PDA

View Full Version : [FF2] Nope.avi's bosses 404

nope.avi
10-06-2012, 03:16
It's an error

Apparently all these crap have failed, so for now I'm not a public boss maker anymore, I work privately, like Ravensbro. Just contact me on skype (skyper935539), or steam ([L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife)

Regards, (http://i48.tinypic.com/5chobd.png)
Nope.avi

SmackDaddy
10-06-2012, 14:59
Looking forward to these!!

The Earl of Lemongrab
10-06-2012, 18:29
Dark Link looks very tempting, and so do the others! Can't wait for these to release!

SmackDaddy
10-06-2012, 20:20
You releasing them all together? Dark link says ready to go, but there's no link to download (pun intended) :3

nope.avi
10-06-2012, 22:09
You releasing them all together? Dark link says ready to go, but there's no link to download (pun intended) :3

Indeed! I might make a prepurchase for those who want him earlier!
1 key, 1 boss?
Nah I won't. Just wait until 30th October!

I need some boss cfg writers to write cfgs for me!

nope.avi
10-07-2012, 04:07
Albert Wesker
Status Update 7/10/2012 7:06PM UTC/GMT +10 hours EST
Model finished, writing CFG now!

SmackDaddy
10-07-2012, 04:22
Prepurchace....mkay.......will wait until 30/31 Oct regardless......

nope.avi
10-07-2012, 07:38
dear all
Due to school starting (NOOOOOOOOO)
Boss making time for me would drop from 10hours a day to maximum 2 hours a day. So my speed at this would be cut into 5. So If there is anyone who could help me right CFGs, please tell me as I could use some help. I have the directories and the sounds and the the ideas. All I need is someone to help me write CFGs.

BBG_Theory
10-08-2012, 00:59
nope, ill get with ya. I still have a few more to do of the halloween collection
give me a couple of days.. I will backchannel ya bud

nope.avi
10-08-2012, 05:39
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/thewarden_zps3236efd8.png
Status update for The Warden

nope.avi
10-09-2012, 03:51
Status Update
Someone help write a cfg for this awesome guy here!
And guess what, he's not live size!
HE IS ENGINEER SIZE

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/r2d2_zps27e45ba2.png

nope.avi
10-10-2012, 02:48
Status Update 10/10/2012 5:46PM UTC/GMT +10 hours EST

Suntzu Soldier
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/suntzu_zpsc15204b5.png

I have a question!
I heard giving a half zatoichi to the boss would instant kill it if others had it too.
How can you give it the sounds and kill icons without getting instant killed?

If its impossible then I guess i'll use some other one.

Maybe give it tf_weapon_shovel, but give it the index of the halfzatoichi?
I have no idea.

Huntereb
10-10-2012, 09:54
Status Update 10/10/2012 5:46PM UTC/GMT +10 hours EST

Suntzu Soldier
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/suntzu_zpsc15204b5.png

I have a question!
I heard giving a half zatoichi to the boss would instant kill it if others had it too.
How can you give it the sounds and kill icons without getting instant killed?

If its impossible then I guess i'll use some other one.

Maybe give it tf_weapon_shovel, but give it the index of the halfzatoichi?
I have no idea.

Do a Demoman weapon like the eyelander and just add the model of the Halfzatoichi to the Boss's model. It might not have the right kill icon, but it will look close enough.

nope.avi
10-12-2012, 00:53
Do a Demoman weapon like the eyelander and just add the model of the Halfzatoichi to the Boss's model. It might not have the right kill icon, but it will look close enough.

Alrighty. Thanks for the advice!

Pelipoika
10-15-2012, 12:46
Hows the Project getting along?

Im waiting impatiently especially for the creeper one :)

Huntereb
10-15-2012, 12:49
I can try to help with a cfg or two if you need now nope.avi.

nope.avi
10-16-2012, 01:40
I can try to help with a cfg or two if you need now nope.avi.

Sun Tzu with an eyelander? Just help me write that! I'll do the sound directories and all. His sounds are in sounds/freak_fortress_2/suntzu/ and are all MP3s.
His model is models/player/suntzu.mdl
I can fill in the mat_downloads section.
His theme is suntzusaidthat.mp3
His rage..... Think of one! Except uber, because I don't have uber textures for his model.

If you do help me write a cfg, Credit will be given when credit is due!

