Meta-Plugin - hl_JumpPads

Author - Turanga_Leela

Version(s)
0.1 [07.12.2012]
0.2 [10.12.2012]

Description
Game - ANY (hl, cs1.6, csz ...)

Plugin creates:
1)Admin Config in - "../addons/hl_MetaUsers.ini" in it Admin Names(who can use menu) (without quotes ! on new line - new name)
2)Game Config in - "Server Path / hl_MetaGame.ini" - you must ! whrite here the main game path. For example: Half-Life - "valve", CStrike - "cstrike", ConditionZero - "czero" (without quotes !)
3)Map Config - for each new map loaded with this plugin

If server crashes or configs created count is zero - this means the server have not rights for path modernize

"hl_JumpPad_Menu" - Menu Call

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=016WHcGi73Q

PS.
Models by - Koshak.
Config in attachment(& video) by - ZoomBotKill (hl - crossfire map).

Full description for this meta-plugin on 2 russian sites: (RUS - lang.)

Arkshine
12-10-2012, 06:09
How much time did you pass to align properly each jumppad ? :P

EDIT : If not the full description, do it here, don't redirect to some russian site. Also attach the source code and the required files.

Turanga_Leela
12-10-2012, 06:14
How much time did you pass to align properly each jumppad ? :P

EDIT : If not the full description, do it here. Also attach the source code and the required files.
~= 5 hours :)

Updated - Added models & sounds :) PS - sorry forgot this at first

Arkshine
12-10-2012, 06:15
And the source code. If you post here, it's required.

Turanga_Leela
12-10-2012, 06:29
And the source code. If you post here, it's required.
I don't wanna post source code in public(because so many private scripters right now, this source may be saled, i don't want it ...), but i can send this source for you personal for approving. :wink:

Can't write full description for this - because i have so little eng. knowledge ... all simplified messages takes a lot of time, full post taken all day O_o for me

Bos93
12-10-2012, 06:34
Turanga_Leela, double LOL

Arkshine
12-10-2012, 06:37
All your reasons are bullshits, seriously.

If you don't want to attach the source code when it's required, then I will have to trash this. It's not a matter to be "approved", you simply must provide the source code as per the GPL licence.
You are in an open-source community here, people like to check code, modifying it, compiling it themselves, etc. It's all about sharing knowledge.

bibu
12-10-2012, 10:59
Cool stuff.