PDA

View Full Version : [CSS/CSGO] LC request RoundStart / FreezeTime

leichenclub
06-04-2016, 20:01
Hi, Ladies,

in the past I had a special-script in EventScripts (over 5 years ago).
Since Eventscripts closed, there's no way anymore to get a simple thing working for CSS or CS:GO.
In Eventscripts it was very easy to create this and since Eventscripts closed work, we can't use this for CS:S or CS:GO... is it possible in Sourcemod for now???
If you, or the server changed you to any team (CT or T) a sound will be played only for you, like: "now you are a CounterTerorrist" or: "now, you're a Terorrist" (mp3 or wav).
An overlay will be displayed to you, to show you, in which team you are, for now.
At the roundstart, a timer counters in the "freezetime", from the beginning to the start like: >> 4, 3, 2, 1, let's play! <<
Could this possible to realise it with sourcemod, now?
Could this be possible to create such a plugin for cs:s or cs:go, for example with the following commands in a automated created config.cfg:
sm_roundstartcounter "1" (1/0 to activate)
sm_roundstartcounter_overlay "1" (1=display overlay / 2=chat)
sm_roundstartcounter_time "5" (freezetime before Play in sec.)
sm_roundstartcounter_5_overlay "materials/overlays/example5.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_4_overlay "materials/overlays/example4.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_3_overlay "materials/overlays/example3.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_2_overlay "materials/overlays/example2.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_1_overlay "materials/overlays/example1.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_0_overlay "materials/overlays/example0.vtf"
sm_roundstartcounter_5_chattext "Game starts in 5 Seconds"
sm_roundstartcounter_4_chattext "Game starts in 4 Seconds"
sm_roundstartcounter_3_chattext "Game starts in 3 Seconds"
sm_roundstartcounter_2_chattext "Game starts in 2 Seconds"
sm_roundstartcounter_1_chattext "Game starts in 1 Seconds"
sm_roundstartcounter_0_chattext "Let's Play !!!"
sm_roundstartcounter_5_sound "sound/sounds/example5.mp3"
sm_roundstartcounter_4_sound "sound/sounds/example4.mp3"
sm_roundstartcounter_3_sound "sound/sounds/example3.mp3"
sm_roundstartcounter_2_sound "sound/sounds/example2.mp3"
sm_roundstartcounter_1_sound "sound/sounds/example1.mp3"
sm_roundstartcounter_0_sound "sound/sounds/example0.mp3"
sm_teamjoininfo "1" (1/0 to activate)
sm_teamjoininfo_overlay "1" (1=display overlay / 2=chat)
sm_teamjoininfo_t_overlay "materials/overlays/t-team.vtf"
sm_teamjoininfo_ct_overlay "materials/overlays/ct-team.vtf"
sm_teamjoininfo_t_text "Now you're a Terorrist!"
sm_teamjoininfo_ct_text "Now you're a CounterTerorrist!"
sm_teamjoininfo_t_sound "sound/sounds/example-t.mp3"
sm_teamjoininfo_ct_sound "sound/sounds/example-ct.mp3"
-> This is only an example and it would be nice, if it could be possible like in eventscripts :)
Thank you 4 all :)
It would be very, very nice if someone is interessted to realive this great plugin (worked on our servers till eventscripts goes down) and we all will thank you so much with the most greetings from our community!
Thank you very much for all :)

databomb
06-04-2016, 21:00
Sure, that's possible with SourceMod too. Here's my estimate on how much this plugin would cost you if you selected me to make it:

17.50 development T&M
00.00 testing T&M (deferred to customer)
30.00 surcharge for calling me a ladyrukia
11.88 tax compensation on sub-total

So you're grand total would be 59.38 USD and you'd be all set!

leichenclub
06-07-2016, 18:10
Dear databomb,

in the past so much modders said (if I ask private) that this is not possible for all the things listen here, with sourcemod.
I like your nice answer 4 real. But why I should calling you a Lady and clapp your ass for 30,-$ ? - It's not important 4 me, if you're a Lady or not :) I see no difference beetween us.
But if you're from Boston, there could be a little bit of difference (only joking) ;)
Without any joking, I would be happy about every answer, to realize this little cute idea :)
Many thanks in advance ...

databomb
06-07-2016, 22:59
Haha, well I was mostly kidding about making this, but I was serious about SourceMod doing it. If other people are saying that it's impossible then maybe I'm missing something. Post your ES script so people can see exactly what you want converted.

leichenclub
06-08-2016, 16:50
I'd check it for now: I wrote "Hi Ladies" and that's why you're pranking me.
Sorry, that my brain worked a little bit slower at the last time, I had anything other to do, the last days.
I'm sorry. But those scripts (for Eventscripts) are lost on my Computer, since I prefer only to Sourcemod. In the last years I lost these backups cause Eventscript is out of order for such a long time and I give up for it.
I could watch out the next days, to find something on older harddiscs or older backup-disks. But I don't beleave. There're many many years, since they work.
But if someone could help, it would be very great ;)
Greetings from the Club

KissLick
06-09-2016, 13:17
Whoever said that it's not possible in SM was dumb....

leichenclub
06-12-2016, 08:43
So I think you could do it ??? No! just kidding :) I know it was 4 fun ;)
I learned (before I opened this thread) so much (wannabe-)modders, I asked, said that it was very easy to realize this with ES in the past, but it would be very very costly with SM.
In the past me or members of my community, worked on such things with ES, at the beginning of counterstrike:source and used it without any problems.
But the "smart-Scripting" like in ES becomes more and more enemies, because of laggs or cpu-usage. The better way in the past is SM and ES dies.
So 4 now, my question is to realize this all with sourcemod and spending not very much more of time for it, like in the past with ES ... :)
It is a pity that I deleted my backups from ES cause I was mad about stopping ES - I hope someone could help in SM

Greetings and very very much thanks
for helping with this Thing

P.S: I don't want to have all of the mentioned features. I only told the old features, configs and options, within that old plugin had worked ...