Huntereb
10-16-2012, 08:59
Stun/new weapon sound good? I can give him a rocket launcher as his rage.

nope.avi
10-17-2012, 00:18

Stun yes... but suntzu with a rocket launcher.... doesn't sound very ninja...
I LOVE IT! GO WRITE HIM, I'LL DO THE REST!!!!!
He's a reincarnation who has learnt new tools of the future to murder people. A.K.A, RocketLauncher!
Please write him! Much appreciated!

BBG_Theory
10-17-2012, 01:12
Halfzatoichi , thats a problem weapon for FF2 due to it's abilities dont use that!

nope, ill do r2d2 next if ya like

friagram
10-17-2012, 01:21

If you want accurate kill icons, use sdkhooks to hook takedamage by hale's weapon or death/team, and on death change the strings / weapon type to whatever you want it to say / be.. put this in like myboss_abilities.ff2 and give him that aiblity

Darthmule
10-17-2012, 04:33

why would you give sun'tzu a rocket launcher?

Huntereb
10-17-2012, 08:58
why would you give sun'tzu a rocket launcher?

I've never learned about this "San'tzu" and his weird sounding name, all I know is that apparently he invented war (Solider taught me that). What is your suggestion?

lamasniu
10-17-2012, 14:17
I've never learned about this "San'tzu" and his weird sounding name, all I know is that apparently he invented war (Solider taught me that). What is your suggestion?

I giggled. Google is your friend.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sun+tzu :wink:

Powerlord
10-17-2012, 14:29
Sun Tzu is famous for the book he wrote named The Art of War (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War). This book was written around 2,500 years ago.

nope.avi
10-18-2012, 05:34
So has anyone thought of any ideas for him? Maybe just a standard scream, except that he has more health?
Because basically it would just be another saxton hale.

Huntereb
10-18-2012, 08:47
Seems kinda boring though, we need a unique ability. Maybe he can take out a book and start writing! Heads will roll...

EP_
10-18-2012, 14:04
Adding my two cents on Sun Tzu here (finally going back to FF2 boss dev in full force).

Considering what seems to be a recent influx of reskins as of late, I'd greatly encourage some mechanism for the boss to be unique from a gameplay perspective.

A standard rage and a rocket launcher? ...that's a bit on the boring side, IMO.
It is possible to place in a few gimmicks without the need for custom plugins by playing around with the boss' loadout (eg. Koishi's Dead Ringer, Rocket's rocket launcher). Play around with those and weapon attributes!

Soldier Tzu would probably be a better reference - there are a few vids on YT of him. Sun Tzu is awesome (and so is the Art of War), but having a general and author fighting on the front doesn't make much sense now, does it? :P

-

Anyways, I guess I'll add how I see this boss to play out, since I had plans to make a Soldier Tzu boss myself. (no CFG code here; that would make development too easy >:V)

Soldier/Sun Tzu would utilise a Zatoichi and maybe the Cleaver in play. However, the former would probably have to be modified so that whatever attribute has the instant-kill effect would be removed (most likely the "honorbound" one). Latter modifications...I'd give it enhanced damage (70-100HP on hit - 2x vs. buildings), a longer recharge time (to prevent dependency), and no crits.
The modified Zato comes with a 35% slower swing speed but also delivers 20% more damage and deals damage to surrounding foes on hit (Heater ring effect, explosive decapitations, etc. - experiment with this). Additionally he gets a 15% speed boost when this weapon is active, to chase down players. To compensate for this he takes much more damage from melee sources when this is active.

Cleaver would instead be suited for quick ambushes and to finish off enemies.

For his Rage, I'm not too sure really. The ideas I do have all require writing SourcePawn plugins.

nope.avi
10-19-2012, 09:09
I dont mind if you wrote me a cfg! The half-zatoichi has some issues with its instant kill other half-zatoichi users. Also, I wonder if anyone would be making a kill icon changer. I would make a new boss (Bionic assassination). And change all kills to head shots or backstabs. And yes I would most likely call him Soldier Tzu. I have a theme already. Still pretty mystified... What rage?
Maybe a damage less new wep that gives him health regeneration and slow speed. As if he was strategizing.
I kinda know a little about suntzu, being Asian.

Maybe I'll do rage_gentlemen (players in boss radius switch to your team for 5 seconds)
Trickery?
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"
SUNTZU SAID THAT.

