PDA

View Full Version : csgo mp_endmatch_votenextmap issue

utaker
03-26-2016, 10:02
when i start server, mp_endmatch_votenextmap 1 for first map
after map changes, it is automatically set to 0
how do i know why it is changing to 0 after first map only
gamemode_competitive_server.cfg has it 1, so does server.cfg and ckSurf is the plugin

hamilton5
03-27-2016, 07:08
in your other thread you are trying to use game_type 3.... this would not run your gamemode_competitive_server.cfg, you need gamemode_custom_server.cfg (i think is the name... check the gamemodes.txt file). Its hard saying why it is changing when you don't even understand how cvars are set.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers#Ad vanced_Configuration

utaker
03-27-2016, 12:52
in your other thread you are trying to use game_type 3.... this would not run your gamemode_competitive_server.cfg, you need gamemode_custom_server.cfg (i think is the name... check the gamemodes.txt file). Its hard saying why it is changing when you don't even understand how cvars are set.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers#Ad vanced_Configuration

Why are you mixing both my threads and assuming it is the same game mode, the other thread is about another server and not this , the other thread is about another game mode custom.
This thread is about game mode competitive, otherwise i would have asked it in same thread.
Hope this clears it, i know _server relates to the related game mode.

hamilton5
03-28-2016, 06:42
I don't know. you did not state much information... mp_endmatch_votenextmap is default 1 you should not even have to set it... so I would assume it's a plugin or something extra you are running. disable SM and test.

utaker
03-28-2016, 10:13
I don't know. you did not state much information... mp_endmatch_votenextmap is default 1 you should not even have to set it... so I would assume it's a plugin or something extra you are running. disable SM and test.

i guess it's ckSurf plugin as disablign it makes it work. author is failing to acknowledge it tough