PDA

View Full Version : The Administrator

BBG_Theory
11-13-2012, 21:13
Hey, this older boss, I cant remember who did it and my copy of the config seems to have an issue with the summon ability. Anyone using this boss?

funnyfacez3
11-13-2012, 21:22
I am.

Huntereb
11-14-2012, 09:36
Yes the summon ability broke in the Halloween update, just remove that ability from her CFG until it's fixed... That's what I did at least. Give her another rage ability to balance it out.

jasonfrog
11-14-2012, 11:53
Hey, this older boss, I cant remember who did it and my copy of the config seems to have an issue with the summon ability. Anyone using this boss?
I am. All working fine. Config is attached.

Yes the summon ability broke in the Halloween update, just remove that ability from her CFG until it's fixed... That's what I did at least. Give her another rage ability to balance it out.The summon ability "charge_salmon" works absolutely fine on my server.

Huntereb
11-14-2012, 12:15
The summon ability "charge_salmon" works absolutely fine on my server.

When modified to work differently on other bosses, it causes every single person who dies to spawn on Blu team, making it impossible for red to win. I slightly edited the Administrator because she was a bit too OP in my opinion, thus she caused this same error on my server.

jasonfrog
11-14-2012, 13:03
When modified to work differently on other bosses, it causes every single person who dies to spawn on Blu team, making it impossible for red to win. I slightly edited the Administrator because she was a bit too OP in my opinion, thus she caused this same error on my server.Then it's the modification that is at fault. Do you have the source for the modification that you are using? I could try fixing it.

Huntereb
11-14-2012, 14:33
No, I mean the attributes that you can edit to make it work differently for other bosses. For some reason when you stray away from the originals used by the Administrator, it glitches up for me. Perhaps I'm running on an older version? Could you attach the one you are using and I can test it when I get home?

Otokiru
11-18-2012, 09:25
The summon ability is from Saxtoner Ability Pack, so if the ability has a problem, pls post them on my thread, thanks. :wink:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=196853