Huntereb
10-19-2012, 10:27
The half-zatoichi has some issues with its instant kill other half-zatoichi users..

I think that FF2 automatically removes all attributes binded to a weapon when put into a boss's CFG. If not, I'm sure there's an attribute we can set to 0 to stop auto-killing from other users. I can't check what attribute it is right now, or if it works, but if you want I can set up a CFG tonight and test if it does this. I'll add the gentlemen rage thing too because that seems like a good idea.

nope.avi
10-19-2012, 20:18
I think that FF2 automatically removes all attributes binded to a weapon when put into a boss's CFG. If not, I'm sure there's an attribute we can set to 0 to stop auto-killing from other users. I can't check what attribute it is right now, or if it works, but if you want I can set up a CFG tonight and test if it does this. I'll add the gentlemen rage thing too because that seems like a good idea.

A boss had that once, I think is was that mad guy with the mask. cant remember.
Ravensbro made him i tihnk, and there were instant kill issues with it.

Also, can anyone write skyrim heavy? We need a knockback rage for his POOTISPOW
I would be writing albert wesker
JasonFrog has written R2D2
BBGTheory has written Captain America
JasonFrog has improved creeper
I have written Darklink.

Now, I have decided to kick off a vote. 10-11 days to halloween, so I want to know what bosses YOU want first to be released!

OnlyBrian
10-19-2012, 20:27
A boss had that once, I think is was that mad guy with the mask. cant remember.
Ravensbro made him i tihnk, and there were instant kill issues with it.

Also, can anyone write skyrim heavy? We need a knockback rage for his POOTISPOW
I would be writing albert wesker
JasonFrog has written R2D2
BBGTheory has written Captain America
JasonFrog has improved creeper
I have written Darklink.

Now, I have decided to kick off a vote. 10-11 days to halloween, so I want to know what bosses YOU want first to be released!

You could make his rage fire breath, which was released in the new boss abilities. This is for Skyrim hoovy, of course.

nope.avi
10-19-2012, 20:39
You could make his rage fire breath, which was released in the new boss abilities. This is for Skyrim hoovy, of course.

Or maybe a shotgun with knockback. You can't see it, so it looks a little fus-ro-dah-like. Oh, wait, I meant
POOOTISSSS POOWWW

Huntereb
10-19-2012, 20:57
This is the next boss I am making, I think I'm done but I'm going to test him tonight. Also the texture quality is a lot better in TF2, my model viewer is messed up...

OnlyBrian
10-19-2012, 21:45
Or maybe a shotgun with knockback. You can't see it, so it looks a little fus-ro-dah-like. Oh, wait, I meant
POOOTISSSS POOWWW

Force a Nature Heavy? Sounds like a plan.

This is the next boss I am making, I think I'm done but I'm going to test him tonight. Also the texture quality is a lot better in TF2, my model viewer is messed up...

Very nice looking, might I say.

OnlyBrian
10-20-2012, 13:07
Wait, nope.avi, How about chain-lightning attack? That could be interesting.

nope.avi
10-20-2012, 21:07
Wait, nope.avi, How about chain-lightning attack? That could be interesting.

I wonder if suntzu could do that...
Maybe... Definetely more that 1 life (3 lives I guess, and with matrix attack, like NINJA SPEED)
And maybe a inviswatch (stealthy)
Or femspy's rage that makes her half invisible. That might work. Whaddya think?

I allow anyone to make a cfg for me, credit will be given when credit is due. The models and sounds I can take care of that (you can do the sounds if you like =])
Don't forget to vote who YOU wanna see the MOST!

nope.avi
10-22-2012, 07:13
Status Update 22/10/12 10:08PM
Due to my end-of-year exams in school, things have slowed down massively. BUT I MUST PRESS ONWARD. So, I would release this boss, with R2D2 and maybe my new model that I'm working on (Luke Scoutwalker).
Star Wars Fan anyone?

This would be PERFECT with Jason's Phatrages, because there is a FORCE CHOKE!!!!!
Thanks to Jason in advance for writing me Darth Pyro's config (hopefully he does)
If you are there to help out, please do!
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/darthpyro_zps57ee1182.png
So, don't forget for what boss YOU want to see most!

