PDA

View Full Version : How to disable "Killer Replay" but keep SourceTV running?

apocalyptic
04-17-2016, 09:15
For some reasons, I need to enable SourceTV and record some demos, but I don't want clients to get those "Killer Replays", because those replays make them choke.
Are there any convars(commands) to set on the server console?
Thank everyone!

apocalyptic
04-17-2016, 21:32
This is fromoffical blog:
[KILLER REPLAY]
– Added new Killer Replay to Casual and Demolition modes. GOTV must be active on the server to enable the feature.
– Menu option Help/Options->Game Settings->Automatic Killer Replay will turn replay off.
– Several convars are available to customize the Killer Replay. Search for ‘replay’ in the console for a complete list.(http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/12/13325/)
Then I type "replay" on the server console, and got these 4 commands:
replay_death
Can't use cheat command replay_death in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.replay_debug
"replay_debug" = "0" replicatedreplay_start
Can't use cheat command replay_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.replay_stop
I think these 4 commands cannot help.

Neuro Toxin
04-17-2016, 22:37
sm_cvar replay_death 0 should work.

apocalyptic
04-17-2016, 22:54
sm_cvar replay_death 0 should work.
I think "sm_cvar" and "replay_death" may be both available:
sm_cvar
[SM] Usage: sm_cvar <cvar|protect> [value]
replay_death
Can't use cheat command replay_death in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
But:sm_cvar replay_death 0
Tried to look up command replay_death as if it were a variable.
[SM] Unable to find cvar: replay_death

Neuro Toxin
04-18-2016, 00:33
It must be a client cvar.

You could try in a plugin SetClientConVar

apocalyptic
04-18-2016, 00:55
It must be a client cvar.

You could try in a plugin SetClientConVarIf I cannot disable "Killer Replay" on server side, it might keep wasting CPU. However, thank you for your advices.

BTW:
Another idea: Run a CSGO server with these command line parameters:+game_type 0 +game_mode 1That will start a "Classic Competitive" server.
"Killer Replay" cannot work under this "Classic Competitive" mode, but SourceTV works normal.

splewis
04-18-2016, 19:45
spec_replay_enable 0

Kempus
04-19-2016, 07:11
spec_replay_enable 0

Add this to gamemode_xxxxx.cfg, adding to server.cfg will be overwritten by gamemode_xxxxx.cfg

Neuro Toxin
04-19-2016, 07:44
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers#ga memode_casual_server.cfg

You must use a _server override.

apocalyptic
04-19-2016, 21:12
Never mind, I can run "exec server.cfg" via plugins. :-)