PDA

View Full Version : [Issue] Negative Credits.

Drixevel
05-22-2013, 13:14
I'm assuming I have a rogue setting somewhere that's causing this issue but I'm posting it here anyways.

Any reasons why users are having their credits go in the negative? I thought the plugin didn't allow users to buy items if they couldn't afford it. I'm also thinking it's an issue of lag because Xelger(admin) posted to me that he bought a title and nothing happened then when he changed servers(same server running the same setup), it's like it bought it twice resulting in this.

http://www.opstonline.com/negativecredits.png

Assuming the people with names in the picture won't care.

- Jack

Arrow768
05-22-2013, 15:47
I remember that this issue has been reported some time ago.
It would be very interesting to find out how they have got into the negative credits.

eXemplar
05-24-2013, 04:10
What plugins are you using? If you're using mine for example, giving someone negative points for teamkills or some such then applying multipliers later on might end up with some funky numbers.

Drixevel
05-24-2013, 05:20
What plugins are you using? If you're using mine for example, giving someone negative points for teamkills or some such then applying multipliers later on might end up with some funky numbers.

We don't use your plugin. We mainly go by random amount of credits distribution and a few functions in my custom plugins that give credits(not take).

seupoj
05-25-2013, 13:20
Oh

vodka00
05-25-2013, 23:57
Oh

very insightful :bacon!:

have you checked that maybe in one of the plugins that gives credits, there is some wrong sign typed that would result in negative values which would take the credits away

Drixevel
05-26-2013, 18:40
very insightful :bacon!:

have you checked that maybe in one of the plugins that gives credits, there is some wrong sign typed that would result in negative values which would take the credits away

I haven't added any new code related to the Store in any of my custom plugins thus far. I've been running all default plugins released in this sub forum by other developers. I'm trying to wait until the updated version of the Store comes out with the new web interface and more features, etc.