MaloModo
10-22-2012, 12:54
Status Update 22/10/12 10:08PM
Due to my end-of-year exams in school, things have slowed down massively. BUT I MUST PRESS ONWARD. So, I would release this boss, with R2D2 and maybe my new model that I'm working on (Luke Scoutwalker).
Star Wars Fan anyone?

This would be PERFECT with Jason's Phatrages, because there is a FORCE CHOKE!!!!!
Thanks to Jason in advance for writing me Darth Pyro's config (hopefully he does)
If you are there to help out, please do!
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/darthpyro_zps57ee1182.png
So, don't forget for what boss YOU want to see most!

nope I have a config/sounds for darthpyro that I just sent to raven if we all want to combine things.

nope.avi
10-22-2012, 16:54
nope I have a config/sounds for darthpyro that I just sent to raven if we all want to combine things.

I'm not too sure, maybe should ask raven.
Also, I'll be making Luke Skoutwalker and I need help (I know nothin of Star Wars)

funnyfacez3
10-23-2012, 13:29
Can't WAIT!!

funnyfacez3
10-25-2012, 19:18
Wana get dark link so bad :3

nope.avi
10-26-2012, 08:33
Spencer Pootis
Status Update 26/10/2012 11:33PM UTC/GMT +10 hours EST
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/spencerpootis.png
Model completed, going to write cfg once I have written skyrim heavy.

nope.avi
10-26-2012, 21:03
Sourcemod may be broken at this stage, but we WILL GET IT FIXED, WE ALWAYS HAVE!
So here are some bosses! Releasing them one by one!
First-off we have....
DARKLINK
theres files and a cfg to overwrite the previous
http://*******/E4jPr <CFG>
http://*******/Dx7PE <FILES>

RavensBro
10-27-2012, 17:13
Sourcemod may be broken at this stage, but we WILL GET IT FIXED, WE ALWAYS HAVE!
So here are some bosses! Releasing them one by one!
First-off we have....
DARKLINK
theres files and a cfg to overwrite the previous
http://*******/E4jPr <CFG>
http://*******/Dx7PE <FILES>

well Nope i did not know your one of the scripters for sourcemod why didn't you say so!

nope.avi
10-27-2012, 20:25
well Nope i did not know your one of the scripters for sourcemod why didn't you say so!

Oh no no no no no.
By "We" I was referring to sourcemod team. I'm no scriptor or anything. I used "we" because I'm part of the community.

Also, my exams are this week. Right on the day I was planning to release them. So please expect delays, sorry.

BBG_Theory
10-29-2012, 09:18
what's the latest on all of these? I know I have submitted America but the front page suggests its not ready. Have any of these been released yet? Id like to see darth vader myself along with r2d2 ( a duo of these would be cute as well.

nope.avi
10-29-2012, 17:03
what's the latest on all of these? I know I have submitted America but the front page suggests its not ready. Have any of these been released yet? Id like to see darth vader myself along with r2d2 ( a duo of these would be cute as well.

The duo would most likely be Darth Pyro & Luke scoutwalker.
But due to school and all. It's my exam week right now. Just did my main subjects yesterday.
I am screwed for English.
Also my server is STILL NOT FIXED!!!!! D:< so until then I need someone else to test for me. I was thinking to just restart and make a new server. I'll see what I can do.

So there will be delays. My apologies.

DanK.
11-02-2012, 20:06
DL link for Capt america is broken.

nope.avi
11-02-2012, 21:22
DL link for Capt america is broken.

Sorry about that! Fixed!

nope.avi
11-04-2012, 03:33
Skelly 'Tony' Bones (Model NOT BY ME)
Status Update 4/11/2012 7:33PM UTC/GMT +10 hours EST
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/nope_avi/stb-1.png
Bugs: KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file maUnlitTwoTexture, (*proxies*), (*AnimatedTexture*)
Can't Hifive (he has MVM robot animations)
Download! (http://*******/EMEQ4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9-emvjb30&list=UUogDZxACJjobD9U414d5L0g&index=1&feature=plcp

BBG_Theory
11-04-2012, 12:36
Skelly(tony) had some typos in the download section of the config ( 3 of them)

"download"
{
"1" "sound/freak_fortress_2/skelly/1.mp3"
"2" "sound/freak_fortress_2/skelly/2.mp3"
"3" "sound/freak_fortress_2/skelly/3.mp3"
"4" "sound/freak_fortress_2/skelly/4.mp3"
"5" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_fire.vmt"
"6" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_gray_invuln.vmt"
"7" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_invuln.vmt"
"8" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_normal.vtf"
"9" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared_gray_invuln.vmt"
"10" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared_invuln.vmt"
}

RavensBro
11-04-2012, 12:57
other than that nope.avi very nice good job.

nope.avi
11-04-2012, 15:56
Skelly(tony) had some typos in the download section of the config ( 3 of them)

"download"
{
}

That explains a lot, thanks.
I knew there was an error but I couldn't find it. If you want you could post your fixed cfg :3 ad I'll add it to the front.

