PDA

View Full Version : [Feature Request] A few requests

eXemplar
03-06-2013, 23:17
I haven't had much of a chance to fiddle with the plugin myself, but it'd be great if it had a few of these features,

Categories requiring sourcemod groups,
- to even be visible
- to be visible, but can't open the category unless in a group
- to be visible and can open the category, but can't buy items
Not entirely sure if this would work given how you can equip 1 item from each category though

Individual items requiring sourcemod groups,
- to even be visible
- or to be visible but not buyable

Options for items after the player is killed,
- being prop_physics and not killed, just clearparent so it ragolls away from the player after killed
- env_entity_dissolver, letting you set which type of dissolve
Don't think this should be item specific, probably just all items

Team specific items

Options in the distributor for,
- currency on kill
- currency on headshot
- currency based on weapon used to kill
These should probably be additive not multiplicative, but both could be an option.

luv u lon tiem

alongub
03-07-2013, 10:47
Not entirely sure if this would work given how you can equip 1 item from each category though

You can equip multiple items from each category, but you can't equip multiple items from each type. For example, you could create a category such as "Hats+Trails" that you can wear 1 hat and 1 trail from this category.

Options in the distributor for,
- currency on kill
- currency on headshot
- currency based on weapon used to kill
These should probably be additive not multiplicative, but both could be an option.

The distributor is time-based. I'm not going to add anything to it other than some more filters (possibly a modular system of filters). To implement currency for specific tasks, we'll need to implement another module such as store-tasks with a dynamic configuration of various events and currency per event.

Other than that, the flags and team filters for items and categories will be implemented.