PDA

View Full Version : Will the store modules be updated to use with 1.2.5?

RANDOMINATION
08-26-2015, 00:11
I'm excited to see this plugin getting updated. Donated because I know how much time and effort is being pulled into this by multiple people. I'm a comp sci major myself and I know at points you just want to hit your head against the wall because <reasons>.

I am curious though. Will the modules for store follow suit on development to beta, or will there be work-arounds to getting these loading into the new beta plugin/web-panel?

Drixevel
08-26-2015, 00:37
The goal is to release versions of all the item modules that can work with 2.0 releases or under indefinitely. It's a lot of work though and we're trying to just get 2.0 finished right now which has a lot of new things to it. The web coder is currently busy moving jobs/life stuff so I'm just working on updating 1.2 in the meantime which has some problems which should be gone by the 2.0 release.

Also, thank you for the donation. :)

RANDOMINATION
08-26-2015, 01:02
Sounds like a plan haus. Been working on a dedicated server out in NYC and got everything put in from the ground up, with nothing but sftp, putty, and my wits.

I'm probably going to tackle editing the .sp files from incompatible store modules and see what I can do to get them working with the new beta plugin. I'll post the edits here as I go so people can have something to use in the meantime. (not to step on dev shoes, thats not my intention at all. Its their code, im just re-engineering it and do not plan on calling anything my own)

Plus it'll give me some experience with sourcepawn so I can write some plugins of my own. :)