PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to start a Counter Strike 1.6 Community?

youkinkyy2
02-27-2013, 19:26
Hey I just made a new server and it works flawlessly!

Its a Zombie Plague server and I am planning on making way more servers also!

My zombie plague server has the SAP Plugin its fully functional! I have an amazing bank system with interest upgrades! I am going to add VIP players in a little I am having trouble installing that. My server is 1000FPS.

I have lots of experience in servers and I used to own my community for 3 years then I had to shut down because I had financial problems.

I would like nice and cool people to be staff members in my community and help get it started.
- Has to have steam or skype to talk through I would prefer steam users please!
- They have to be nice and not an asshole I hate assholes! :D
- I would like a experienced coder to be in my community because i have one right now hes really good but i would like more.
- If you are cool and chill AND YOU MUST BRING PEOPLE IN THE SERVER ATLEAST 1 FRIEND TO HELP SERVER GET BIG :)

Plans for the future:
- Pokemod server (i could afford it now but i have one server to worry about now)
- Classic server
- Gun Game Server
- DeathRun Server

Add me on steam: zKe Macho
or
PM me on here!

Want IP PM me or add me on steam plz!

fysiks
02-27-2013, 21:01
No. This is not a place to recruit players. And, this, IMO, would be considered advertising which is not allowed here anyways.

youkinkyy2
02-27-2013, 21:26
^am i advertising a product that's not advertising im making a community not selling or showing something so yea lol

fysiks
02-27-2013, 21:32
^am i advertising a product that's not advertising im making a community not selling or showing something so yea lol

Advertising a server which is still not allowed. But you must realize that 95% of people who visit this forum is because they are either looking for a plugin for their own server or writing plugins for their own server.

This is not a good audience to advertise to.

joshknifer
02-28-2013, 19:16
https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules
Do not advertise (including hosting services, game servers and gaming communities).

Two different advertising threads (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=209560) in one day? How is he not banned lol