BBG_Theory
11-05-2012, 20:40
what I posted was the corrected download section, but here is the whole config anyway

"character"
{
"name" "Skelly 'Tony' Bones"
"class" "2"
"model" "models/player/skelly.mdl"
"ragedist" "350.0"
"sound_block_vo" "1"
"description_en" "Skelly 'Tony' Bones: clik, clok!\nSuper Jump: alt-fire, look up and stand up.\nWeigh-down: in midair, look down and crouch\nRage (low-distance stun + bow): taunt when the Rage Meter is full."
"weapon1"
{
"name" "tf_weapon_club"
"index" "3"
"show" "1"
}
"ability1"
{
"name" "charge_bravejump"
"arg0" "1"
"arg1" "1.5"
"arg2" "5"
"plugin_name" "default_abilities"
}
"ability2"
{
"name" "rage_stun"
"arg1" "5.0"
}
"ability3"
{
"name" "rage_preventtaunt"
}
"ability4"
{
"name" "rage_stunsg"
"arg1" "7.0"
}
"ability5"
{
"name" "charge_weightdown"
"arg0" "3"
}
"ability6"
{
"name" "rage_uber"
"arg1" "10.0"
}
"ability7"
{
"name" "rage_cbs_bowrage"
"plugin_name" "ff2_1st_set_abilities"
}

"sound_begin"
{
"1" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/1.mp3"
"2" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/2.mp3"
"3" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/3.mp3"
"4" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/4.mp3"
}
"sound_kspree"
{
}
"sound_death"
{
"1" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/dead.mp3"
}
"sound_ability"
{
"slot4" "1"
}
"sound_precache"
{
"5" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/dead.mp3"
}
"mat_download"
{
"1" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head"
"2" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_gray"
"3" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared"
"4" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared_gray"
}
"mod_download"
{
"1" "models/player/skelly"
}
"download"
{
}
}

nope.avi
11-05-2012, 23:27
what I posted was the corrected download section, but here is the wh...

Thanks! I'll put it with the files

DanK.
11-11-2012, 02:21
If creeper is 100% finished, why not release it?

nope.avi
11-11-2012, 05:51
If creeper is 100% finished, why not release it?

I will... as soon as I find out where i put his files....

DanK.
11-13-2012, 20:01
Still getting errors for skelly, any help would be appreciated.
"character"
{
"name" "Scary Skeleton"
"class" "2"
"model" "models/player/skelly.mdl"
"ragedist" "350.0"
"health_formula" "((480+n)*n)^1.04"
"sound_block_vo" "1"
"description_en" "Skelly 'Tony' Bones: clik, clok!\nSuper Jump: alt-fire, look up and stand up.\nWeigh-down: in midair, look down and crouch\nRage (low-distance stun + bow): taunt when the Rage Meter is full."
"weapon1"
{
"name" "tf_weapon_club"
"index" "3"
"show" "1"
}
"ability1"
{
"name" "charge_bravejump"
"arg0" "1"
"arg1" "1.5"
"arg2" "5"
}
"ability2"
{
"name" "rage_stun"
"arg1" "5.0"
}
"ability3"
{
"name" "rage_preventtaunt"
}
"ability4"
{
"name" "rage_stunsg"
"arg1" "7.0"
}
"ability5"
{
"name" "charge_weightdown"
"arg0" "3"
}
{
"ability6
"name" "charge_salmon"
"arg0" "1" // Ability Slot. Do not change!
"arg1" "3" // (No. of Seconds to Charge to 100%)
"arg2" "90" // (No. of Seconds of Charge Cooldown)
"arg3" "1" // Sound (0 = No sound when hale summon. 1 = Play sound when hale summon.)
"arg4" "5" // (No. of max players to be summoned per Charge.)
"arg5" "3.0" // Duration (No. of Seconds of Uber Protection for players that were just summoned.)
"plugin_name" "ff2_otokiru"
}
"ability7"
{
"name" "rage_cbs_bowrage"
"plugin_name" "ff2_1st_set_abilities"
}
"sound_begin"
{
}
"sound_kspree"
{
}
"sound_death"
{
"1" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/dead.mp3"
}
"sound_ability"
{
"slot4" "1"
}
"sound_precache"
{
"5" "freak_fortress_2/skelly/dead.mp3"
}
"mat_download"
{
"1" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head"
"2" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_gray"
"3" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared"
"4" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared_gray"
}
"mod_download"
{
"1" "models/player/skelly"
}
"download"
{
"6" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_gray_unvuln.vmt"
"8" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_head_normal.vmt"
"9" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_shared_gray_unvuln.vmt"
}
}

