PDA

View Full Version : [CSGO] Using csgo built-in anti rush

Spyrek
02-25-2016, 03:15
Hello,
Now in csgo in coop mode there is anti rush.
Do you think that it is possible to use it on community servers with custom range?
Current anti rush plugin is bugged.

oalaro
02-25-2016, 11:12
Actually interested in this too.

Neuro Toxin
02-25-2016, 17:59
Whats this antirush op speaks of?

Spyrek
02-25-2016, 18:14
When you are playing the new coop missions you are defending one bombsite. You cannot go too far from bombsite cause you will see message and you will lose your hp.

Neuro Toxin
02-25-2016, 20:08
Oh. Sounds cool!

I gotta put up a coop server.

hamilton5
02-26-2016, 06:57
You cannot go too far from bombsite cause you will see message and you will lose your hp.
This was introduced last operation.
But of course it would be possible to setup. I think this update mentioned the game_type mode used for their new mode, but all game types and modes can be found in your gamemodes.txt file. simply start your server up with the appropriate game_mode and game_type

Spyrek
02-26-2016, 08:56
This was introduced last operation.
But of course it would be possible to setup. I think this update mentioned the game_type mode used for their new mode, but all game types and modes can be found in your gamemodes.txt file. simply start your server up with the appropriate game_mode and game_type

I know, but I woner if we can use this anti rush feature in other game modes, I don't want to use it with coop mode, I want to use it with aim maps.
Maybe it will be possible with plugin?

checkster
02-26-2016, 10:29
I know, but I woner if we can use this anti rush feature in other game modes, I don't want to use it with coop mode, I want to use it with aim maps.
Maybe it will be possible with plugin?

Yes you can define zones with a plugin if you have the vectors, and use point_hurt or something like that outside those zones.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1992342

Spyrek
02-26-2016, 11:32
Yes you can define zones with a plugin if you have the vectors, and use point_hurt or something like that outside those zones.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1992342

Thanks, I will try this plugin.