PDA

View Full Version : I have a verygames.net CSGO server, how i can download maps from the FTP?

viig
03-12-2016, 11:41
I recently rented it, now i'm fuck'd. I uploaded 80~ maps to the server, all .bsp 's , now i can't download them, it just gives a line to console "error downloading maps".. How do i get these downloading? -___-

DarkDeviL
03-12-2016, 12:16
I recently rented it, now i'm fuck'd. I uploaded 80~ maps to the server, all .bsp 's , now i can't download them, it just gives a line to console "error downloading maps".. How do i get these downloading? -___-

At the verygames.net order page, you have the possibility to add a "fast download mirror" for €1.99 per month, if you didn't add this option, then you do not have the service with them.

In that case, you should either find another way to host your maps for downloads (and set sv_downloadurl according to that), or you can tell your players to download the maps before they join your server, sounds very inconvenient though.

With the sv_allowdownload setting, there is a possibility that some maps could download directly over the game, but the speeds will be very limited this way.