Edited some of it myself, but did not edit the downloads below.

nope.avi
11-14-2012, 05:33
Still getting errors for skelly, any help would be appreciated.

Edited some of it myself, but did not edit the downloads below.
Did you download the fix on the front page?

DanK.
11-14-2012, 22:32
Did you download the fix on the front page?

Its not a fix at all, its the same .cfg as before, and the .zip does not come with the missing files.

nope.avi
11-15-2012, 04:46
Its not a fix at all, its the same .cfg as before, and the .zip does not come with the missing files.

Derp. So what are you missing right now? The model parts (.vvd .vtx .dx90s, etc) or configs or what? I apologize that everything is weirdly placed. I am so bad at organizing I can't find my creeper boss' files.

DanK.
11-16-2012, 00:29
{ "5" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_fire.vmt"
}

Huntereb
11-16-2012, 11:07
I didn't mention it either, but yes this boss is missing files (or just configured incorrectly, I didn't really check).

nope.avi
11-16-2012, 17:12
I didn't mention it either, but yes this boss is missing files (or just configured incorrectly, I didn't really check).

Well, I lack the testing capabilities, because my download server doesn't work anymore, so I have to just place all the needed files on my client. So it's missing some files? Which ones are they? (also, he is actually white, not red. The skins are changed depending on team). Sorry, I feel bad right now.

DanK.
11-16-2012, 19:32
Well, I lack the testing capabilities, because my download server doesn't work anymore, so I have to just place all the needed files on my client. So it's missing some files? Which ones are they? (also, he is actually white, not red. The skins are changed depending on team). Sorry, I feel bad right now.

{ "5" "materials/models/bots/demons/demon_fire.vmt"
}

nope.avi
11-17-2012, 18:56
Thats odd. I have those files in the zip... So what kind of error are you getting that is telling you that you lack files?

DanK.
11-17-2012, 19:33
Thats odd, i swear i don't remember those files being in the .zip last time i checked, will try again..

funnyfacez3
11-18-2012, 13:00
None of these bosses work when i use this ff2 https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=197281
but all of your bosses work when i use the old ff2 https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1683010

Help?
Like the bosses wont spawn in. and this plugin doesnt work of spawning them in https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1813912#post1813912

nope.avi
11-18-2012, 15:52
None of these bosses work when i use this ff2 https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=197281
but all of your bosses work when i use the old ff2 https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1683010

Help?
Like the bosses wont spawn in. and this plugin doesnt work of spawning them in https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1813912#post1813912

I am clueless. Sorry.

funnyfacez3
11-18-2012, 18:39
I am clueless. Sorry.

Well captain falcon and bill works but not darklink. or skellytony or the rest of your bosses..

nope.avi
11-18-2012, 23:32
Well captain falcon and bill works but not darklink. or skellytony or the rest of your bosses..

Any Erm... Console errors or something that could help? All work on mine, ff21.07beta 5 or 6.

xXDeathreusXx
08-12-2013, 20:40
Just contact me on skype (skyper935539), or steam ([L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife)
So your Left4HalfLife? I try to get a hold of you but your never on, or we live in different time zones.
Either way I can write boss configs. I just need a modeler, a programmer for subplugins would be nice too as i had some ideas. I also have several ideas for bosses, but can't make them a reality due to my piss poor modeling skills.

captaindeterprimary
08-13-2013, 14:19
Necroposting