PDA

View Full Version : [CSGO] [LR] HP Fights 3.0

vexium
08-09-2013, 11:45
i went through the trouble of redesigning this plugin quite a bit a while back, creating a version that has every CSGO weapon, including taser, and adjusted speed/gravity and text messages in-game. enjoy.

credit goes to EGood and DorCoMaNdO for originally putting together this wonderful addition to the LR repertoire. i just made some necessary additions and adjustments ;)

Full List of Changes:
-----
- Fixed the current weapons available
- Fixed the chat message announcing HP Fight (added a message that reminds players not to reload or they will lose infinite ammo)
- Added slight low gravity effect to counterbalance speed boost given
- Slightly reduced the speed boost given to HP fighters
- Added all CS:GO pistols, shotguns, rifles, smgs, and taser

- Latest version works fine, so grab .smx and .txt. If you want to recompile and change gravity/speed, for example, you will need the following .incs in your include folder of scripting folder:
- hosties.inc
- lastrequest.inc
- morecolors.inc

Ignore this below, idk what it is (Browser issues i think?). mods, feel free to remove it since i can't for whatever reason:
img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}