PDA

View Full Version : Graphs not working

SINEKT
03-07-2013, 19:27
None of the graphs are working for me. They're just empty and transparent, like something is supposed to be there, but it's not (you can see the background in their rectangle).

I searched and searched, but I can't find a solution. Can anybody help me with this?

I attached an example of how it looks.

SINEKT
03-10-2013, 16:35
Nobody? This is a pretty tough one. I have absolutely no starting point. My only chance is to browse through the entire code and try to see how the graphs are generated and how the data is received... and that is really really boring :)

R4to0.exe
03-11-2013, 00:02
Webhost is windows or linux? Seems PHP GD2 module is missing in your installation. Also check if your 'progress' folder inside hlstatsximg is writable.

SINEKT
03-11-2013, 04:42
Linux. There is GD2 also? :mrgreen: I recompiled PHP with GD, didn't know there's also GD2... progress folder is writable.

P.S.: phpinfo() says GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible). Is this ok, or I need something else?

R4to0.exe
03-11-2013, 16:10
Show me some error logs from webhost. Let's see what is causing it.

SINEKT
03-12-2013, 07:58
I am the host. Thanks for the logs idea, found the problem, I had to add date_default_timezone_set to the php file that is generating the graphs.

R4to0.exe
03-13-2013, 16:59
I am the host. Thanks for the logs idea, found the problem, I had to add date_default_timezone_set to the php file that is generating the graphs.

That's great you found the problem. :3

SINEKT
03-15-2013, 02:26
Player trend graph still doesn't work, but from what I see in the logs, it may be because I don't have GD with Freetype support. I am currently struggling to recompile my PHP with GD with freetype, but somewhere I fail miserably. :mrgreen: I downloaded GD, did the config and make/make install, with freetype config option, but I can't use it to recompile PHP. I think PHP takes it's own GD when compiling, and if I give the path where I manually installed my own GD version, it stops with an error saying that some files can't be found there.

I'm currently confused... :roll: I have to sleep a bit now, I'll try to figure this out later today.

SINEKT
03-19-2013, 14:39
I managed to solve it, but please, OH PLEASE, don't ask me how. I just recompiled PHP with the same options I tried before, and now I have GD with freetype support. Crazy stuff... :shock:

EDIT: New problem. Take a look at how the text on the player trend graph looks:

SINEKT
03-24-2013, 10:40
Nailed it! For some weird reason, the PNG image has some transparent areas on the text. It was as simple as changing the color of the graph DIV to white.