PDA

View Full Version : [CS:GO PAID] server configuration from web app

xabu
02-20-2016, 19:06
I have a website with lobby system where players create rooms to play cs:go 5v5 or 1v1. after the room is filled (10 players are in the room) they get the option to click button “ready” and after everyone is ready the server starts and they get IP and password for server to join. they open counter-strike and join this server. so from here I need your help.

When all of them join, I need server to check if the players on the server are the players in the room, this is done by checking STEAM_ID, each player has different steam id. if all of them are there their match has to be started and also recording of the match needs to start too (gotv). after the match is finished, recording needs to be stopped and score needs to be sent with HTTP request to my web application so we determine who won match and who lost and also send .dem file (recording of match) through HTTP POST. and that’s it.

is there any kind of plugin made for this already ? if not how much will it cost me ? I need this as soon as possible.

Arkarr
02-21-2016, 06:31
I guess it's possible.

xabu
02-21-2016, 20:01
Could you help me with it? I can pay

exc4libur
02-22-2016, 02:23
I am working on such a system right now for a tournament bot like eBot. But i am really new on sm and therefore it will take quite a while.

Arkarr
02-22-2016, 12:04
Could you help me with it? I can pay
Let's setup a deal. I'll do it. For free. And release it here, on AM. Nobody pay, everybody happy.
Deal ?

Addicted.
02-22-2016, 16:04
Let's setup a deal. I'll do it. For free. And release it here, on AM. Nobody pay, everybody happy.
Deal ?

Sounds pretty fair :D

Arkarr
02-22-2016, 16:29
Sounds pretty fair :D
Yar... I'll give a shot at the web-part, I like that in Sourcemod. Then I'll do the rest... later.

xabu
02-22-2016, 18:51
Fair enough, when you finish I can pay you for at least modifying it for me. Will you really make it, can I rely on you? and if yes how long do you think it will take you?

splewis
02-23-2016, 16:31
I've had a work in progress plugin meant for match management: https://github.com/splewis/get5

Arkarr
02-24-2016, 14:13
Fair enough, when you finish I can pay you for at least modifying it for me. Will you really make it, can I rely on you? and if yes how long do you think it will take you?
You may want to look at the splewis solution, I guess it would be out faster then mine, since I did nothing yet. Otherwsie, you may wait for the next 2nd weeks, since weekend has been my last freetime.