It only works at CS:S

Install:
Download patch.zip
Unpack it in your sourcemod folder

http://imageshack.com/a/img913/512/J1ky48.png

- Sorry for my bad english :S -

Peace-Maker
11-06-2014, 06:47
There seems to be a problem with SM still invalidating the clients on hibernation, so any further calls like "IsFakeClient" on the bots result in "player not connected" errors.
I've noticed this while some sdkhooks hooks instantly spammed the logs after the last player disconnected.

You don't need an extension to patch memory by the way. Attached is an example which does the same as your extension. Linux gamedata included.

TheLastRevenge
11-06-2014, 07:49
There seems to be a problem with SM still invalidating the clients on hibernation, so any further calls like "IsFakeClient" on the bots result in "player not connected" errors.
I've noticed this while some sdkhooks hooks instantly spammed the logs after the last player disconnected.

You don't need an extension to patch memory by the way. Attached is an example which does the same as your extension. Linux gamedata included.

Oh, very interesting...
I didn't know this way.
thank you for your advice :D

psychonic
11-06-2014, 11:08
See this PR for why, https://github.com/alliedmodders/sourcemod/pull/20

The "punt" on hibernation does not tell the game or SM that the bot is gone, so we just have to assume that they are, else there will be issues elsewhere.

Changing/patching engine functionality that SM relies on will also cause issues.

TheLastRevenge
09-19-2015, 16:34
"Games"
{
"#default"
{
"Offsets"
{
"SetHibernating"
{
"windows" "202"
}
"SetHibernating_Size"
{
"windows" "14"
}
}

"Signatures"
{
"SetHibernating"
{
"library" "engine"
"windows" "\x55\x8B\x2A\xA1\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x53\x8B\x2A\ xA8"
}
}
}
}

msl1
01-25-2020, 09:55
Is it possible to implement this for the new css?