PDA

View Full Version : Requesting help in Crontab jobs

TheAlMightyNick
06-04-2016, 23:58
I am having a problem with my CronJobs.
I recently started testing with this plugin and trying to see how it works. I am kinda stuck and am a big noob at it lol.

I want it to play a command every 3 min.
sc_addjob 3 * * * * sm_openurl @all motdgd.com/motd/?user=11636
(It wont be every 3 mins or this command just example)

But for some reason it doesnt run the command. Any help? Am I doing something wrong?

DarkDeviL
06-05-2016, 12:51
/thread

(Fixed issue and im noob dont know how to lock thread) :(

You could eventually start by reading the AlliedModders Rules (https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules), in regards to blanking out threads.

Share the solution for future readers, so people with the exact same issue a that may be able to use the same solution as you to solve theirs.

Anything else would show strong signs of egoism from your side. :(

TheAlMightyNick
06-05-2016, 17:15
You could eventually start by reading the AlliedModders Rules (https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules), in regards to blanking out threads.

Share the solution for future readers, so people with the exact same issue a that may be able to use the same solution as you to solve theirs.

Anything else would show strong signs of egoism from your side. :(

I put my original post ther. still broken and Sorry about blanking the thread.

dubbeh
06-05-2016, 17:36
Hey,

Would have to add a job every 3 mins past the hour - Which would look something like:

sc_addjob 3 * * * * "sm_openurl @all motdgd.com/motd/?user=11636"
sc_addjob 6 * * * * "sm_openurl @all motdgd.com/motd/?user=11636"
sc_addjob 9 * * * * "sm_openurl @all motdgd.com/motd/?user=11636"
sc_addjob 12 * * * * "sm_openurl @all motdgd.com/motd/?user=11636"

Keep going with multiples of 3, till you hit 57 (59 is the maximum minute value).

Feel free to ask in the official thread, If you get stuck again and I'll be willing to help you out (Think this is for Server Crontab).