PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Need help

leonardo_
01-28-2013, 19:37
Hi guys!
I wrote same thread before but no one answered me with an actual solution... So I decided to write a new threat and I hope that someone can help me with that.

OK...

Plugin's name: The Smartest
Version: 1.0 fix
Author: Krevedko

Description of the plugin:
small plugin, that allows you to create your own quizzes on the server with prizes. And you can have as many questions as you want.

CVARS:
sm_money "3500" // how much money does a person get for the answer? 0 - don't give
sm_awp "1" // Give AWP? 1 - yes, 0 - no
sm_strip "1" // Take away weapon, like ak47 or m4a1 or live with AWP? 1 - take away, 0 - add awp, don't take away primary weapon
sm_health "15" // how much health does the person get for the right answer? 0- don't give
sm_armor "100" // how much armor give for the right answer? 0 - don't give
sm_kevlar "1" // give helmet? 1 - yes, 0 - no
sm_sound "1" // turn on the sound for the right answer? 1 - yes, 0 - no

So this plugin work like a quiz. There a hug message with a Math question and If you answer that question right you get a gift - IT IS AWP + health + armor and etc, you can change it by using cvars...

Plugin was based to give you MAth questions from first round and so on... and I need it like give players questions on the third round of the map, because It doesn't seem nice to give someone awp on the first round... than you so much... and please try to fix the code as much as you can.... please - If you can, if you can't don't do it, I only need first round and that's it.... thank you! :cry::cry:

Can anyone help me with that please? I asked already so many scripters and they could've been find s solution for that problem...

:cry::cry:

YamiKaitou
01-28-2013, 20:07
Hi guys!
I wrote same thread before but no one answered me with an actual solution... So I decided to write a new threat and I hope that someone can help me with that.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: