55
Added color. Requires colors to compile now. Let me know if this is your last suggestion and if everything works and I'll release it.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 11:22
Added color. Requires colors to compile now. Let me know if this is your last suggestion and if everything works and I'll release it.

That was my last request. I will test it and then get back to you!

Please fix the Get Plugin. Failed to compile.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 11:31
It failed to compile because it requires the colors include now. I added a pre-compiled version to my last post.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 11:36
It failed to compile because it requires the colors include now. I added a pre-compiled version to my last post.

Thanks. I will get back to you if I have any errors!

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 12:17

Sorry if I am getting annoying but I put the .smx in the plugins folder the .sp in the scripting folder and the color.inc in the include folder. And the color are still not working. I'm not too familiar with all of this, seeing as I am a new CSGO server owner, so can you help me out a little. I have all the files in the right spots but it is still saying {darkred} and {darkblue} before things and not showing any color off.

Also I have figured this out. Players who do not have an admin rank or even any flags on the server can see when an admin warns someone. I only want other admins to be able to see it.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 14:51
That was my fault. I put the wrong index in the check and also forgot to switch to CPrintToChat. Should be fixed now.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 15:16
That was my fault. I put the wrong index in the check and also forgot to switch to CPrintToChat. Should be fixed now.

Oh alright. Thank you I will test this now!

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 15:28

http://image.prntscr.com/image/0ff5c16f9c1b47b3be3205cf7605d8e4.png

So the blue is working but the darkred is not, nor is the default.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 16:24
Another goof up on my part. This should be the final version.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 17:00
Another goof up on my part. This should be the final version.

So the colors are working fine and the warn is. But the setting to where when an admin warns a player and it says it shows to other admins that that admin warned that player. Ex. "DANK warned AtomicSoulZ for: TESTING." It only shows up once. So if I restart my server and join in then warn DANK for TESTING it shows this "AtomicSoulZ warned DANK for: TESTING." and then if I do it one more time it doesn't show. Can you please fix this? If you need more clarification I can give more.

Jackol1234
06-07-2016, 17:20
Try this.

AtomicSoulZ
06-07-2016, 18:00
Try this.

Works now! Thank you! I will test this then get back to you so you can release it!

AtomicSoulZ
06-09-2016, 19:18
Try this.

Tested this for today only cause I was not on the last time. It seems to work on and off. If I warn a player it will work and show admins that I warned that player for that reason. Then if I do the command again on the same player or even a different player it won't work. Seems to have no pattern or anything just works on and off.

Jackol1234
06-09-2016, 21:20
I'll add more replies to it and checks to make sure it works when it should and if it doesn't work you'll know why. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Here are the files. This should fix all the issues. I also increased the size of the warn reason in case you were making long reasons.

AtomicSoulZ
06-10-2016, 00:26
I'll add more replies to it and checks to make sure it works when it should and if it doesn't work you'll know why. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Here are the files. This should fix all the issues. I also increased the size of the warn reason in case you were making long reasons.

I know you told me about the compiling issue but do I need the new warn.smx "Failed to compile"

Jackol1234
06-10-2016, 01:28
Yeah you need the colors.inc to compile still. Here is a pre-compiled version for you.